Taco Bell Turn Up - Manager Disrespects Mother & Son, Mom Goes Locos Tacos, Son's Pride Takes L

13»

Replies

• Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Wait she worked there and he was withholding her check. That's what the fight about. That niggas fired.

She must have played Rihanna in the parking lot before she rolled on through....

"pay me what you owe me...
    bitch better have my money!"
    WestieJoshuaMoshua  CincoCashmoneyDux
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mom looks like she likes getting trashed around a room

Mama's very fiesty so you know she brings that heat to the bedroom!
    King_Me
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    When I was 14 i thought a nigga night was cat callin my mom in front of me. I instantly said "Aye don't be disrespecting my mom like that". This nigga looked like he was fresh out the pen. He said "I don't see the color". I was confused as fuck. I said "What?!". The nigga pointed to a white woman across the street. Lol. He was like "That's how you ride for your mom lil nigga." No lie I had the heart to speak up for my mom, but I damn near pissed myself.

The nigga out the pen basically told cuz he wasn't talkin to his mama he was talkin to the white bitch across the street, then he proceeds to admire how cuz stood up like a G for his mama.

btw ..I peeped how thicc the mom was before I hit play
    VIBECinco
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    *cue Biggie*

somebody gotta die

I'm not the toughest mf walkin, but if you call my mom a bitch & talk about knockin her out in my presence... we gotta shoot it out, fuck throwin hands (or tea buckets lol)

bruh wont @backinwhite talking bout yo grandma and shit?

Lol bruh, don't do that

I basically said the same thing in there as I did in here

if you talk about knockin my mom out or wantin to see my granny dead in my presence, you've upped the ante to gun play w/ me

Just kus i want the hoe to die....u to much
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

Lol @ the manager claimin set

I use to work at Taco Bell back in the day...the food ain't THAT good to be causing that kinda run is.

Smash the mama tho.

Son ain't want them kinda problems. That's why he stayed in front of the counter.

Ether at the police gently arresting the mama, but damn near dog piling on the son.

Lol the customer at the drive thru patiently waiting for his food. Bruh said he too hungry to leave.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    CincoValentinez A. Kaiser
  • rickmogulrickmogul Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Mom's had some booty. For a middle aged Mexican.
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son got his ass hemmed up and he was the one falling back smh.
    Yeah smash on the moms
13»