What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Smack/URL Nome 7: Tay Roc vs Chess

5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,944 Regulator
edited July 10 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL Nome 7: Tay Roc vs Chess 10 votes

Tay Roc
60%
gifteddon_simmy$tayRichROLLINvictory_kidThe RecipeR2_163 6 votes
Chess
40%
5th LetterElzo69RenaissanceSage WonderMaywood 4 votes
Debatable
0%
Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
stringer bellvictory_kid

Replies

• victory_kidvictory_kid Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Tay Roc
    Great fucking battle. Definitely going down as a classic.

Chess would have won 2-1 had he kept steady in his third.

Roc's second though? Shit...
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chess
    damn this shit an hr long...fuck
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The Recipe
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tay Roc
    Chess has better bars than tayroc. if he would have just kept punching in the third instead of all that extra crying and news caster shit he would have won the battle. His haymakers are all crazy.

gotta hand it to roc. if he didn't turn up in that 2nd.....
    2lw6u74.jpg
  • giftedgifted Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Tay Roc
    Definitely one of the best this year. Clear first for Chess, clear second for Roc. It came down to the third and Roc got it on the cleaner performance, too many mini stumbles for Chess. Chess been a problem- lyrics, relatable, performance, aggression etc. Roc gonna do Roc regardless. I must say I can't remember the last time Roc stumbled. That's impressive. Dude is consistent.
    Cigarello Slim
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chess
    Chess had the better bars
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

5th LetterMaywoodSage WonderMax.
  • giftedgifted Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Tay Roc
    Overall, Chess definitely had the better bars. But this is scored on a round by round basis. The stumbles hurt his overall performance. Chess usually starts strong then gets winded a bit.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    Tay Roc
    damn this shit an hr long...fuck

Thank god for champion and recaps cant watch all these 50 minute battles, but niggas like Chess be having 9 minute rounds every battle no wonder they so long.
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chess
    Chess was stumbling in the third but Roc's third was dumb short. I think I'm still giving Chess the 3rd he had better moments. 2-1 Chess on first watch. Roc's 2nd was crazy though.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tay Roc
    Chess had some shit but Roc just had to much it was clearly different levels.
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chess
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Chess had some shit but Roc just had to much it was clearly different levels.

Roc's 2nd round was clearly different levels imo, i just didn't feel he brought that same energy in the first and third.
    The Recipe
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Chess looks like the first human ever

Nigga got the same brow as the pops from that tv show Dinosaurs
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.