What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

50 and Effen part ways

14567810»

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yo this Titos shit is smooth. Mixed it with Gatorade and i could be barely taste it

I was gonna give u a GOAT but u said u mixed it with Gatorade :s

lmao I had no mixers so it was either that or drink it straight
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gum989 wrote: »
    Tito's is the best affordable Vodka.

And what was that shit Birdman was pushing? GT?

And have we forgot about Armadale?

Tito's FTW!
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    What's a great bourbon?

I fuck with the 4 roses small batch from time to time. I fuck with jim beam though cuz of that kick it got. Also Evan Williams ain't bad and affordable.

All I drink is whiskey, bourbon and beer. Maybe a Bloody Mary with titos if I'm on the plane or for breakfast on vacation
    power_wisdomOunceman
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a great bourbon?

Makers Mark, Forrester, Jim Beam?..
    power_wisdomMallyGnickel-us P
  • power_wisdompower_wisdom Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Tito alot, but still

Ciroc>Tito>Effen
  • OuncemanOunceman Posts: 6,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    What's a great bourbon?

I piss bourbon. Drink it by the gallon.

My favorites and the one's I recommend are Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Mitcher's Single Barrel, Knob Creek, Elijah Craig 12 yr old, Blanton's, and Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr old
    tumblr_lrxxy1qkwP1qdmfbco1_500.jpg

Fetch.jpg
    nickel-us P
    Anybody ever had E&J XO? I Don't fuck with the vs or vsop at all. Junky juice as far as I'm concerned. But I heard some good shit about XO. Does it still fuck up your stomach like the other E&J?
    gum989AggieLean.
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody ever had E&J XO? I Don't fuck with the vs or vsop at all. Junky juice as far as I'm concerned. But I heard some good shit about XO. Does it still fuck up your stomach like the other E&J?

It's a lot smoother, for just a few more dollars.
    MallyG
    gum989 wrote: »

It's a lot smoother, for just a few more dollars.

Does it rock your stomach? Hows the taste?
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a great bourbon?

try buffalo trace, bulleit bourbon, 1746, and knob creek

• AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 25
    edited September 25
    Stew wrote: »
    Yall be some men and drink your Grand Marnier with some Cognac. French Connection. Thank me later.

I had this the other night at Sivas hookah bar. Shits great but I had one too many. That and the damn hooka had me a lil dizzy afterwards. Ole girl I was with liked it too. That brown get her in the mood, so I got her a few of em
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    Should check out Bookers bourbon. It's 126 proof or higher. But you have to pay that$$$
    MECCA1000
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh, I gotta keep it all the way funky wit ya/yall. I hadn't drank Easy Jesus since I was in college (which was a long time ago) and I been drinking top shelf liquor ever since. But a few years back I was fuckin' round with this lil' slim/thick fun sized chick and I would be @ her spot every now and again.

One night I brought some beer over there, but I accidentally left my Grand Marnier home that I meant to bring. I told her I 4got it and she had a bottle of E&J in the fridge that was unopened. I was like "I'm str8 on dat". But when I put the Yuengling (Tan) in the fridge, I saw that it was X.O. I never had or seen it b4 so I said the hell w/ it and tried it. I'll be damned if that shit wasn't smooth as phuck! Shit blew my mind! lol

Needless to say I threw back shots and then gave Backshots! YEET!
    TheGOATRevolver OcelotCashmoneyDux
14567810»