What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chance the Rapper tells Justice League to pull up or lawyer up

13»

Replies

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »

Its free because nobody has ever paid money to listen to his music.

These guys is pathetic.

Obviously they dont have a legal right to payment or lawyers would be on this. Not 3 days straight of talking about Chance on their Twitter feed
    LOLCL
  • TheNuttinProffessorTheNuttinProffessor Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a hater now I was tryna see where this went these niggas just bitter
    genocidecutter
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't like chance = we haters

Ok

Definitely not all y'all.

But a good 50% of the Chance wack crowd heard a couple radio records. Didn't like his voice and crooning and never gave dude whole projects an honest listen.

To the other 50% that did and ain't like, it's all good carry on everything ain't for everybody.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    DarthRozayCashmoneyDuxTonyDubbzMatike85
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Somebody who is getting shout outs from the Ex POTUS wife, I wouldn't ruffle that dude's feathers. Justice League fuck and will need 2 seek justice Fucking with the wrong person. Shit ain't a game. He got MTV to apologize man. There's plans 4 Chance after rap. They keeping that image squeaky! JL better be careful.
    LOLCLMatike85
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »

Ok

But a good 50% of the Chance wack crowd heard a couple radio records. Didn't like his voice and crooning and never gave dude whole projects an honest listen.

To the other 50% that did and ain't like, it's all good carry on everything ain't for everybody.

U can say this for everyone that calls someone wack on here
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    TheGOAT
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 16,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas sound like they bout to kill theyself on live

"welp, this on you Chance (yeah chance, fuck you)

yeah...so, if ya'll believe he payin his bills and he really, REALLY independent

then I believe I can fly nigga"

*jumps off roof*
    MrCrookedLettermohamed
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17

Ok

Not me, I don't call a nigga wack no more unless I legit listened. I fucked up doing that to 2Chainz way back. He my guy now lol

Any nigga I call wack I listened to at least a couple of their projects i.e. Troy Ave wackass

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    CashmoneyDuxBetaLOLCLAggieLean.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U better than me, I try to give it a good 5 songs unless it's some one like xxxtencion or sum shit
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    MallyGblackgod813
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok

His first mixtape was straight to me, Acid Rap was trash to me and that Coloring Book album was overrated af
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    BDBIID
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Okay im confused... And looks like most people on Twitter are as well.

After a day of everyone thinking this was about Cam/CocoaButterKisses track JL says its about No Problems.

But No Problems was actually produced by BrassTracks who seem to be on Chance side not JL

Im lost

yeah there's some funny business going on with one side of this story

and if you watch the video of them going through how they made the beat, you'll see the "sample" was recorded by them

TheGOATLOLCLSoloman_The_Wise
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok

Not me, I don't call a nigga wack no more unless I legit listened. I fucked up doing that to 2Chainz way back. He my guy now lol

Any nigga I call wack I listened to at least a couple of their projects i.e. Troy Ave wackass

No way in hell am I listening to a full project of anyone if they didn't capture me after a few tracks. Some guys have way better projects then their singles indicate but with me preferring animated rappers when I heard chance I was just like I don't get the hype and I'm not going out of my way to listen to any of his projects, think he's a good guy outside of music tho
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Stewblackgod813
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,211 Regulator
    It's time to take JL Twitter account from them
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    (Nope)ShizlanskySoloman_The_WiseMatike85
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JL one of my favorites but they lookin shaky baby
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that greg from Power?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

CashmoneyDux
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, admittedly, will call someone wack after one song.
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance isn't wack. U niggas tripping. He ain't elite but dude makes some good songs

I'd sade he made good music, Acid Rap is so fucking dope, but Coloring Book was such a piece of shit, sounds like the most commercial bullshit ever, Chance didnt even sound like the same guy that made Acid Rap nor the verse on ULB.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. @CashmoneyDux I agree 100% chance is overrated as fuck especially his last mixtape. And if you critique him his stans wanna kill you on some fuck shit. He also threatened never to appear on MTV unless they removed an article where someone critiqued his live show which is a hoe move by chance and his team.

2. I ain't know the Justice League has artists under them. I though them and the runners were just a few niggas who made beats together and sold them to rappers lmao.

3. We just witnessed history the Justice League admitted Birdman actually paid them holy shit!
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Matike85LOLCLCashmoneyDux
13»