What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

50 and Effen part ways

Replies

• DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice way to cash out!
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    Los216
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    First lemme say salute to 50 for that W in selling his shares before growing that brand to new heights. However idk if it is just me but what grown man actually drinks Vodka on the regular? Even that nigga diddy selling fruity ass vodka and shit and i was like wtf? Idk when i want a nice drink i prefer a a good whiskey over Vodka any day.

You dont know many adults do you?

Pre Diddy Ciroc the only people that i know that drink vodka are rich white girls. As soon as Diddy and other rappers started drinking vodka some niggas followed the fad. But at least here in CT being 26 most grown men i know not drinking peach Ciroc and shit. Gin, Tequila, Whiskey, or a beer is usually what people are what they are drinking both at work outings and or chillen with friends.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Lou_CypherI Self Lord & MasterCashmoneyDuxRevolver Ocelotpower_wisdomDarthRozayL3NUCainAlpha_Ambition Cutler 26 INT's LOL!rip.dillainfamous114Chi SnowFigoLike WaterWhoisDonG???The_Jackal
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    First lemme say salute to 50 for that W in selling his shares before growing that brand to new heights. However idk if it is just me but what grown man actually drinks Vodka on the regular? Even that nigga diddy selling fruity ass vodka and shit and i was like wtf? Idk when i want a nice drink i prefer a a good whiskey over Vodka any day.

Pre Diddy Ciroc the only people that i know that drink vodka are rich white girls. As soon as Diddy and other rappers started drinking vodka some niggas followed the fad. But at least here in CT being 26 most grown men i know not drinking peach Ciroc and shit. Gin, Tequila, Whiskey, or a beer is usually what people are what they are drinking both at work outings and or chillen with friends.

Nigga did you go to college. All types of girls drink vodka. Black white hispanic. Hood bougie middle class

I did and you're right women do drink vodka. But i have never seen many grown men consistently drink vodka.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • power_wisdompower_wisdom Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga did you go to college. All types of girls drink vodka. Black white hispanic. Hood bougie middle class

I did and you're right women do drink vodka. But i have never seen many grown men consistently drink vodka.

Nigga, you drunk off volka right now!
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga have you ever been to college?
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a question .......... how much did 50 invest initially?

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gum989 wrote: »
    Tito's is the best affordable Vodka.

And what was that shit Birdman was pushing? GT?

And have we forgot about Armadale?

Titos?

That's eerily too close to Taka.

I'll pass
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    texas409CainCincodamnkpgum989
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    gum989 wrote: »
    Tito's is the best affordable Vodka.

And what was that shit Birdman was pushing? GT?

And have we forgot about Armadale?

Titos?

That's eerily too close to Taka.

I'll pass

Fuck is Taka? Titos is from Austin, TX. Shit smooth as hell

Its apart of the vodka family that looks alike at the bottom of the liquor shelf. One of them vodkas where you can get like a gallon for $6.99. Shit so harsh it could probably cure cancer.

time to make a come up

titos__57335__63657.1358534053.380.500.jpg?c=2
    aneed123sTaY_TrUe
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a try next time I'm at the liquor store.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

gum989
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    My brother had me on this a few days ago. Shit was nice. Just a tad too sweet though.

6jxlie0cwaaw.jpg

Never tried it.

Dont see the point in putting vodka into cognac

Seems gimicky

Its actually a good product. Buzz didn't last too long. Didn't put me over the top. Decent taste. I recommend it.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

damnkp