Tyler The Creator - Scum Fuck Flower Boy (Album Discussion)

Replies

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Tyler made me wanna get a McLaren

Yeah go cop one
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    Lou_Cypher808HiLife808
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14
    What do you guys see in this wack, non wicked, pussified bullshit?

Dis nigga salty as fuck because niggas actually fuck wit Tyler's shit. Ctfu.

"Why don't you guys like me or my trailer trash music?" Foh, you faggot ass fuck nigga. Go draw me a picture wit stick figures, ho.

You're the IC equivalent of Scott Malkinson.

2643088-9487629321-south.png

The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    illestni99ainne
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    What do you guys see in this wack, non wicked, pussified bullshit?

Dis nigga salty as fuck because niggas actually fuck wit Tyler's shit. Ctfu.

"Why don't you guys like me or my trailer trash music?" Foh, you faggot ass fuck nigga. Go draw me a picture wit stick figures, ho.

You're the IC equivalent of Scott Malkinson.

2643088-9487629321-south.png

Listen to Twisted Insane and tell me if you tell if you still think Tyler is still good. Hell even Hopsin has better bars than Tyler.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    BenjaminElordstanleyKid Dynastyillestni99ainne
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit JAMS...There isn't a Bad song on here.

Jammin front to Back...this nigga is truly talented as a Musician.

BetaLou_CypherIceBergTaylor
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Was Pothole the song someone posted in the other 'gay' thread? Dope as fuck...

Actually the song I meant was 'Find Your Wings' from Cherry Bomb (I listened to that like over a year ago) featuring Roy Ayers.

He's also featured in this new album which I think is impressive AF. Getting a legendary musician on two back to back albums as a HipHop artiste..
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    lazypakman
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    He said he's been kissing boys for a long time. Im not making this shit up. He said that.

Listened to Cherry Bomb this morning and there's a song about him eating pussy and you hear the slurpy noises and a chick moaning. LOL

The guy's a troll
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    blue_london
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only heard a couple tracks, and you can tell the group the Internet had some influence on this album
    Lou_Cypher808HiLife808
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    only heard a couple tracks, and you can tell the group the Internet had some influence on this album

They are apart of Odd future, well Syd.
    #Mikeyismod2017
    silverfoxx

They are apart of Odd future, well Syd.

And Matt Martians

Steve Lacy's (from the Internet) EP that dropped earlier this year is Dope AF too. Top 10 best projects pf the year imo

silverfoxxlazypakman
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve Lacy's (from the Internet) EP that dropped earlier this year is Dope AF too. Top 10 best projects pf the year imo

Didn't even know this, i'll check this out.

That Syd album still gets a fair amount of play from me.
    lazypakman wrote: »

Didn't even know this, i'll check this out.

That Syd album still gets a fair amount of play from me.

Steve Lacy, Syd and Matt Martians fron the Internet dropped Solo projects this Year.

I liked Steve Lacy's the most though...you can hear his Influence on the overall Internet's sound.

rip.dilla
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler made me wanna get a McLaren

Yeah go cop one

One day man...

Btw I'll slap the shit outta you

We supposed to be bruthas

o shit that was funny
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. pusha t
    5. skillz
    This nigga @JonnyRoccIT be hip to West Coast HipHop niggas... and you a Southerner? LOL
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga JonnyRoccIT be hip to West Coast HipHop niggas... and you a Southerner? LOL

This is ignorant bro
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

This nigga JonnyRoccIT be hip to West Coast HipHop niggas... and you a Southerner? LOL

This is ignorant bro

More unusual than "ignorant"... I know how coastal and regional bias runs amok on this forum regarding HipHop music/artistes...
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit isnt on tidal wtf
    edited July 15

This is ignorant bro

More unusual than "ignorant"... I know how coastal and regional bias runs amok on this forum regarding HipHop music/artistes...

I've felt for a long time that Cali has been making the best music for the last 6 or 7 years in MY Opinion. And i came up literally listening to music and going through my moms and other people's collection more than i watched TV or played outside. That included West coast, East coast and Southern Music, also R&B and Jazz and Rock.

I'm the same exact way as an adult

rip.dilla
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is ignorant bro

Come on man I keep thinking this is kamp with the avi
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

mosincrediblerip.dillaCJ