What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Taco Bell Turn Up - Manager Disrespects Mother & Son, Mom Goes Locos Tacos, Son's Pride Takes L

Replies

• Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *cue Biggie*

somebody gotta die

I'm not the toughest mf walkin, but if you call my mom a bitch & talk about knockin her out in my presence... we gotta shoot it out, fuck throwin hands (or tea buckets lol)
    CashmoneyDux
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynPosts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    *cue Biggie*

somebody gotta die

I'm not the toughest mf walkin, but if you call my mom a bitch & talk about knockin her out in my presence... we gotta shoot it out, fuck throwin hands (or tea buckets lol)

Preach
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/o to the Mexican pizzas and the chicken chulpas though
    CincoJoshuaMoshua
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Shit was embarrassing for everybody, but you ain't about to just disrespect my OG like that.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I'd offer t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ her some dick.
    b'mer...DoubleShotHelixVulcanRavenHarlemThumzUp
    *cue Biggie*

somebody gotta die

bruh wont @backinwhite talking bout yo grandma and shit?

Lol bruh, don't do that

I basically said the same thing in there as I did in here

if you talk about knockin my mom out or wantin to see my granny dead in my presence, you've upped the ante to gun play w/ me
    CashmoneyDuxChi Snowblackgod813Trillfate
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was 14 i thought a nigga night was cat callin my mom in front of me. I instantly said "Aye don't be disrespecting my mom like that". This nigga looked like he was fresh out the pen. He said "I don't see the color". I was confused as fuck. I said "What?!". The nigga pointed to a white woman across the street. Lol. He was like "That's how you ride for your mom lil nigga." No lie I had the heart to speak up for my mom, but I damn near pissed myself.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    marc123Chi SnowRecaptimus_Prime360
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    You said you was open to smokin a blunt with him.

Absolutely, I'd extend an olive branch

cuz I kno he was jus sayin that for reactions on the internet & didn't really stand on it

if by chance we ever crossed paths & he stood on what he said, away goes the olive branch, out comes the arrows

but I digress, not tryna derail the thread
    CashmoneyDuxChi Snow
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

cuz I kno he was jus sayin that for reactions on the internet & didn't really stand on it

if by chance we ever crossed paths & he stood on what he said, away goes the olive branch, out comes the arrows

Na we bout to fuck this thread up.....
    I thought that bitch was dead tho
    You sure that hoe ain't just dead standing up?
    Rigor mortis may have set in while she was standing there
    Did you check to see if she had shitted herself?
    I hear thats what happens when you die

When you see that nigga, you can't even give him a chance to stand on that because he should be asleep before he hears your voice. Some shit you just don't extend no olive branches on young brotha. There's a such thing as fuck you forever. Don't give a fuck why he said it, you ain't one to score points on homie.
    CashmoneyDuxWestieblackgod813
  • DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭
    Mom can get the D and so can shorty that walked to the drive thru given that she's of age
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    When I was 14 i thought a nigga night was cat callin my mom in front of me. I instantly said "Aye don't be disrespecting my mom like that". This nigga looked like he was fresh out the pen. He said "I don't see the color". I was confused as fuck. I said "What?!". The nigga pointed to a white woman across the street. Lol. He was like "That's how you ride for your mom lil nigga." No lie I had the heart to speak up for my mom, but I damn near pissed myself.

Nigga I'm confused

dude wasn't catcalling his mom, he was calling the white chick
    CashmoneyDuxChi Snow
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga said he'd smoke a blunt with cuz until he see him

Bruh what
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32

When you see that nigga, you can't even give him a chance to stand on that because he should be asleep before he hears your voice. Some shit you just don't extend no olive branches on young brotha. There's a such thing as fuck you forever. Don't give a fuck why he said it, you ain't one to score points on homie.

Lmao

I'm aware of that mentality, cuz I harbored it 10yrs ago

ya kno the old "if you ain't w/ me, you against me"

but time has showed me that's not always the case, jus cuz someone ain't w/ you doesn't necessarily mean they're against you
    Nigga said he'd smoke a blunt with cuz until he see him

Bruh what

I said I'd be willing to have a sit down, chop it up & put 1 in the air cuz we prolly got more in common than we'd kno

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    I'd offer to take the mom out for dinner.

That's what I'm saying. Don't know about dinner but smash on his moms and keeping that bitch away from my ice tea
    So ILLValentinez A. KaiserBender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao

I'm aware of that mentality, cuz I harbored it 10yrs ago

ya kno the old "if you ain't w/ me, you against me"

but time has showed me that's not always the case, jus cuz someone ain't w/ you doesn't necessarily mean they're against you

Fam.... my grandmother, my blood and bone, you disrespect that, it's fuck you. It ain't about who's with you or against you, it's about respect. Dude crossed the gun line, and you like, let's talk that out. Nah Bruh, either let's go all out, or pardon my back, and if you keep goin I'm not giving you a choice, you say you lived it, I don't understand how, you was either food, or you lyin. You got it all the way fucked up.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,285 Regulator
    Mom looks like she likes getting trashed around a room
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • dee.i.peedee.i.pee Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    moms lookin thick...smash!

Sons 17 she probaly had him at 14, so she only 31 definite smash