What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Preference 2 smoke

trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 17 in For The Grown & Sexy
What ya rollin ya gas in?

Preference 2 smoke 38 votes

Backwoods
5%
numbaz...80's babyPiffyHaze 2 votes
Dutches
10%
MillzOGBlackAX410fuc_i_look_likeAZTG 4 votes
Top papper
5%
NoCompetitionFosheezy 2 votes
Cigarellos/swisher
13%
blackrainCashmoneyDux_JayG.AvantBrideofKilla 5 votes
Phillies
2%
TheGOAT 1 vote
Bongs
7%
UnderMiSensihueyMister B. 3 votes
Other: explain
55%
northside7Cinco i ro nybambusoul rattlerMax.OuncemanKoltraingoldenjaLou_CypherHafBayked32DaysOfInfinitiTrillfatetrilladelicHerbalVaporCapersnickel-us P5 GrandNegro_CaesarThereal_baQiv_Owan 21 votes

Replies

• northside7northside7 Posts: 24,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking-king-size-slim-rolling-paper-open-pack-wacky-tabakcy-shop.jpg

^^^^^^^Nothing but these.

Say no to blunts.
    onetoughmiracletrendsetta1030kingtob330
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Vapes and edibles. Saves your lungs and saves money
    trendsetta1030
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    They're $0.99 at the store, but I see you can get them in bulk for $20. They're perfect for rolling loud blunts.

https://www.jrcigars.com/item/garcia-y-vega-cigars/garcia-y-vega-game/cigarillo-silver/gvcs99
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

trendsetta1030CincoAggieLean.CashmoneyDux
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raw Cones
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah....been on the cones lately cuz im lazy.....slowly getting away from cigars but sometimes I need one

I got a pack of woods and a couple swishers in the fridge right now

I try to only smoke them at night

for ya'll that say papers only....ya'll dont get tired of that dry ass taste?.....After a few of those thru the day I just cant do it and need something sweet and smooth....only reason I havent completely switched yet, and I've tried

oh and I cant share jays.....so if anybody else is in rotation we need a gar
    trendsetta1030CashmoneyDuxblackrain
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green Games
    HafBaykedtrendsetta1030
  • gh0stgh0st Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    x7j5anfoq3xl.jpeg

Mostly these hemp cones or the Raw ones I can't roll for shit and don't even feel like trying to learn. Been trying to find a nice vape pen but so far just been wasting money on them they work for the 1st few sessions then after that the hits are weak and my shit burned up even if I lower the temp
    HafBaykedtrendsetta1030
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blunt wraps
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    trendsetta1030
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vape Pen for Concentrates.
    CincoCashmoneyDuxKingFreeman
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigarellos/swisher
    HafBayked wrote: »
    yeah....been on the cones lately cuz im lazy.....slowly getting away from cigars but sometimes I need one

for ya'll that say papers only....ya'll dont get tired of that dry ass taste?.....After a few of those thru the day I just cant do it and need something sweet and smooth....only reason I havent completely switched yet, and I've tried

In the fridge? What does that do, or is that a typo? Lol
    trendsetta1030BlackAX410
    i ro ny wrote: »

i prefer to only taste the flowers.

i have my days like that too...even with gars I dont do flavors at all

just after like 3 or 4 jays, no matter the paper or flower, everything tastes like cardboard...everything lol....water dont even help im just paper tongue for a couple hours

probably just have to get over that shit.....or keep some hard candy around
    trendsetta1030CashmoneyDux
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. The trees I smoke are sweet and smooth. Moist and fresh as hell too.

I want to taste the weed.
    trendsetta1030
  • jetlifebihjetlifebih Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been using woods buts in about to get back on the raw papers...I'm getting old
    trendsetta1030
    G.Avant wrote: »

In the fridge? What does that do, or is that a typo? Lol

keeps em fresh and moist...
    northside7 wrote: »

No. The trees I smoke are sweet and smooth. Moist and fresh as hell too.

I want to taste the weed.

yeah yeah, might just be me.....i smoke a lot
    trendsetta1030G.Avant
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigarellos/swisher
    Games
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    Green Games

Stop smoking those bro the greens used to be my favorite, but I learned the green dye they use is actually REALLY bad for your heart

lol niggas been saying shit about the green leaf since smoking optimos were cool.

trendsetta1030BlackAX410Thereal_ba
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Optimo
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If im rolling, im going with either a blueberry swisher or ocb's. If i have a nugget of some high grade that i dont want to waste and want to conserve every amount, im using a Bubbler
    tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
    trendsetta1030