What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

RIP Pimp C but there's some shit we need to talk about!

124»

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,824 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »
    If there was a Mount Rushmore of suspect hip hop moments, this song would be George Washington

OK, lets give this some thought. Mt Rushmore has 4 elements

1. You ain't got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me - Canibus
    2. You look so good I'd suck on your daddy's dick - Biggie
    3. Gap tooth in your mouth so my dick's got's to fit - Dr Dre
    4. I'm so bad I can suck on my own dick - Pimp C

Under further investigation and by contrasting and comparing other questionable lyrics, Pimp C's line isn't so bad. Here's how I arrive at my conclusion. Sucking another man's dick, or eating another man's ass is gay/homosexual.

But sucking your own dick is actually a form of masturbation, or self satisfaction, its not a homosexual act in the same manner as sucking SOMEBODY ELSE'S dick.

While Pimp C's line is most definitely questionable, I'd rank it less gay than what Biggie or Canibus said.

rfdxwxmo37f2.gif
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    LOLCL
  • optimisticoptimistic Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    If there was a Mount Rushmore of suspect hip hop moments, this song would be George Washington

OK, lets give this some thought. Mt Rushmore has 4 elements

1. You ain't got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me - Canibus
    2. You look so good I'd suck on your daddy's dick - Biggie
    3. Gap tooth in your mouth so my dick's got's to fit - Dr Dre
    4. I'm so bad I can suck on my own dick - Pimp C

Under further investigation and by contrasting and comparing other questionable lyrics, Pimp C's line isn't so bad. Here's how I arrive at my conclusion. Sucking another man's dick, or eating another man's ass is gay/homosexual.

But sucking your own dick is actually a form of masturbation, or self satisfaction, its not a homosexual act in the same manner as sucking SOMEBODY ELSE'S dick.

While Pimp C's line is most definitely questionable, I'd rank it less gay than what Biggie or Canibus said.

I guess we can replace Pimp C with a mural of all the people that tried to kick a pimp while he was down and ended up getting butt fucked.......... submit your pic for the mural ASAP
    5 GrandLOLCL
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's actually LL Cool J they sampled for the hook.
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you flag a post enough times it gets deleted?
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,664 Regulator
    If you flag a post enough times it gets deleted?

I think if you spam it, yea
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    TBH UGK got a few Outrageous ass songs...most in their younger Days.

"Pregnant Pussy" still is wild shit to me

Lol that and muthafucka ain't mine are both wild as hell. I remember hearing bun saying he was embarrassed as fuck for those songs

Word I hear if you try to troll Bun on any form of social media with those songs he'll block your ass lmao
    @Busta Carmichael you know what to do...
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,951 Regulator
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    TBH UGK got a few Outrageous ass songs...most in their younger Days.

"Pregnant Pussy" still is wild shit to me

Lol that and muthafucka ain't mine are both wild as hell. I remember hearing bun saying he was embarrassed as fuck for those songs

Word I hear if you try to troll Bun on any form of social media with those songs he'll block your ass lmao
    @Busta Carmichael you know what to do...

Lmaoo let's go
    HerbalVaporCapers#jppLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @5 grand you shoulda called into the show for this segment

#jppTrillfate
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    missed this wack ass thead

that shit is classic

and ya'll gotta think about 16-17 yr old hood kids with a mic and record button lol....they come up with the wildest shit to say.....and thats why the whole culture is built around them

but yeah haha
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Close thread
    Rest up pimp
    goldenja
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO at this thread
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    This thread is gay as fuck. 5 grand explaining faggotry and the Preach2Teach nigga is a faggot

So why are you posting in a thread that is "Gay as fuck"?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• kid_khameleonkid_khameleon Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    The hook is clearly supposed to be metophorical it's just being dismissive to bitches, like if they aren't sucking dick then they're worthless

Plus the intro and verses are hilarious so fuck it
    LOLCL
  • nohiphop1nohiphop1 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭
    Tyler the creator remake coming soon.
    Number One Hip Hop
    In case you een know.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,824 Regulator
    The hook is clearly supposed to be metophorical it's just being dismissive to bitches, like if they aren't sucking dick then they're worthless

Plus the intro and verses are hilarious so fuck it

Sing it loud and proud fam

Lmao
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Busta Carmichael
124»