What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2017 XXL Freshman Cypher.....Hip Hop Is Dead

1234568»

Replies

• 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    @Sion what do you make of this cypher? Lmao

That nigga XXX just summoned Satan

The only nigga on there I'm watching and rooting for is Kyle and that's because my homeboy who won a competition knows him and is cool with his peoples. Kyle is a good kid and he's dope. The rest of them niggas I can't stand LOOLOLOLOOLOLOL.

And XXX is garbage the only reason he made the cover is because he called out Drake for stealing his "yeah" ad-libs SMMFH. That nigga lame AF !!!!

but AAAAAAAALL those lil mfs do it tho
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,497 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Y'all standards been lowwwwered!!

The chick was trash too but she was better than them.

This would never fly 5 years ago.

Wonder where we at in 5 years.

5 years ago niggas was saying hip hop is dead...10 years ago they said it when Jeezy blew...15 years ago they said it was dead because of the bling bling era...niggas stay saying hip hop is dead

Nas was off by a few years, even he admitted to that.

I remember checking out the ahh music section from 07-08 and always found new dope songs where the artists were actually rapping. And they all had different beats. Not the same trap beats as everyone has today.

When lil b came on the scene we all knew he was trolling. But it seems like that trolling went too far and these kids Actually ate that up.

And that's why rap today is "swag on my dick yeah, fuck on your bitch yeah, Rollie on my wrist yeah"

You missed my point. Fans been saying that hip hop is dead shit for damn near 20 years now...clearly it ain't dead. It's not going anywhere. It's just the cool shit to say try and show you don't fuck with *insert rapper here*...
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,497 Regulator
    I know who Lecrae is any. Been known since a decade ago when he dropped Jesus musik.

And how about keeping religion out of hip hop altogether?

We don't want to hear that devil shit or spiritual.

Niggas been rapping about God since the beginning...you might want to just let that battle go
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    @Sion what do you make of this cypher? Lmao

That nigga XXX just summoned Satan

The only nigga on there I'm watching and rooting for is Kyle and that's because my homeboy who won a competition knows him and is cool with his peoples. Kyle is a good kid and he's dope. The rest of them niggas I can't stand LOOLOLOLOOLOLOL.

And XXX is garbage the only reason he made the cover is because he called out Drake for stealing his "yeah" ad-libs SMMFH. That nigga lame AF !!!!

Cool. Ask them why he was using recycled material...

corny ass onomatopoeia flow
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    4:44
    Wins & Losses
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil infamous just shared one of XXXtenction songs on his facebook.
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully next year Jgrxxn, Ghostmane or $uicide Boy$ get picked as freshman.

Who?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully next year Jgrxxn, Ghostmane or $uicide Boy$ get picked as freshman.

Who?

JGrxxn

$uicide Boy$

Ghostemane
    Gives us back images in sigs
    TheNuttinProffessorPILL_COSBYHevaliskinfamous114
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Maybe next year Tee Grizzly and Don Q will represent. 2017 is a wash
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    4:44
    Wins & Losses
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just saying just because we don't want to hear satanic raps doesn't mean we want to hear Christian Rap either.

lol You don't have to buy either one. I don't see how niggas shooting other niggas or doing tons of drugs is ok subject matter, but Jesus is off limits. And this is coming from a guy that doesn't really care for Christian Rap outside of Lecrae.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    JJ_EvansCashmoneyDuxBlackAX410LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MakeItStop.gif
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    genocidecutterBrideofKillaLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,951 Regulator
    edited July 18
    I'm just saying just because we don't want to hear satanic raps doesn't mean we want to hear Christian Rap either.

lol You don't have to buy either one. I don't see how niggas shooting other niggas or doing tons of drugs is ok subject matter, but Jesus is off limits. And this is coming from a guy that doesn't really care for Christian Rap outside of Lecrae.

Lol again I'm referencing to the video dropped two pages ago.

There was a white dude analysing xxx verse, and he said that people like to complain that we do t want to hear satanic shit such as xxx and Marilyn Manson. And if we don't like that, it's mandatory that we listen to Christian Rap.

Im just pointing out how stupid that sounds. I never cared for religious rap, whether it was 5%, Buddhist, Christan, satanic or Sunni Muslim.

There are millions of topics to rap about

@the lonious monk
    Sion
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benzino will wash these lil mothafuckas
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?

BetagenocidecutterLcnsdbyROYALTYHevalisk
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder that Carti dude was mad folks was jumping on the magnolia beat.

Them beats is like his life water, cause he can't rap at all.
     i ro nyBetagenocidecutter
1234568»