Who Is Smarter - A Ph.D With No Kids or a High School Diploma With 10 Kids?

5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 16 in For The Grown & Sexy
Vote Or Die!!!
l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

Who Is Smarter - A Ph.D With No Kids or a High School Diploma With 10 Kids? 20 votes

Ph.D With No Kids Is Smarter
80%
vitoriabambuBOSSExcellenceWill MunnyMister B.konceptjonesPiffyHaze(Nope)chgarcia345blackgod813onetoughmiracleTymoney19The_JackalDoubleShotHelixLefty_PureYang 16 votes
High School Diploma With 10 Kids Is Smarter
20%
jetlifebihNCswagAjackson175 Grand 4 votes
goldenjaKamPushMeUndefeatableTrillfateLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYChiCityCashmoneyDuxLUClENTrillaaaaaablue_londonplaymaker88purpngold

Replies

• jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intelligence isn't based off children

But the ability to take information from one setting/situation and apply it to another setting/situation

But in a conversation about science and survival, I'd say the parents are smarter than the person without children....
    5 GrandQiv_OwanAjackson17
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 285 ✭✭
    edited July 16
    jetlifebih wrote: »

But the ability to take information from one setting/situation and apply it to another setting/situation

But in a conversation about science and survival, I'd say the parents are smarter than the person without children....

From a statisical perspective the people engaged in higher education tend to have less kids, the children tend to have a higher quality of life, tend not to be criminals as often etc...

So if we're going by the rule rather than the exception, it's pretty goddamn obvious.
    onetoughmiracle
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 285 ✭✭

Education is the best form of birth control on
    A national scale.

Especially if you look at the metrics of the highest educated workforces that are now in a population crisis due to not even children being born... They're among the most educated aka Germany and Japan.
  • Ip manIp man Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of missing information to vote. You got CEO's that are college drop-outs yet they have their high school diploma and are billionaires and have a bunch of kids and you also have PHDs people in the same situation. The opposite also applies to both. Also, a degree does not always equal intelligence
    Thereal_ba
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a trick question or something?

'Don't really understand how this is even debatable.

Ph.D
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    PureYang
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle New York Giants Fan...Win Lose or Draw! Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    ^^^^^tenor.gif
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a person with a high school diploma and 10 kids is smarter.

Here's why; If the person with the Ph.D is so smart, how come he didn't reproduce and pass his genes along?

Why wouldn't you want to reproduce?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

UndefeatableBusta Carmichael MeesterKamPushMeAjackson17PureYangTrillfate
    PureYang wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

From a statisical perspective the people engaged in higher education tend to have less kids, the children tend to have a higher quality of life, tend not to be criminals as often etc...

So if we're going by the rule rather than the exception, it's pretty goddamn obvious.

I wasn't even getting that deep into life lol...

Just from a basic organisms perspective from eating ,survival, and reproduction as the main functions

Quality, no doubt, but do children with educated parents tend to do less crimes because of the resources to fight back legally?? Or are they not even charged half the time and just dropped back off to their parents like little johnny , are we talking black? White? Asian? Hispanic? Or everybody?
    Ajackson17
    edited July 16
    Westie wrote: »
    What does the general ability someone has to procreate have to do with intelligence?

Some people are so dumb they don't reproduce. They have a lot of book knowledge, but they never get girls pregnant.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

PureYang wrote: »
    Education is the best form of birth control on
    A national scale.

Especially if you look at the metrics of the highest educated workforces that are now in a population crisis due to not even children being born... They're among the most educated aka Germany and Japan.

How is it smart that your so smart that your population is in a crisis????

That's not very "educated" or "smart" ...it's like their intelligence is going to be the death of them....

PureYang
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I think a person with a high school diploma and 10 kids is smarter.

Here's why; If the person with the Ph.D is so smart, how come he didn't reproduce and pass his genes along?

Why wouldn't you want to reproduce?

I wouldnt go in that direction. In today's world especially there are a multitude of reasons someone may not. But i'll throw the hypothetical 10 kid haver a bone in that One way they may be smarter is if, and big if, they are able to stay afloat and do something like take care of all that. They may have substantial skills to make money and stuff that the phd may not have. And those skills may translate and be something they can do. Thats a lot of energy to have to expend. And that is a thin place to be with a lot of things that can take place. This is assuming somehow they arent priviledged financially. But just generally this looks like its on the phd's side by a wide margin/in pretty much every way.
    It seems to me that the smartest thing a man can do is have as many children with as many women as possible.

I don't think getting a Ph.D and not having kids is smart.

Does that make any sense?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

jetlifebihBEAMBusta Carmichael JoshuaMoshua  Trillfate
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers That's just like ... your opinion, man North Carolina Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to me that the smartest thing a man can do is have as many children with as many women as possible.

No
    (Nope)AZTG
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why some people have a lot of kids and others would rather pursue other things. Others may want a million dollars, trips to Jamaica, houses, cars, etc. Kids take a lot. But yeah the question could have caveats. Whats "smarter"? depends on the point of view.
    edited July 16
    What does the general ability someone has to procreate have to do with intelligence?

Some people are so dumb they don't reproduce. They have a lot of book knowledge, but they never get girls pregnant.

what-suspicious.gif

How is that dumb?

Years from now you have the opportunity to have thousands of descendants. If you have 10 kids and they each have 3 or 4 kids, who each have another 3 or 4 kids pretty soon you have a family with hundreds of cousins that all descend from you. After 200 years you'll have over 1,000 descendants.

Who wouldn't want that?

And if you're so smart, why wouldn't you want to pass your intellectual superiority to another generation?
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

BEAM(Nope)
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Freepost

I love this brawd
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

what-suspicious.gif

How is that dumb?

Years from now you have the opportunity to have thousands of descendants. If you have 10 kids and they each have 3 or 4 kids, who each have another 3 or 4 kids pretty soon you have a family with hundreds of cousins that all descend from you. After 200 years you'll have over 1,000 descendants.

Who wouldn't want that?

And if you're so smart, why wouldn't you want to pass your intellectual superiority to another generation?

That's about perspective. It's not important to everyone to have their bloodline continued.
    male-tears-2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.