50 Cent Is Standing Right Behind You

Replies

• BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That clip where 50 was behind dude was funny right?

Haha....
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

miamivice305
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,678 Regulator
    So its our fault if yall say bloody mary 5 times huh?

Fuck outta here

Dont pull that bullshit. Its been plenty of threads where everybody is discussing a topic and all of a sudden he pops up talkin that retard gibberish and yall dont do a damn thang. Hes barely ever on topic. And u call yourself MODS? LOL. FOH.You and @StoneColdMikey need to retire. Y'all aint worthy. Hang that shit up ASAP.

But this aint that.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    BookieDaDonStoneColdMikey
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fuck outta here

Dont pull that bullshit. Its been plenty of threads where everybody is discussing a topic and all of a sudden he pops up talkin that retard gibberish and yall dont do a damn thang. Hes barely ever on topic. And u call yourself MODS? LOL. FOH.You and @StoneColdMikey need to retire. Y'all aint worthy. Hang that shit up ASAP.

But this aint that.

And? But youre a "moderator" right?. Did you see me encourage him to step into the thread? Nope. Step ya game up chump
    BookieDaDoninfamous114
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,678 Regulator

Fuck outta here

But this aint that.

And? But youre a "moderator" right?. Did you see me encourage him to step into the thread? Nope. Step ya game up chump

Step my game up to what?
    You are the one throwing a fit over weekend threads.

Attempting to appeal to emotion and your use of strawman and hyperbole only adds up to one thing, you having hurt feelings.

You are using an example from almost 2 weeks ago, in a thread that the man was summoned too, and want to cry foul.

Get at the niggas who summoned him instead of using mods as a proxy to fight your battles.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    sapp08_2001StoneColdMikeyinfamous114BookieDaDonrip.dillamiamivice305
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee doesn't have to post newspaper clips when he gets @'d I'm just saying..he could ignore it and not even come into the thread or just simply not respond. It works both ways but lemme back out because I really dont care lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

BookieDaDonDarthRozay
    edited July 16

Fuck outta here

But this aint that.

Step my game up to what?

Attempting to appeal to emotion and your use of strawman and hyperbole only adds up to one thing, you having hurt feelings.

You are using an example from almost 2 weeks ago, in a thread that the man was summoned too, and want to cry foul.

Get at the niggas who summoned him instead of using mods as a proxy to fight your battles.
    I dont need mods to fight my battles. And idk what the fuck youre talkin bout two weeks ago. But when u have mods sending messages not only in this thread but into my message box thats when i have a fuckin problem. Either do your fuckin job or miss me with the bullshit. Its funny yall have banned plenty users for the bs they do online but allow the hungry hippo to do his thang. Y'all aint shit
    BookieDaDonCashmoneyDux
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator
    Shit is fucked both ways

Cats need to stop pokin that kid cause ya know the out come is the same shit everytime (news paper from 12yrs ago, donkey mods, munkieesss, faceless whatever, u culture vulture aren't from the states etc).

And he needs to learn at this point that it's folks trolling with him which he knows so everything doesn't need a response even when they @ you all that news paper shit has been posted for damn near 8yrs or more here yes we get it a threat 50 apologized ok shit irrelevant just like his music is today

Basically
    #Mikeyismod2017
    rip.dilla
    edited July 16

Fuck outta here

But this aint that.

Step my game up to what?

I dont need mods to fight my battles. And idk what the fuck youre talkin bout two weeks ago. But when u have mods sending messages not only in this thread but into my message box thats when i have a fuckin problem. Either do your fuckin job or miss me with the bullshit. Its funny yall have banned plenty users for the bs they do online but allow the hungry hippo to do his thang. Y'all aint shit

So i've never banned the dude?

I dont know about the pm's, i am only addrssing what you included me in.

You are lashing out and throwing shit at a wall, hoping something sticks.

Essentially the same thing Gee does.

See how easy it is to slip up?

Have a good Sunday.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    BookieDaDon

Fuck outta here

But this aint that.

Step my game up to what?

So i've never banned the dude?

I dont know about the pm's, i am only addrssing what you included me in.

You are lashing out and throwing shit at a wall, hoping something sticks.

Essentially the same thing Gee does.

See how easy it is to slip up?

Have a good Sunday.

Not even close in comparison. But thanks for proving my point y'all mods aside from a few aint shit on this site. And fuck your Sunday hope you fall down a flight of stairs bitch
    infamous114BookieDaDonrip.dillaMaywoodRevolver Ocelot
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 was acting kinda suspect during this video............

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

^^^^^^^He literally sneaks a rub on the guy's chest with his right hand.

StoneColdMikeyDarthRozayCashmoneyDuxrip.dillaBenjaminEmiamivice305
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weazel wrote: »
    Gee is like Trump

Foreigners on this site, are his Mexicans
    The rest of the posters, Democrats
    Moderators?, CNN - fake news!

LMAO

And deep down his people hate him too.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 22,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee >>>>>>preach
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    StoneColdMikey
    Weazel wrote: »
    PS

I bet the thread title scared the shit outta Gee
    @Gee757, yeah you can talk tough now, but you was looking over your shoulder LMAO

@Weazel

Sapp too scared to tell you that you fucked up his thread.

So he wants me to do it.

You fucked up his thread and instead of telling you, LIKE A MAN, he wants to lash out and behave like a baby momma trying to convince a cop not to abide by the visitation papers.

Look what YOU did.

Bitch please. Stop trying to turn the shit. All this happened because you moderators cant do a simple ass job.
    Smokey Tha BanditBookieDaDonCashmoneyDux
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,234 Regulator
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Gee >>>>>>preach

I always thought that gee, preach, blackgod, and max were the same person with multiple troll aliases.

Lol bruh, you think everyone is an alias
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    JJ_Evans
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,302 Regulator

Fuck outta here

lol @ mods on this site, fucking jokes. all of them.

BookieDaDon agrees with you.
    BookieDaDonCashmoneyDux