What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

URL | Summer Madness 6 Thread

13»

Replies

• 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,555 Regulator
    Math threw some mean shots at Hollow Da Don

Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    aka40Cal
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And JC overrated
    Bazz-B
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL..Now He's Overrated. Oh man WHAT ELSE!!!!
    Say No More
    KneeGro_DuperManclairvoyanceBazz-B
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Brizz won the 2nd & 3rd. But we all lost cause that battle was trash. But Cal was really trash.

Cal one of my favorites, but he goin the wrong way from who he was.
    KneeGro_DuperManBazz-B
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And JC overrated

I think the hype around his name right now is being gassed, but if anybody i'm glad it's someone who really put them bars together so i'm not mad.
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I thought Brizz won the 2nd & 3rd. But we all lost cause that battle was trash. But Cal was really trash.

Cal one of my favorites, but he goin the wrong way from who he was.

I thought his first was looking solid, and then he wasn't fully there on the next two but you could see elements of what got him there still.

We know it's all about the new wave right now but it was dope seeing the likes of calico and hitman holla coming back showing the vets can still make another push. I just feel the new wave lacks some of that charisma & presence them dudes had.
    Lefty_
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 14
    BATTLE RAP RADAR

PART 1: JC TALKS ABOUT BATTLE AGAINST RUM NITTY
    [video]

PART 2: JC TALKS ABOUT LUX AND REMATCHES
    [video]
    Maywood
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And JC overrated

I think the hype around his name right now is being gassed, but if anybody i'm glad it's someone who really put them bars together so i'm not mad.

I respect this to the fullest. At least he puts it in for the art.
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And JC overrated

Theeee Only thing that Matters niggas be talking bout everything BUT the Bars..Like if u not rewinding ya favorite,dopest Shit. Yo What are we doing here!!!!
    Say No More
    edited September 14
    Maywood wrote: »
    And JC overrated

Theeee Only thing that Matters niggas be talking bout everything BUT the Bars..Like if u not rewinding ya favorite,dopest Shit. Yo What are we doing here!!!!

Oh I'm talking about bars tho. He's not bad. But the gas is crazy.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Maywood
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

The nigga just trying to get a battle with Hollow cuz nobody else of that stature will battle him.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,555 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »

The nigga just trying to get a battle with Hollow cuz nobody else of that stature will battle him.

I'd actually want to see that battle though.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

Not sure bout that

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

13»