What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE CHALLENGE XXX

Replies

• vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter should sue

I’m sure they have to sign a waiver before they comes on
    deadeye
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter should sue

Wat happem
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Hunter should sue

Wat happem

I'm saying how they gonna make the last challenge before the Finals one where u have to predominantly use ur arms.....knowing his is broken
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

playmaker88
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter should sue

Wat happem

I'm saying how they gonna make the last challenge before the Finals one where u have to predominantly use ur arms.....knowing his is broken

Because they just dont set up events the day before..

deadeye
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter should sue

If anybody should sue, it should be Jordan. That skydiving on to gravel was mad dumb. They lucky as hell he didn't get seriously hurt.
    deadeyeSneakDZAMillzOG
    Hunter should sue

If anybody should sue, it should be Jordan. That skydiving on to gravel was mad dumb. They lucky as hell he didn't get seriously hurt.

Skydivers have to sign a waiver b4 they skydive
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    Wait... so this egghead bitch won't find out if she won until the reunion and she still didn't show up? that sounds like a goddamned forfeit to me.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    Lol man they are blatantly just milking this. Niggas gon force you to watch the reunion for the winner?!

Obviously Jordan won for the dudes, I'm assuming Tori won it for the girls. Also, Jordan is a beast bruhs...apparently his leg was legit fucked up while he completed (and dominated) that final
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    ’its pulling me down!’

- camila

you deserve it bitch stay there FOREVER

- me at the crib

the only thing that would have made the camila meltdown better would have been if one of those dogs climbed down and humped camila during her panic attack

i read the reunion taping was in september but they did something very strange — while they revealed the third place winners to the audience — they didnt actually reveal the overall winner — they did two different tapings where each of the final 2 were declared the winner -- so hopefully that spoiler @Elzo69Renaissance dropped is wrong and if hes not wrong

who do i need to get in contact with to have him banned from future challenge threads?

cause that would be twice he did this shit

shit was in the spoiler fam
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ’its pulling me down!’

- camila

- me at the crib

the only thing that would have made the camila meltdown better would have been if one of those dogs climbed down and humped camila during her panic attack

i read the reunion taping was in september but they did something very strange — while they revealed the third place winners to the audience — they didnt actually reveal the overall winner — they did two different tapings where each of the final 2 were declared the winner -- so hopefully that spoiler @Elzo69Renaissance dropped is wrong and if hes not wrong

who do i need to get in contact with to have him banned from future challenge threads?

You didn't spoil this post back on September 19....

So they saying that Camilla won the season that's why they edited the shit like they did...any way I tuned to the special...look at this bullshit....these motherfuckers crazy....back to ATL

I got the receipts suckaaa
    Elzo69Renaissancedeadeye
    ’its pulling me down!’

- camila

- me at the crib

You didn't spoil this post back on September 19....

So they saying that Camilla won the season that's why they edited the shit like they did...any way I tuned to the special...look at this bullshit....these motherfuckers crazy....back to ATL

I got the receipts suckaaa

Lmao.....snitching is a terrible profession

MillzOG
    So is spoilin..
    MillzOG
    " They saying " : speculation

Smh @ tori coming in 3rd. She must’ve really fucked up on the salt flat run cause I thought she was 1st or 2nd the way she was moving
    deadeye
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,460 Regulator
    Smh @ tori coming in 3rd. She must’ve really fucked up on the salt flat run cause I thought she was 1st or 2nd the way she was moving

That's what I thought...Camilla probably got the win which is crazy
    MillzOG wrote: »

That's what I thought...Camilla probably got the win which is crazy

Idk man I think low key MTV did that reveal shit so THEY can pick the winners

SneakDZAdeadeye
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was really looking forward to seeing how they handle camila final self destruction but considering she was left/photshopped out of the full cast publicity photo for the champs vs stars season im guessing they wont air her
    hitting someone from production
    stealing a golf cart
    locking herself in a room threatening to kill herself (when she was asked to leave)

because id be running promos about the coming train wreck instead of downplaying it
    SneakDZAdeadeye
    tori a damn hoe .

DaBull
    tori a damn hoe .

Tori comfortable with her hoeness tho
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine meeting a woman you love

but she just like a dude and cant stop cheating

that has to hurt

that has to hurt

he lost for cooning and being gay

RickyRichdee.i.pee

that has to hurt

how is he cooning ? she played dude for a one hand dude.

edited November 15

that has to hurt

They weren’t dating that long for Derrick to be falling in love plus she was on the second chance show for cheating so Derrick knew what he had. He was in denial
    RickyRich

that has to hurt

how is he cooning ? she played dude for a one hand dude.

dopnt trust them white wimmenz

RickyRich