What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ballers Season 3

13»

Replies

• CJCJ Posts: 15,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charles wife gotta get mo screen time

That orange lingerie wooo
    King of GABeefer77MaywoodMD_PROPER
  • KairoKairo Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29
    Dule Hill and Charles' wife being a real couple makes Siefert getting mushed by Berg even funnier. Her men stay getting punked.
    JusDre313King of GACJ
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my nigga rickey is a fool but you can tell that everyone is getting tired of spences shit. and i think reggie is gone fuck ole girl. i would definitely fuck her too.
    MaywoodKoltrainMD_PROPER
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11
    Ricky's dad be droppin that RNS tho.

Charles...so proud of that brotha. Bout damn time.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    lord nemesis
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spence is such a bad businessman.

joe should get away from spencer but he won't cuz he such a fanboy
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,549 Regulator
    probably the worst comedy show ive seen on HBO.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

CJBreezy_KilroyMaywoodKing_Mejamiroquai32
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spence trying to get them babies in. but oh girl either on the pill or is about to get a plan b. rickeys dad is a real man. and charles manned up. took him long enough but seifert and gone like that. post that belly gif.
    JusDre313
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    spence is such a bad businessman.

joe should get away from spencer but he won't cuz he such a fanboy

Meh...i understand what's he trying to do. I mean at the end of the day, he's just wants to be taken serious. I mean everyone he's come across looks at him as just some jock.

So the attitudes towards him is pretty much a "Stay in your lane" type deal. Can't fault him for wanting more. But Joe did drop that ether on him at the bar tho.

Funny how the roles b/t them are switching.
  • GTariqGTariq Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭
    The placement of that Lil Dookie Vert song during Ricky's scene with his dad seemed too on point imo lol.....
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Too Short drop was dope!
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the girl who plays candace is bad as hell

That's who I'd be trying to knock up if I was Spencer....
    ineedpussyKoltrain
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chocolate chick w/Nfl
    Say No More
    ineedpussy
    edited September 18
    Ether @ Charles possibly losing his job and gettin passed over.

Ether @ Spence and Joe when that muthafucca backed out on them and went wit the other group. Cold...blooded

Ether & lol @ the muthafucca hauling azzz on Ricky
    MaywoodCainJusDre313
    Maywood wrote: »
    The chocolate chick w/Nfl

yeah i thought reggie was gone bang that out but i guess not.....and rickey stupid. he should of been in the alley in boyz in the hood but i digress. spence need to fuck that black bitch with the nfl....she put that nigga on game and then later on he got that call. shell take a baby believe that. the white bitch up here taking plan b pills. thats that samoan coming out cause a real half nigga would of peeped game. and she didnt tell him shit. great show. yeah im thinking charles is going to get the job the way zonka talking but he doesnt believe in himself
    MaywoodKing of GA
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 3,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19
    King of GA wrote: »
    the girl who plays candace is bad as hell

That's who I'd be trying to knock up if I was Spencer....

Hell yeah..she bad af and she bout her business
    King of GA
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ Panhandling on Davidson... #sparesomechangePosts: 4,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and Rickey dumb ass hell.. secure the fucking bag bruh...
    Recaptimus_Prime360Koltrainineedpussy
13»