What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

THE CHALLENGE XXX

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

lol

Camila has no shame at all.

Apologizes on twitter 22 minutes into the show last night, but has yet to apologize to Leroy directly.

Unbelievable.

If MTV doesn't permanently ban her from the show.........or for at least the next 5 years...........they're full of shit too.

Simply because if Leroy had called her a cunt or a bitch he probably would've been erased from the show's history.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    SneakDZA
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if camilla dont get ban or kicked off then they should free up kenny
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

deadeyemacmurdaBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 9,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    camila is either suspended or banned from future challenges relating to something that has not been shown on tv yet
    i am not even sure if it is related to something that happens on this season or if it is on next one (they started shooting like two weeks ago)

but there is some speculation on the latter

the only way youre getting banned is either

rape, hard drugs or attacking the mtv crew

im thinking maybe she smashed a camera or something like that

i dont know though

i didnt want to dig into it any further and run into some spoilers
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She gave up the cheeks to Corey. Guess he was just white enough?
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,458 Regulator
    I been hated her too so I'm happy they gon get Camila the fuck outta there. It is crazy that they let that shit go on for so long though, that shit had me tight while I was watching it, I knew they edited the shit down! No way she went that crazy and didn't let the N word slip at least once.

If Nelson is telling the truth (I don't doubt him) that this shit happened before, where the fuck is that footage and why this dumb nigga waited until now to say something?! He should've been put that bitch out there for that.
    ckfreedeadeyeKingFreeman
    challenge cast members are going to be on a fear factor special before the new challenge episode tonight

i will probably set my dvr to record it
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo @ camila playing the victim card
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they saying that Camilla won the season that's why they edited the shit like they did...any way I tuned to the special...look at this bullshit....these motherfuckers crazy....back to ATL
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

smh they draggin on this dirty30

Elzo69RenaissanceSneakDZA
    whatever happen to realworld

Elzo69Renaissance
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ckfree wrote: »
    for those who like camila

get her while you can

sounds like shes done
    "An insider tells The Ashley that Camila had yet another epic meltdown while filming the next season of ‘The Challenge,’ which will be “Champs vs. Stars.”

“Because of what she did on the set of that season, it is almost certain that she will never return to the ‘The Challenge,'” the show insider tells The Ashley.

From what The Ashley hears, the “Champs vs. Stars” will be a lot like the recent “Champs vs. Pros” season, where ‘Challenge’ vets compete against reality TV stars (instead of sports pros like last season), to win money for charities. Camila was part of the cast of the season, but completely “lost it” when she was voted into an elimination, the show insider says.

Multiple set sources confirm to The Ashley that Camila was melting down and allegedly ended up “punching a production assistant in the face.”

Unfortunately, according to the insider, that was only the beginning of Camila’s epic freakout.

“She ended up stealing a golf cart and when they told her she was going home she locked herself in the bathroom and threatened to kill herself,” one person reports. “Suicide threats are usually taken very seriously on these shows.”

The person added that Camila allegedly “left in handcuffs.”

“She’s not in a good place…and they don’t want to do anything to make it worse,” the source said. “MTV is already going to be facing a lot of criticism for bringing back someone who has already had meltdowns in the past. Airing segments that shame her publicly would only make [MTV and the show’s production team] look more responsible.”

The insider added that it’s unlikely that we will ever see those “Camilinator” clips from past seasons “celebrated” as they have been before. (If you’re not familiar with “Camilinator,” it’s basically Camila’s alter ego that comes out when she drinks a lot and gets angry.)

“She is basically uninsurable now,” one production source tells The Ashley. “There have been other people in the past who have been cut for the same reason. The cost to insure someone like that is just too great…it’s unlikely that the show’s legal team would agree to allow her to be on the show again.”

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/09/15/insiders-say-camila-nakagawa-wont-appear-on-the-challenge-again-and-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-her-dirty-30-meltdown-exclusive/

SHIT

yeah.. continued

Camila has had many freakouts over the years, even wishing death on a few of her fellow cast mates…
    One of the sources tells The Ashley that viewers almost didn’t get to see Camila’s meltdown scenes from “Dirty 30.”

In fact, according to one cast source, the clips were going to be omitted from the broadcast, but the cast got very upset at the “Dirty 30” Reunion taping when they found out the footage wasn’t going to air, particularly because they wanted viewers to see how well Leroy handled everything. (Watch the “Dirty 30” footage here.)

“It was way worse in person than what ended up airing,” the cast source tells The Ashley of Camila’s “Dirty 30” freakout.

“Dirty 30” cast member Johnny Bananas confirmed during a recent Facebook Live session that what we saw on Tuesday night’s episode was “a PG version of what actually went down.”

Veronica Portillo seemed to confirm this as well on Twitter after this week’s episode aired.

“U didn’t see Camila coming in2 our room saying MANY racist comments while [Nelson Thomas] was lying there biting his tongue,” Veronica tweeted. “Claiming SHE was the one that was a victim of racism bc she had to leave the house…Her white Brazilian self had a big black man in her face & since they chose to remove her from the house…they were being racist against her, while not giving a s**t that [Nelson] was stuck there listening to her.”
    how are they allowing her to constantly get drunk and do this to other cast members? when is it too far? oh, when it's one of them.. foh
    SneakDZAdeadeyeBmore BoyMillzOG
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk why they kept bringin her on . I want them to free up kenny

lol camilla thought people would be over the whole situation so she opened up her comment section on instagram and people still flamming her

SneakDZAdeadeye
    how is anyone suppose to have a serious discussion about race when ammo is sitting there looking like a cracked out hoochie?

*stops dvr*

He stood up to that country white chick but didn't say a word to Camila.

Of course, same goes for Cara Maria, but she says they edited out her talking to Camila about how she was wrong.
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    how is anyone suppose to have a serious discussion about race when ammo is sitting there looking like a cracked out hoochie?

*stops dvr*

He stood up to that country white chick but didn't say a word to Camila.

Of course, same goes for Cara Maria, but she says they edited out her talking to Camila about how she was wrong.

He didn't stand up to her because she was racist but because she was homophobic. He used the racist comments in his leaks so he could tarnish her but still hide the fact that it was him that was leaking. It was a cowardly act of petty vindictiveness.

And fuck what Cara says she said...

That's some extreme whiteness to be able to tell people that someone who went on a "nigger"-laden tirade against the black people in the house isn't racist and shouldn't be "crucified". She ain't being crucified she's getting instagram posts being commented on based on her actions. Poor gal.
    ckfreegdatruth2.0VIBEKingFreeman
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend said something last night that fucked me up....she was like how come white ppl are always defending you in private? Was there anyone speaking up for Leroy when Camilla was going off....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SneakDZAdeadeyeKingFreeman