What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tyler The Creator - Scum Fuck Flower Boy (Album Discussion)

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    This shit isnt on tidal wtf

It releases next wek
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    This nigga JonnyRoccIT be hip to West Coast HipHop niggas... and you a Southerner? LOL

This is ignorant bro

More unusual than "ignorant"... I know how coastal and regional bias runs amok on this forum regarding HipHop music/artistes...

Come on man I keep thinking this is kamp with the avi

Drunk my album of the year in any category... still

Shout out to @KamPushMe ...
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
    just.might.b.ok
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    I fuck wit tyler da creator but this album sucks.Foreword and mr. lonely the only joints I rock wit

And If I crash and dooonn't comeback/ whooooo's gonna knoooooowwwwww :3
    rip.dillaJonnyRoccIT
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    Ok yeah this album is really good
    #Mikeyismod2017
    mosincredibleBeta
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album is finally out lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

StoneColdMikeyblue_london
    He even got a good verse from wayne
    #Mikeyismod2017
    robblr86
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beta, slide into my inbox with those streams. Thanks in advance! <3 <3 <3
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that jaden smith??....not bad
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ losing the sticky the day it comes out

Backwards as shit

Thought the same thing
    This is his best album. Tyler is supremely underrated as an all around musician.

I feel like he's almost there with the perfect balance
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DEHH showing love

"This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    Beta
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,036 Regulator
    AMAZING as a producer but he needs a lot of artist development. A cat like him would prolly take offense to that but he can't go to the next level until he develops that first.

A Kanye West, Big Boi, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg could hone him into an incredible artist and help him reach his potential much faster.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    JonnyRoccIT
  • dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope album, some tracks to me got that Neptunes feel
    This is his best album. Tyler is supremely underrated as an all around musician.

#Mikeyismod2017
    One of my favorite albums of the year and 911/lonely might be my favorite song of the year
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Beta
    The artistry was always there . But the content , especially in his earlier work was lacking and turned a lot of peope off. Since Wolf, he showed growth and maturity in his music
    #Mikeyismod2017
    JonnyRoccITIceBergTaylorblue_london
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The artistry was always there . But the content , especially in his earlier work was lacking and turned a lot of peope off. Since Wolf, he showed growth and maturity in his music

I won't say Maturity, but definitely Growth
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    StoneColdMikeyIceBergTaylor
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24
    How can yall really be feeling this but hate on talented rappers like Insane Clown Posse, Lo-Key, Young Wicked, etc...?
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24
    Seriously I listened to this album to see what the hype is all about and its 4.5/10 at best
    Gives us back images in sigs
    BetaStoneColdMikeyblackgod813
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously I listened to this album to see what the hype is all about and its 4.5/10 at best

It's because you live in Bizarro World... cool you is on earth right now with "I Ain't Got Time" on repeat...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    dnyce215
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gave it a stream

This my 1st time ever listening to a Tyler project

I pretty much like everything but Tylers rapping

Im guessin he produces all his own shit judging by yalls comments?

Dope production. Great touch with all the singing vocals, but i get get with Tylers raps.

He needa produce fulltime

Album reminded me of Thundercats Drunk album

Bout to run it back and see if it grows on me