What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Australian woman visiting the US calls 911 for noise complaint, gets the bullets instead

Replies

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Something tells me there will be justice in this case....wonder why..

We'll see tho

Australians are white…
    LUClEN
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I always said for police to be held accountable more whites would have to suffer on the nation spotlight...

And shit still might not change for us...
    Yup, i said the same thing awhile back, only thing is media barely covers it when it does happen so most ppl wont even hear about it, i was actually suprised to see cnn cover this one

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the cop is white cuz if the cop is black the thug narrative will remain in play...
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    onetoughmiracleCopper
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AM FUCKING KILLING AP NEWS, FOX LIVE, ABC, AUSSIE NEWS WITH THE TRUTH! LOVE IT! WHERE IS HER HISTORY? SOME PJ'S 4 AUSSIES HAVE CONCEALED POCKETS 4 GLOCKS. DOES SHE HAVE A LIBRARY CARD, EVER LISTEN 2 RAP, USE SLANG, BREATHE AIR? THEY GOTTA FEEL OUR PAIN, FEEL IT!!!
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    I AM FUCKING KILLING AP NEWS, FOX LIVE, ABC, AUSSIE NEWS WITH THE TRUTH! LOVE IT! WHERE IS HER HISTORY? SOME PJ'S 4 AUSSIES HAVE CONCEALED POCKETS 4 GLOCKS. DOES SHE HAVE A LIBRARY CARD, EVER LISTEN 2 RAP, USE SLANG, BREATHE AIR? THEY GOTTA FEEL OUR PAIN, FEEL IT!!!

tumblr_omlekiD5rg1tnsitko1_500.gif
    onetoughmiracleBlack_SamsonKingFreemanCinco
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was sadly so satisfying to read.

Somebody post her picture. Put it over the top
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    HafBaykednex ginLUClEN
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,607 Regulator

damond18n.jpg
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Valentinez A. Kaiserkingtob330Ajackson17
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

damond18n.jpg

Well would you just look at that ? :relieved:
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    HafBaykednex gin
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Blue Lives Matter/All Lives Matter found their cop that doesn't know how to do his job, especially with a defenseless white woman dying. That man might as well cancel everything at this point
    gh0stonetoughmiraclemiamivice305
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Justice is needed but it will be a slap in the face to all the black and brown people's families who family members died without a conviction of these cops. It takes the death of a foreigner lilly white woman to get justice. RIP to her and my condolences to the family but for white America to feel what black people go thru they have to be treated and or kill like a nigga smfh

yeah the call to Justice from everywhere And the treatment of that cop as an actual criminal FINALLY is really sobering. Cuz she's white so she's human. And he's black so he's a monster.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    StoneColdMikey#1hiphopjunki3
    C'mon y'all, FLOOD THE SHIT OUT of THOSE RACISTS SITES! Got the cop pic and info up same day. See the difference? Fuck Hunkies man 4 Eva! Spam the shit outta these sites. Hurt they feelings like they do ours with insensitivity and jokes. We'll be front page in a few days with a black police Killing. Trust me. But 4 now, relish in this shit and blow them Fucking sites up!
    texas4092stepz_ahead
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep this in mind in a few weeks. We're supposedly gonna have 2 post a cops pick 4 what's gonna go down.