RIP Pimp C but there's some shit we need to talk about!

Replies

• So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are niggas just now coming across this shit? That shit been out for at least 20 years lol.
    Cleveland7venty6
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun fact: the hook from pregnant pussy is from a street military song..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    StreetRap
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Lol at ppl clickin @Preach2Teach gay ass buried post just to flag it summore

I forgot to flag that post

Brb
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 13,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ear2DaSt
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • StreetRapStreetRap Posts: 384

K.B. Jr.
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for some reason I always thought Street Military sampled U.G.K.'s lyrics on pregnant p#ssy
    K.B. DA KIDNAPPA
    AKA
    THE RENAISSANCE ANTECEDENT K.B.
  • beatboy1beatboy1 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Aint gonna Lie. I appreciate the song because its just funny. I thinks its just clever comedy. That's all
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pregnant pussy is so fucking wrong its hilarious.
    -Shive-
    BlackAX410
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was a Mount Rushmore of suspect hip hop moments, this song would be George Washington

OK, lets give this some thought. Mt Rushmore has 4 elements

1. You ain't got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me - Canibus
    2. You look so good I'd suck on your daddy's dick - Biggie
    3. Gap tooth in your mouth so my dick's got's to fit - Dr Dre
    4. I'm so bad I can suck on my own dick - Pimp C

Under further investigation and by contrasting and comparing other questionable lyrics, Pimp C's line isn't so bad. Here's how I arrive at my conclusion. Sucking another man's dick, or eating another man's ass is gay/homosexual.

But sucking your own dick is actually a form of masturbation, or self satisfaction, its not a homosexual act in the same manner as sucking SOMEBODY ELSE'S dick.

While Pimp C's line is most definitely questionable, I'd rank it less gay than what Biggie or Canibus said.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

infamous114Busta Carmichael HerbalVaporCapersAlpha_Ambition optimisticKamPushMeMaywoodEar2DaStDarthRozayBenjaminECashmoneyDuxtwentyfivelightersRevolver Ocelotmiamivice305Lou_Cypherkid_khameleonSmokey Tha BanditbkzlostchildLOLCLmartinpayne
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure if its more about loneliness than being gay.

maybe that nigga just love himself and took self pleasure to the next level.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Bcotton5
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure if its more about loneliness than being gay.

maybe that nigga just love himself and took self pleasure to the next level.

Bruh if you don't get on with this sologamy shyt!! :joy:
    Lurkristocrat HerbalVaporCapers
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭
    On a side note… Wasup wit all this gay talk take that shit 2 gns… we ont wan it
    Maywood
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭
    On a side note… Wasup wit all this gay talk take that shit 2 gns… we ont wan it

Foh the reason been dead fam. You got @5grand talkin bout gettin knocked out and raped and @gee757 destroying every thread with 10 year old news clippings.

Bra this like my 2nd year ya be acting like relatives in here… an it's dead because all the topics are tha same bout tha same ol rappers that's why I'm here get sum wave n this sumnbitch