What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Smack/URL: Mike P vs NJT.. Off of the NOME 7 card…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 17 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL: Mike P vs NJT.. Off of the NOME 7 card… 6 votes

Mike P/Mike Pulice(sounds like Police)…
100%
MillzOGgifteddon_simmyCoolJoeHarlemThumzUpMaywood 6 votes
Nu Jersey Tw***/NJT/Mr. Madness/He's always STRAPPED IN!!/Nu Jersey Mystikal…
0%
Debatable…
0%
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
Tagged:

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    They dropping shit back to back Mike P cooking in first verse though. Trailers between the rounds aint gone age well.
    How fucked up is tworks hairline lmfao that nigga keep a hood up lmfao
    Micmacmar3of3mMaywoodatribecalledgabiKNiGHTS
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    How fucked up is tworks hairline lmfao that nigga keep a hood up lmfao

jdcfa4ttrblr.jpg
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    The RecipeMaywood
    edited July 20
    That shit was close that choke wasnt that bad he should have just jersey'ed it, but Id have to watch it again to be sure. I started cleaning my beard up in the 3rd but it looked like Mike took that rd and the 2nd round could go either way, Twork edged the first.
  • giftedgifted Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Mike P 2-1. Twork is nice but the jumping around is played out. As the momentum swung and his punches weren't connecting, you could see him losing confidence. He went from standing eye to eye with Mike to biting his nail and hoodie. You never let your opponent see you like that. By round 3, it was a wrap. Choked. Looked like he bout to cry. Twork need to redeem himself next battle. But IllWill been cooking lately.o
    The RecipeElzo69RenaissanceMaywood
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gifted wrote: »
    Mike P 2-1. Twork is nice but the jumping around is played out. As the momentum swung and his punches weren't connecting, you could see him losing confidence. He went from standing eye to eye with Mike to biting his nail and hoodie. You never let your opponent see you like that. By round 3, it was a wrap. Choked. Looked like he bout to cry. Twork need to redeem himself next battle. But IllWill been cooking lately.o

but but but he s strapped in....madness!!!
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The Recipestringer bell5th Letter
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this battle was wack. Twork was same problem as Ave, being over saturated and taking too many battles. URL needs a bigger talent pool for a healthier circulation.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,698 Regulator
    Has it ever been explained why his name is twork? I ain't watching none of his battles til I know the reason for this....and I like mike p
    Twork meaning to put in work... apparently that's Jersey lingo that I've never known about living here 20 some odd years.. twork was really lazy with the pen this battle I'd recommend watching his other battles instead if you haven't. vs Glueazy might have been his best.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twork meaning to put in work... apparently that's Jersey lingo that I've never known about living here 20 some odd years.. twork was really lazy with the pen this battle I'd recommend watching his other battles instead if you haven't. vs Glueazy might have been his best.

that was a debatable
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

that was a debatable

glueazy lowkey had a good battle and twork might've been doing too many over the head lines... come to think of it you right though he was more well rounded vs QP but some of my favorite twork bars are from the glueazy battle.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,940 Regulator
    Twork imo lost to Dougy and Glueazy. He beat QP though.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    edited July 19
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Twork imo lost to Dougy and Glueazy. He beat QP though.

He has the star power though, so he won in a way he was on Nome already them niggas in the bushes lol.
    5th Letter
    Has it ever been explained why his name is twork? I ain't watching none of his battles til I know the reason for this....and I like mike p

He explains it in this interview don't remember the time stamp this is from his dougy battle.

• CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully Twork actually comes prepared from now on after this performance.
    Sage Wonder