50 Cent Is Standing Right Behind You

Replies

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭
    270crownst wrote: »
    That kanan tape was trash..it was catering to the younger crowd

Wat younger crowd 50 influnced is out now chief keef 4 example
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Remember this thread was about the video?

50 wouldn't mind B)
    Weazel wrote: »

50 wouldn't mind B)

As long as he's tha topic
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,858 Regulator
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna know what would Gee do If he was a participant in the video !!!!
    Say No More
    CashmoneyDux
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the Rapper from that news clip anyway
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    Gee, why you're always so frustrated man
    Do you even have happy days?, you know, feel good about "something"

MMG
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga if you don't spoiler that shyt Ima ban you myself!!
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck the spoiler, stop fucking posting
    HerbalVaporCapersillestni99ainneBookieDaDonBobOblah
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    PS

I bet the thread title scared the shit outta Gee
    @Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

Ya a outsider a foreigner u don't live n the States so I forgive u u don't know no better....but woodface could never come too bad newz & pull that stunt cuz once he comes on the block aggressive he's getting shot no questions asked..

1hsfue.jpg

I hope his family put this newspaper clipping on his funeral program when he die,since he post it so much.
    When the preacher start off preaching it have they have the lil MMmmmm mayback intro

If a faceless outsider foreign weazel didn't@ me 2 this muuunkee shit u wouldn't see the newz clip......but since we got fuk ass donkeys as mods & the donkey shit is allowed n the reason I have no problem reminding a woodface loving fuk boy that bad newz don't play that muuunkee!

Bitch u look like a hungry hippo so stop.
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    Affirmative Stew. @gee757 banned from this thread for being an attention whore.

Thank you. Proceed to the bushes mr winslow
    metal face terroristFigo

50 wouldn't mind B)

As long as he's tha topic

Well woodface is a big pussy cuz he ain't do shit when that boxing crackkka was popping shit n Brooklyn calling him a bitch telling him he needs 2 take notes from jayz

You faceless monkey I asked you wat side of 757 you at my folks out ther
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mojo

It ain't that serious man
    But since I was checking this 50 Cent related thread on the IC, I couldn't do nothing but thinking about Gee's reaction, lol
    Can't help it if he's so obsessed and cartoonish when it comes to this shit. And I can't help it neither that they keep ban/unban his ass at the Reason neither.
    All good though, just having fun with it.
    metal face terroristmoyoinfamous114Huey_Crip.dilla
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator
    Deleted abot 11 posts. Stay on topic or I'll lock this thread and I'll ask t/s to recreate it
    #Mikeyismod2017
    trendsetta1030BookieDaDonKamPushMeSmokey Tha BanditDarthRozayCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterRevolver OcelotCottonCitySlim
    moyo wrote: »
    That nigga take the bait every time, but in His defense yall niggas do go outta yall way to @ him knowing exactly whats gonna happen. Like Jay said wise man dont argue wit fools, cuz people from a distance cant tell who is who. A lot of yall niggas look foolish right along wit that nigga everyday on this site.

I don't mind a good laugh here n there… I find him funny…
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga take the bait every time, but in His defense yall niggas do go outta yall way to @ him knowing exactly whats gonna happen. Like Jay said wise man dont argue wit fools, cuz people from a distance cant tell who is who. A lot of yall niggas look foolish right along wit that nigga everyday on this site.

I find the man funny too, but dawg everyday tho??? And honestly He gets under jus as many niggas skin as yall do him. Niggas be @'n the nigga talking bout meeting up and fighting the nigga in Virginia and all' kinda shit like thats crazy. Yall jus as much a part of the circus as the clown yall viliify.
    Mississippi's finest
    Smokey Tha Banditrip.dilla

I find the man funny too, but dawg everyday tho??? And honestly He gets under jus as many niggas skin as yall do him. Niggas be @'n the nigga talking bout meeting up and fighting the nigga in Virginia and all' kinda shit like thats crazy. Yall jus as much a part of the circus as the clown yall viliify.

If you give a clown no attention after a while they stop performing