Smack/URL: Goodz vs. T-Top from the NOME 7 card…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 22,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 14 in The Battle Rap Zone
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Smack/URL: Goodz vs. T-Top from the NOME 7 card… 11 votes

Goodz/Goodz Da Animal/Half A Gallon Goodz…
54%
5th Letterdon_simmyTrollio Sage Wondervictory_kidMaywood 6 votes
T-Top/Top Bizzy/T-Berenstain…
18%
giftedaka40Cal 2 votes
Debatable...
27%
qawshunThe RecipeRue_Flexington 3 votes
Tagged:
5th Letter

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debatable...
    Damn niggas overrated Goodz rounds, 1st was average asf and I fuck with Goodz. I think this battle is going to be close on camera unless Goodz leave earth last 2 rounds cuz Top shit is consistent, who that light skin bitch behind T Top though.
    Elzo69Renaissance
    edited July 14
    Debatable...
    Goodz third was really good if I had to pick someone id edge him the battle. But the battle was close on first watch all their rounds we're like 7's and Goodz 3rd was like a 8. The way niggas was hyping this, I thought he was gonna have some shit like he had vs Verb.

BTW is that Goodz best performance that nigga was in his bag vs Verb that shit was layered, cadence, flow was on point he did everything in that battle imo.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 12,037 Regulator
    Watching now. I got top winning so far but goodz swaggin on him in the 2nd
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top took 1 easy
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • giftedgifted Posts: 631 ✭✭✭
    T-Top/Top Bizzy/T-Berenstain…
    Top 2-1. Lyrics over swag. Top was the more consistent.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    top won.......im surprised niggas haven't taken this specific angle w goodz
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Debatable...

Yea Top did have some pretty good angles for Goodz I'm waiting for Champion to cover this shot again cuz them niggas been saying Goodz took it easy T Top stick is down, Buzz passed him and all kind of other wild shit.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 22,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    The RecipeKNiGHTS
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Yea Top did have some pretty good angles for Goodz I'm waiting for Champion to cover this shot again cuz them niggas been saying Goodz took it easy T Top stick is down, Buzz passed him and all kind of other wild shit.

i meant the lost nigga angle as well.....Goodz been rapping bout selling drugs for like a decade now and has a daughter....i could come up w some crazy bars on that
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The Recipe