50 Cent Is Standing Right Behind You

sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #SawseSan DiegoPosts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
50 was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and they did this segment where people on the street speak their opinion on 50's Career. Check this out
Built 4 cuban linxTHE_R_blackgod813metal face terroristgemini86SionSoloman_The_WiseKingFreemanleftcoastkevT. Sanfordstringer bellListencloserValentinez A. KaisertrilladelicCashmoneyDuxethoswater ur seedsStewMr 202LcnsdbyROYALTYMeesterBrideofKilla5 GrandMiamiNightsDaBullemaculateMaywoodTrillfateLou_CypherNah SonStoneColdMikeybeatboy1KINGECFigoloch121(Nope)Revolver Ocelot

Replies

• Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 12,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol the 1:35 mark fifth had to knock again on the door you know he yelled at whoever job that was
    sapp08_2001KingFreemanBookieDaDonWhoisDonG???
  • 270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That kanan tape was trash..it was catering to the younger crowd
    bck145Built 4 cuban linxBOSSExcellencesapp08_2001stringer bellethosChiCityHuey_CMiamiNightsDaBullTurfaholicLUClENAlpha_Ambition FigoWhoisDonG???
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,552
    bck145 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    Weazel wrote: »
    PS

I bet the thread title scared the shit outta Gee
    @Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

Ya a outsider a foreigner u don't live n the States so I forgive u u don't know no better....but woodface could never come too bad newz & pull that stunt cuz once he comes on the block aggressive he's getting shot no questions asked..

1hsfue.jpg

He's come to the 757 several times since then...we discussed this before......fairytales

Stfu woodface didn't come 2 no hood or club n the 757 gtfoh u clown..
    Beefer77
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh For fuck sakes

Start banning these Faggot s that beg for my attention & u won't have this problem....I wasn't even gonna come n here cuz woodface is washed up but no some faceless bitch @'d me to this muuunkee shit..

U made the wrong turn @gee757 get ta steppin'
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    PS

@Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

Ya a outsider a foreigner u don't live n the States so I forgive u u don't know no better....but woodface could never come too bad newz & pull that stunt cuz once he comes on the block aggressive he's getting shot no questions asked..

1hsfue.jpg

He's come to the 757 several times since then...we discussed this before......fairytales

Stfu woodface didn't come 2 no hood or club n the 757 gtfoh u clown..

Still came to the 757...if y'all were really bout it you would of found him...no excuses....now take your fairytales back to the dust bowl you belong in
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    Oh For fuck sakes

Start banning these Faggot s that beg for my attention & u won't have this problem....I wasn't even gonna come n here cuz woodface is washed up but no some faceless bitch @'d me to this muuunkee shit..

Stfu bitch how bout telling the Faggot that @'d me here begging for attention t0o get ta steppin'
    Beefer77
    riddlerap wrote: »
    gee straight pussy

True. Bet 757 dont even claim his retarted ass
    edited July 15
    Oh For fuck sakes

Stfu bitch how bout telling the Faggot that @'d me here begging for attention t0o get ta steppin'

Listen here Big Tario i already warned yo ultra obese ass once. No tranny chasers allowed in this thread. Take yo crusty ass on somewhere hoe cake

Fuk u & woodface the only people who still listen to woodface n the 2k17 is shady crackkka s & fuk niggass.....idgaf about curly he is no longer relevant n hip hop & he's Hollywood that foriegn Faggot weazel@'d me to this muuunkee shit u fat faceless piece of shit
    gee straight pussy

Ha...the reason gggggay-unit mascot is bacc
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee fucked up another thread
    The Greatest Rapper Alive
    Damn
    4:44
    All Amerikkkan Bada$$
    The Wild
    Drogas Light
    Huey_Ctexasdaking88metal face terroristgemini86DarthRozayCutler 26 INT's LOL!StoneColdMikeyilledoutAlpha_Ambition Bender RodriguezFigo
    Oh For fuck sakes

Listen here Big Tario i already warned yo ultra obese ass once. No tranny chasers allowed in this thread. Take yo crusty ass on somewhere hoe cake

Fuk u & woodface the only people who still listen to woodface n the 2k17 is shady crackkka s & fuk niggass.....idgaf about curly he is no longer relevant n hip hop & he's Hollywood that foriegn Faggot weazel@'d me to this muuunkee shit u fat faceless piece of shit
    gee straight pussy

Bitch please. Dont be mad cuz you cant squeeze into a XL shirt fat boy. U stay with 50 on ya lips its evident you love that nigga more than the IC. Get off his dick funboy. Lay off the burgers and fries and hit that treadmill before u dead by the age of 45. Probably the reason your crisco jelly roll ass gotta resort to payin for tranny services. Scust.
    BookieDaDoninfamous114

Della Reese aint derailing a damn thang in here
    Maywoodilledout
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

So ya Dumb ass is just gonna act like u don't c this post???
    PS

If these fuk ass mods would do they job & start banning these faggots who beggg fo my attention then we wouldn't have this problem but we got fuk ass donkeys modding...smh
    Oh For fuck sakes

gee straight pussy

Bitch please. Dont be mad cuz you cant squeeze into a XL shirt fat boy. U stay with 50 on ya lips its evident you love that nigga more than the IC. Get off his dick funboy. Lay off the burgers and fries and hit that treadmill before u dead by the age of 45. Probably the reason your crisco jelly roll ass gotta resort to payin for tranny services. Scust.

Lol u nerds really believe the shit u b typing huh?? Ha
    Beefer77DarthRozay