What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE CHALLENGE XXX

2456714

Replies

  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont know who tori is but i like her

    she may be my new favorite girl

    she was getting fired up when they were targeting her

    i see a challenge star in the making

    if shes supposed to be like camp counselor sarah squarepants

    shes a better version
    MillzOGgdatruth2.0
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    i read the cast that was in the redemption house cleared some things up on social media

    apparently the fight had nothing to do with hair

    it centered around race

    between that and a man and woman physically fighting + shane being gay

    mtv was probably too shook to air such incendiary content lol especially in todays social media climate and shit it might be a legal issue if she smashed the end of a bottle off and went after dude with the jagged end


    I was wondering why they didn't show the footage since they tend to show everything else.



    It makes sense why they wouldn't, but it's kinda lame at the same time.



    Definitely not the MTV of the past.



    IDK.........maybe they're saving it for the Reunion show or something.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    ckfree
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    i read the cast that was in the redemption house cleared some things up on social media

    apparently the fight had nothing to do with hair

    it centered around race

    between that and a man and woman physically fighting + shane being gay

    mtv was probably too shook to air such incendiary content lol especially in todays social media climate and shit it might be a legal issue if she smashed the end of a bottle off and went after dude with the jagged end


    I was wondering why they didn't show the footage since they tend to show everything else.



    It makes sense why they wouldn't, but it's kinda lame at the same time.



    Definitely not the MTV of the past.



    IDK.........maybe they're saving it for the Reunion show or something.

    they have footage of people sneaking off a beach on some random back entrance but they dont have any stationary cameras located at a large communal living area of a house where ALL of the people in the house are hanging out at?!?! -- im guessing it was because i read simone was bringing up how mtv casts mostly one race and i guess shane must have said something back and then it blew up i dont know but theres no doubt in my mind they have footage from multiple angles

    to her point though the challenge probably has the most diverse cast in television in terms of

    whites
    blacks
    latinos

    there are very few asians and almost no middle eastern/arabs but i highly doubt thats what simone was talking about
    deadeyeSneakDZA
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think security and/or whoever was watching the cameras fucked up and mtv trying not to catch a suit.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veronica still got those whole milk titties.



    That is all.
    deadeyeckfreeKingFreemangdatruth2.0
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they done caught toya busted early in the morning

    let her get her rest
    deadeyeSneakDZA
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a episode with a good set of challenge/elimination rounds. Been a while.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    SneakDZAckfree
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dario was right for not choosing Nicole, she would've gotten bodied

    Tori and Derrick relationship sounds annoying
    SneakDZAckfreeKingFreeman
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    Dario was right for not choosing Nicole, she would've gotten bodied

    Tori and Derrick relationship sounds annoying

    I mean they really call each other "bae" out loud.

    And of course in the preview for next week's episode here comes the pussy ass politically correct ratings grab which MTV is great at these days with Jordan allegedly pushing Aneesa. I mean good God it looked like he put his hand on her shoulder in order to walk around her.
    ckfree
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats that new love

    theyll be arguing whether or not the ketchup goes in the fridge soon enough
    PanchoYoSanchoRampage12SneakDZA
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all there years, I still wouldn't hesitate to explode inside of Veronica.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelson made the right decision. No point in putting in Bananas against Ammo.

    Tony should be ashamed of himself for losing to a fruit

    Jemmye made the right decision as well
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they could have edited that whole episode down to 30 minutes max. MTV is on some bullshit with those commercials and milking the drama.

    how do you have a show called the challenge and there wasn't even a damn challenge?
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    they could have edited that whole episode down to 30 minutes max. MTV is on some bullshit with those commercials and milking the drama.

    how do you have a show called the challenge and there wasn't even a damn challenge?

    Yeah MTV changed their format over the years and more concerned bout the drama in the house than the actual challenge
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    After all there years, I still wouldn't hesitate to explode inside of Veronica.

    C'mon bruh. At least hesitate a couple minutes.
    deadeyegdatruth2.0toheeb27MillzOG
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    After all there years, I still wouldn't hesitate to explode inside of Veronica.

    C'mon bruh. At least hesitate a couple minutes.



    1st rd would be over in less than 20 minutes...........maybe 10.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tony said cara maria reminds him of his mother at 60 and then she repeated it and HE GOT OFFENDED

    lmao

    that was easily one of the most ridiculous/hilarious drunk moments this show has ever seen

    ‘whatd you say about my mama?!?!?!’

    i dont see how dudes fuck sloppy drunk women -- i cant even tolerate being around them -- sloppy drunk people in general -- i dont know why but i get irritated with sloppy drunks quick — maybe because i dont drink like that so i cant relate but if you not close like damn near family and you get sloppy drunk i hope you have someone watching you cause im not — you fall asleep on the ground outside the store thats where you going to wake up
    KingFreemanPanchoYoSanchoSneakDZAgdatruth2.0
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and i need to not have to look at jemmy face anymore

    enough with the closeups mtv lol

    my god is she one ugly looking woman

    she be looking ROUGH

    jemmy always looked busted but it just goes to show how white women age

    ive seen 30 year old white women look older than clint eastwood

    they lose that perky allure around 28-29

    then they dry out like leftover biscuits
    KingFreemanBDBIIDMillzOG
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    and i need to not have to look at jemmy face anymore

    enough with the closeups mtv lol

    my god is she one ugly looking woman

    she be looking ROUGH

    jemmy always looked busted but it just goes to show how white women age

    ive seen 30 year old white women look older than clint eastwood

    they lose that perky allure around 28-29

    then they dry out like leftover biscuits

    What's worst is Leroy tried to get at her on one challenge and we already know Knight was in that. Knight I can understand but Leroy had no business.
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    ckfree wrote: »
    and i need to not have to look at jemmy face anymore

    enough with the closeups mtv lol

    my god is she one ugly looking woman

    she be looking ROUGH

    jemmy always looked busted but it just goes to show how white women age

    ive seen 30 year old white women look older than clint eastwood

    they lose that perky allure around 28-29

    then they dry out like leftover biscuits

    What's worst is Leroy tried to get at her on one challenge and we already know Knight was in that. Knight I can understand but Leroy had no business.

    It's because Knight was the first white dude she'd ever been with. She only likes black dudes, she was dating a guy that played basketball at Mississippi State when she went on The Real World and started hooking up with Knight.

    I think I'd still rather fuck Jemmye than that one girl that weighs 100 pounds with the tattooed on eyebrows and lipstick who's name isn't important enough to remember.
    KingFreeman
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    and i need to not have to look at jemmy face anymore

    enough with the closeups mtv lol

    my god is she one ugly looking woman

    she be looking ROUGH

    jemmy always looked busted but it just goes to show how white women age

    ive seen 30 year old white women look older than clint eastwood

    they lose that perky allure around 28-29

    then they dry out like leftover biscuits

    What's worst is Leroy tried to get at her on one challenge and we already know Knight was in that. Knight I can understand but Leroy had no business.

    It's because Knight was the first white dude she'd ever been with. She only likes black dudes, she was dating a guy that played basketball at Mississippi State when she went on The Real World and started hooking up with Knight.

    I think I'd still rather fuck Jemmye than that one girl that weighs 100 pounds with the tattooed on eyebrows and lipstick who's name isn't important enough to remember.

    Aww Nicole, nani's cousin. I would have to agree with you there
    KingFreeman
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitch kiss my neck and i melt like a faggot

    thats how i always end up fucking ugly hos

    she sucking dick then her jaws tired and kiss my neck

    smh

    every time
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    ReneCervantes_20170422_TheChallenge_Season30_Cartagena_00932-1497639185.jpg?quality=.8&height=1200.750469043152&width=800

    gifitize%2027_zpsqsu4lmaa.gif

    jemmy is too busted for me to fuck with in any way

    shes aging about 5 years each episode

    shes going to look like tony mother by the time shes eliminated

    But if u had to smash jemmye or Nicole? Who u smashing?
Sign In or Register to comment.