Chance the Rapper tells Justice League to pull up or lawyer up

TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 13,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
Justice League on twitter going HAM on Chance sayin he owe royalties to Cocoa Butter Kisses off Acid Rap.
All types of slander on their feed. Even bringin his daughter into it.

Cocoa Butter Kisses ft Vic Mensa & Twista

Chance says he paid the real producer cash money for the beat and the real producer is currently suing JL to get out of their "slave deal"

Ajackson17mosincredibleKid DynastyValentinez A. Kaisermiamivice305WhoisDonG???Thereal_banex ginMatike85

Replies

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ain't know justice league was doin it like that smh, and royalties? Wasn't acid rap a free mixtape
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    LOLCLStewnex ginanduin
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance Pussy

Nosign

Taylor wit them hands too
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • LOLCLLOLCL Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of producers could care less if music is free or not they just want their fee then will let you go on your way.

But what does Chance mean he paid to the actual producer to get out of that slave deal? What slave deal?
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LOLCLLOLCL Posts: 989 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    The producer Chance paid is the actual person that sat behind the boards and put in work. That person happened to have a deal with Justice League requiring Chance to pay them. Chance instead chose to pay the person who put in work and not the "label" (Justice League).

But does anyone know the terms is what I meant, I didn't even know the Justice League had producers signed to them like that that's really interesting.
    The producer is currently suing Justice League to get out of whatever contract he was stuck in.

Damn then if so they really just fucked up by speaking on this publicly, they just look like idiots.
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    LOLCL wrote: »
    The producer Chance paid is the actual person that sat behind the boards and put in work. That person happened to have a deal with Justice League requiring Chance to pay them. Chance instead chose to pay the person who put in work and not the "label" (Justice League).

But does anyone know the terms is what I meant, I didn't even know the Justice League had producers signed to them like that that's really interesting.

Don't know the terms but plenty of producers get caught up in production deals in hope of getting more placements. Justice League could easily tell somebody like Ross "Yo, I got this new kid making fire, check these out". Prevents them from having to work but they get paid off of it.

Who knows if that actually happened in this situation but I'm never in favor of slave deals so fuck em.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    LOLCL
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭
    Chance Pussy
    Why is that post yo facts…
    Fuck Chance nigga overrated af

He's not is jus he do real shit in chi so they rock witem
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coloring Book only had 1 good song.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    infamous114qeezus_priceNegro_CaesartwentyfivelightersDarthRozayWhoisDonG???silverfoxxMatike85
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,307 Regulator
    This is why u learn how to make your own beats people

Or stick to one producer
    Soloman_The_WiseCashmoneyDuxChiCityrip.dilla
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legally if he paid the producer directly and there is not a paper contract preventing that producer from acting as a representative for the Label in collecting that money he will walk from this and they will have to deal with their financial issues in a counter suit to the producer suing them. They are chasing after the purse in Chance because right now he is a hot commodity and they want to exploit it. The Producer is in the hot seat the most because once he confirms Chance has paid him he absolves Chance of his role in the liability unless there is a contract that was violated...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    LOLCL
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing producer made the beat but justice league placed it or added "post production" like what Khaled do on his own albums. I like chance paying the original producer but he couldn't have thought he'd escape this
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    OnnaThursdayCashmoneyDux