Parents: R. Kelly Holding Our Daughters in Sex-Obsessed, Abusive ‘Cult’

1246716

Replies

  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a pedo and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

    if you a grown man and you trynna make 18 the start...aint no way you aint gonna say ok///16 but i aint smashing til you a lil older...but you can drive my car.

    who remembers vida in belly?
    I used 18 because that's the legal age in the United States

    im not saying you....but if old niggas acting like they waiting....i doubt a couple years matter when the parent is down.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭


    swear this song dont make u not mad for 3 mins and 59 secs!??

    if u say u still mad u a goddamn lie!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Rue_FlexingtonMeester
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,005 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I don't see anything wrong here. Sounds like some bitter parents to me.

    Those young ladies are grown. Y'all do realize that most of these strippers, porn stars, and IG thots are in the same age bracket.

    He's a old rich nigga with a flock of bad young bitches that he's taking care of. I don't see the problem. All those little hoes got the option of simply leaving if they want.

    He's doing nothing different than this guy has been doing for decades without any criticism...........


    HEFNER.jpg


    The guy in this picture also never had a video of him and a teenage girl come out...proof that he married a 15 year old...and other stories of him hanging out at high schools and McDonald parking lot hitting on 14 year old girls...

    the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence!

    white america abuses drugs at a higher rate than we do yet we fill up the prisons wit drug offenses..

    nigga u know playboy was groomin them bitches from a young age and even some parents sent they daughters.. same shit we readin now..

    And you know what...that still don't got shit to do with R. Kelly. Y'all and this "well white people do it so we should be able to" logic is fucking stupid. Have some fucking standards for yourself that don't got shit to do with white folks. Nigga been preying on underage girls for years. There's literal physical evidence of it. The mans own brother publicly said he stopped fucking with him because of it.the man named a 12 year old Aaliyah by name in a song about sex and married her at 15..and here you come along with "well a white man did it"...fuck Hugh Hefner...we ain't talking about Hugh. This is about R Kelly.
    a.mannsaracenwire
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I don't see anything wrong here. Sounds like some bitter parents to me.

    Those young ladies are grown. Y'all do realize that most of these strippers, porn stars, and IG thots are in the same age bracket.

    He's a old rich nigga with a flock of bad young bitches that he's taking care of. I don't see the problem. All those little hoes got the option of simply leaving if they want.

    He's doing nothing different than this guy has been doing for decades without any criticism...........


    HEFNER.jpg


    The guy in this picture also never had a video of him and a teenage girl come out...proof that he married a 15 year old...and other stories of him hanging out at high schools and McDonald parking lot hitting on 14 year old girls...

    the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence!

    white america abuses drugs at a higher rate than we do yet we fill up the prisons wit drug offenses..

    nigga u know playboy was groomin them bitches from a young age and even some parents sent they daughters.. same shit we readin now..

    And you know what...that still don't got shit to do with R. Kelly. Y'all and this "well white people do it so we should be able to" logic is fucking stupid. Have some fucking standards for yourself that don't got shit to do with white folks. Nigga been preying on underage girls for years. There's literal physical evidence of it. The mans own brother publicly said he stopped fucking with him because of it.the man named a 12 year old Aaliyah by name in a song about sex and married her at 15..and here you come along with "well a white man did it"...fuck Hugh Hefner...we ain't talking about Hugh. This is about R Kelly.

    "well white people donit so we should be able to"

    nigga where did i say that!!?
    u was sittin here tryin to absolve a bigger creep on a bigger scale of any wrong doin knowin goddamn well he on the same bullshit..

    but because he's white and the media shines him in a different light its somewhat okay?!

    nigga u know there are tapes.
    he's the fuckin king of porn..
    but bet they'll never make light of day..

    only difference between blacks and whites and pretty much any other culture is we the only ones who out our own..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,125 Regulator
    edited July 17
    ms.jones wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a pedo and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

    As jono stated, 18 is the legal age of consent; it isn't indicative of maturity. My daughter is 18 and I can tell you with no hesitation, she ain't ready to deal with a 50 year old man that has been fucking for as long as she's been alive. Now, as her momma, it is my hope that I have raised her well enough to know, that ain't what she should want or need.

    A leopard doesn't change its spots; it can be safely assumed that if an older man has a much younger female as his 'friend', she ain't the first nor the last. I could care less who it is or whether a record has been established, older men with younger females is problematic. And to cover myself, I feel the same way if the situation were reversed. As far as it being news-worthy, the light is shining because he is a celebrity, so by default, it will be news. That in itself is an issue, tho... His celebrity has bought him a type of immunity. Much like Pill, many of us aren't able to separate the persona from the person.

    I get it.. 18 is by law, legal. But, there are still 18 year old females in high school. To attempt to twist that shit and circumvent it is dubious and hella malevolent.

    Damn I guess we can't all agree that if this was someone else that didn't have Kelly's history that this wouldn't be news. But anyway 18 for a 50 year old is too large of a age difference, but unfortunately there are zero legal ramifications for a 50 year old dating a 18 year old I'm the US. So all is left to do is take a moral stance.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,005 Regulator
    edited July 17
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I don't see anything wrong here. Sounds like some bitter parents to me.

    Those young ladies are grown. Y'all do realize that most of these strippers, porn stars, and IG thots are in the same age bracket.

    He's a old rich nigga with a flock of bad young bitches that he's taking care of. I don't see the problem. All those little hoes got the option of simply leaving if they want.

    He's doing nothing different than this guy has been doing for decades without any criticism...........


    HEFNER.jpg


    The guy in this picture also never had a video of him and a teenage girl come out...proof that he married a 15 year old...and other stories of him hanging out at high schools and McDonald parking lot hitting on 14 year old girls...

    the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence!

    white america abuses drugs at a higher rate than we do yet we fill up the prisons wit drug offenses..

    nigga u know playboy was groomin them bitches from a young age and even some parents sent they daughters.. same shit we readin now..

    And you know what...that still don't got shit to do with R. Kelly. Y'all and this "well white people do it so we should be able to" logic is fucking stupid. Have some fucking standards for yourself that don't got shit to do with white folks. Nigga been preying on underage girls for years. There's literal physical evidence of it. The mans own brother publicly said he stopped fucking with him because of it.the man named a 12 year old Aaliyah by name in a song about sex and married her at 15..and here you come along with "well a white man did it"...fuck Hugh Hefner...we ain't talking about Hugh. This is about R Kelly.

    "well white people donit so we should be able to"

    nigga where did i say that!!?
    u was sittin here tryin to absolve a bigger creep on a bigger scale of any wrong doin knowin goddamn well he on the same bullshit..

    but because he's white and the media shines him in a different light its somewhat okay?!

    nigga u know there are tapes.
    he's the fuckin king of porn..
    but bet they'll never make light of day..

    only difference between blacks and whites and pretty much any other culture is we the only ones who out our own..

    I'm not absolving anyone of anything. I just don't see the point in bringing up Hugh as some sort of "well he did it too and nobody said anything" yet any other time its fuck what white people think...until it comes to giving a pass to bullshit
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    I don't see anything wrong here. Sounds like some bitter parents to me.

    Those young ladies are grown. Y'all do realize that most of these strippers, porn stars, and IG thots are in the same age bracket.

    He's a old rich nigga with a flock of bad young bitches that he's taking care of. I don't see the problem. All those little hoes got the option of simply leaving if they want.

    He's doing nothing different than this guy has been doing for decades without any criticism...........


    HEFNER.jpg


    The guy in this picture also never had a video of him and a teenage girl come out...proof that he married a 15 year old...and other stories of him hanging out at high schools and McDonald parking lot hitting on 14 year old girls...

    the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence!

    white america abuses drugs at a higher rate than we do yet we fill up the prisons wit drug offenses..

    nigga u know playboy was groomin them bitches from a young age and even some parents sent they daughters.. same shit we readin now..

    And you know what...that still don't got shit to do with R. Kelly. Y'all and this "well white people do it so we should be able to" logic is fucking stupid. Have some fucking standards for yourself that don't got shit to do with white folks. Nigga been preying on underage girls for years. There's literal physical evidence of it. The mans own brother publicly said he stopped fucking with him because of it.the man named a 12 year old Aaliyah by name in a song about sex and married her at 15..and here you come along with "well a white man did it"...fuck Hugh Hefner...we ain't talking about Hugh. This is about R Kelly.

    "well white people donit so we should be able to"

    nigga where did i say that!!?
    u was sittin here tryin to absolve a bigger creep on a bigger scale of any wrong doin knowin goddamn well he on the same bullshit..

    but because he's white and the media shines him in a different light its somewhat okay?!

    nigga u know there are tapes.
    he's the fuckin king of porn..
    but bet they'll never make light of day..

    only difference between blacks and whites and pretty much any other culture is we the only ones who out our own..

    I'm not absolving anyone of anything. I just don't see the point in bringing up Hugh as some sort of "well he did it too and nobody said anything" yet any other time its fuck what white people think...until it comes to giving a pass to bullshit

    u got me confused..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a pedo and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

    if you a grown man and you trynna make 18 the start...aint no way you aint gonna say ok///16 but i aint smashing til you a lil older...but you can drive my car.

    who remembers vida in belly?

    Not true. I'll fuck the shit out of an 18 year old college freshman after confirming and cross verifying her age. Half of the administrators and professors at my college was fucking at least half of the hoes in my freshman class and I ain't mad at 'em.

    Kys if you think the porn industry and Hugh Hefner in particular didn't build their empire off 18 and 19 y/o pussy. Porn is a multi billion dollar industry and it wouldn't exist without young, dumb and LEGAL 18 year old hoes. And that doesn't even include that white bitch Tracey Lord's that was a certified porn star at 15. Fucking 18 year old LEGAL adult bitches>>>>>>>>producing, filming and watching a porn bitch who isn't old enough to get a drivers license.
    deadeyeJJ_Evansdnyce215
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kellz used to hangout outside Kenwood HS in Chicago picking up girls before his pee tape dropped
    skpjr78dnyce215BlackAX410MrCrookedLetter
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a pedo and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

    if you a grown man and you trynna make 18 the start...aint no way you aint gonna say ok///16 but i aint smashing til you a lil older...but you can drive my car.

    who remembers vida in belly?

    Not true. I'll fuck the shit out of an 18 year old college freshman after confirming and cross verifying her age. Half of the administrators and professors at my college was fucking at least half of the hoes in my freshman class and I ain't mad at 'em.

    Kys if you think the porn industry and Hugh Hefner in particular didn't build their empire off 18 and 19 y/o pussy. Porn is a multi billion dollar industry and it wouldn't exist without young, dumb and LEGAL 18 year old hoes. And that doesn't even include that white bitch Tracey Lord's that was a certified porn star at 15. Fucking 18 year old LEGAL adult bitches>>>>>>>>producing, filming and watching a porn bitch who isn't old enough to get a drivers license.

    i agree and also think you missed my point....
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    R. Kelly songs still being singed in every black kindergarten graduation


    blackgod813Alpha_Ambition SuperManuel
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    19 ain't grown nigga. 19 is LEGAL.

    Age is not indicative of maturity or intelligence, just whether he can legally become involved with her. If she can legally consent.

    And if its a cult (which is pushing it) it doesn't matter at all because cults feed off brainwashing people.

    Niggas will bend over backwards to defend R Kelly even with literally video evidence


    That is what a cult does,ya know

    SuperManuel
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    19 ain't grown nigga. 19 is LEGAL.

    Age is not indicative of maturity or intelligence, just whether he can legally become involved with her. If she can legally consent.

    And if its a cult (which is pushing it) it doesn't matter at all because cults feed off brainwashing people.

    Niggas will bend over backwards to defend R Kelly even with literally video evidence


    That is what a cult does,ya know

    cult = unrecognized religion

    Catholic Priests >>> R Kelly
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Who was the last artist that really made it with a push from Kellz? Aaliyah?
    Her biggest records were after she stopped working with him as well
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,125 Regulator
    ms.jones wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a pedo and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

    As jono stated, 18 is the legal age of consent; it isn't indicative of maturity. My daughter is 18 and I can tell you with no hesitation, she ain't ready to deal with a 50 year old man that has been fucking for as long as she's been alive. Now, as her momma, it is my hope that I have raised her well enough to know, that ain't what she should want or need.

    A leopard doesn't change its spots; it can be safely assumed that if an older man has a much younger female as his 'friend', she ain't the first nor the last. I could care less who it is or whether a record has been established, older men with younger females is problematic. And to cover myself, I feel the same way if the situation were reversed. As far as it being news-worthy, the light is shining because he is a celebrity, so by default, it will be news. That in itself is an issue, tho... His celebrity has bought him a type of immunity. Much like Pill, many of us aren't able to separate the persona from the person.

    I get it.. 18 is by law, legal. But, there are still 18 year old females in high school. To attempt to twist that shit and circumvent it is dubious and hella malevolent.

    Damn I guess we can't all agree that if this was someone else that didn't have Kelly's history that this wouldn't be news. But anyway 18 for a 50 year old is too large of a age difference, but unfortunately there are zero legal ramifications for a 50 year old dating a 18 year old I'm the US. So all is left to do is take a moral stance.

    I absolutely don't agree. Just because you didn't get caught, doesn't mean it never happened. It's alot of shit that goes down that there is no official record of... Doesn't mean it's not less fucked up.

    That's why is said his celebrity has bought his ass a pass; even with all this evidence,he was found not guilty and he is still supported. Speaking in terms of a local issue, the person is brought to justice,whether there is an established history or not. All that is needed is proof. And yes, it is newsworthy on a local level. It's printed in newspapers and on the news, in most cases.

    I may be a bit hypersensitive to this issue due to my daughter's age, so please forgive me. When I read that the youngest person in the BuzzFeed article is 18,it hit a nerve. 50 year old Robert Kelly, fucking an 18 year old. Nah. Just... Nah.

    But I'm not gonna assume that most old men that mess with 18 year olds are also messing with minors either. Not to say it's not possible, but I guess we see things differently in that regard.

    He definitely benefited from his celebrity and plus his paper is long, and he was never found not guilty he settled a lot of cases and one ended in a mistrial. I'm not saying this R Kelly situation isn't newsworthy, I'm saying that if this was another man that didn't have Kelly's history this wouldn't be a story.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
Sign In or Register to comment.