What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

17891012

Replies

  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    denying reality?

    ok let me ask again how would the experience and or inherent ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

    We're not talking about the experience or ramifications. We're talking about the reaction. I can't speak to how a female would react in that situation because I'm not a female. I can speak to how I would react and how a lot of ment would react because I'm a male. Again, your problem is that you want to look at the situation, say its the same situation whether the victim is male or female, and proclaim that the reaction should be the same whether the victim is male or female. What I'm saying is that's wrong minded because males and females by and large are not the same and on average we do not react to stimuli exactly the same.
    never denied women and men react and view things different...my point of contention is that certain behaviors have very little to do with biology and more to do with social conditioning ....and studies have shown there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, most are not hard wired at birth

    they are soft wired...meaning they are malleable

    But you have no data or proof for that. You're just saying it because you want it to be true. I'd argue that man feeling the need to kill over being violated by a tranny is indicative of more than something as simple as social conditioning. Again, I'm not straight because society tells me to be straight. I don't find the thought of being around a dick that ain't my own to be disgusting because of society. That's my programmed biological response.
    and who are these chicks running around here talking about niggas looking at them too long or cat calling is a form of rape? i would strongly disagree with that. and are they saying these niggas should be charged with a crime or deserve to be physically assaulted? if so they are wrong

    not trying to vilify anyone... men and women can be homophobic ...i myself have struggled with it in the past

    but i do think it manifestation itself differently when speaking with men and women because female homosexuality is frowned upon a lesser degree

    Extreme feminists, the ones that say all this shit. There was a feminism rally a while back where chicks were walking around with signs saying "I need feminism because I can be raped without being touched." How you do that?

    And male and female homosexuality is looked at differently, but the assumption is always that it's a societal thing, but is that the truth? Or could it be that in general women are more comfortable straddling that line than men. I have this discussion with my wife all the time. She's as straight as it gets. She's never had any encounters with women and never wanted any. That said, she's comfortable with shit that I just wouldn't be. A grown ass woman can come sit in my wife's lap and they laugh and yuck it up. A nigga can't come sit in my lap. Society has nothing to do with that. I just don't want a nigga in my lap. Most straight men don't. You can't just dismiss that.


    i wasn't invited to that rally...but that is nothing i can cosign

    and bruh i'm not just making shit up to argue with you

    many neurologist agree there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, but most we associate with a person's physical gender are not hard wired
    At first glance, studies of the brain seem to offer a way out of this age-old nature/nurture dilemma. Any difference in the structure or activation of male and female brains is indisputably biological. However, the assumption that differences are also innate or “hardwired” is invalid, given all we’ve learned about the plasticity, or malleability of the brain. Simply put, experiences change our brains

    Yes, men and women are psychologically different and yes, neuroscientists are uncovering many differences in brain anatomy and physiology which seem to explain our behavioral differences. But just because a difference is biological doesn’t mean it is “hard-wired"
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/girl-brain-boy-brain/

    http://www.newsweek.com/why-parents-may-cause-gender-differences-kids-79501

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2744358/Guess-girls-Men-Venus-Expert-says-brains-not-hardwired-different-ways.html


    whereas where is this proof or evidence that the way in which men and women react to homosexuality is innate? try me. if there is a legitimate argument to be made i'm willing to listen and change my position

    not to mention not every straight man responds in the same matter or reacts violently to homosexuality

    so i do believe the evidence today leans towards the theory most the aversion to homosexuality is largely rooted in homophobia....

    regardless i don't necessarily believe that the reaction of men and women should be the same, but i think one exploding into a violent rage is very problematic ...same as this inclination or desire to shun all things gay but to a way lesser degree
    deadeyeLike Waterpurpngold
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    i wasn't invited to that rally...but that is nothing i can cosign

    and bruh i'm not just making shit up to argue with you

    many neurologist agree there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, but most we associate with a person's physical gender are not hard wired
    At first glance, studies of the brain seem to offer a way out of this age-old nature/nurture dilemma. Any difference in the structure or activation of male and female brains is indisputably biological. However, the assumption that differences are also innate or “hardwired” is invalid, given all we’ve learned about the plasticity, or malleability of the brain. Simply put, experiences change our brains

    Yes, men and women are psychologically different and yes, neuroscientists are uncovering many differences in brain anatomy and physiology which seem to explain our behavioral differences. But just because a difference is biological doesn’t mean it is “hard-wired"
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/girl-brain-boy-brain/

    http://www.newsweek.com/why-parents-may-cause-gender-differences-kids-79501

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2744358/Guess-girls-Men-Venus-Expert-says-brains-not-hardwired-different-ways.html


    whereas where is this proof or evidence that the way in which men and women react to homosexuality is innate? try me. if there is a legitimate argument to be made i'm willing to listen and change my position

    not to mention not every straight man responds in the same matter or reacts violently to homosexuality

    so i do believe the evidence today leans towards the theory most the aversion to homosexuality is largely rooted in homophobia....

    regardless i don't necessarily believe that the reaction of men and women should be the same, but i think one exploding into a violent rage is very problematic ...same as this inclination or desire to shun all things gay but to a way lesser degree

    Alright, we're arguing two different things, and it's my fault because I didn't pay close enough attention to what you're saying. I wasn't really trying to argue against the malleability of the differences. I was just pointing out that there are differences and they need to be accepted. If you're suggesting that because those differences can be changed, they should be changed. Why? Why can't males be males and females be females? Why do we have to work as a society to try and make us the same. If females flock more to socially interactive careers and males flock more to mathematical careers (which data shows to be true), why can't that just be what it is? If females want to go to those mathematical careers, they should be embraced, but why should there be an initiative to push females in that direction?

    The bold is hilariously circular. Homophobia is basically just used as a catch all word for any negative feeling towards homosexuality, so you basically just said that most of the aversion to homosexuality is rooted in an aversion to homosexuality. That's not saying anything. Is some of the aversion to homosexuality societal? Yes, but not all of it and I wouldn't even say most. Homosexuality has been around for forever, and so has hatred of it, so some of that has to just come from natural instinct against it.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    deadeyeLike WaterChi Snow
  • PlutarchPlutarch A Tribe Called Fresh Philly, PA, by way of Ca$hville, TNPosts: 3,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the central problem with females when it comes to men. Ya'll think we think that we think like you do. We don't.

    Was going to say this too. For the life of me, I can't understand why some women can't understand this very simple yet very important point. I know some people believe that men and women are basically the same, but I guess I don't understand that reasoning either. It seems very obvious to me that there are natural differences, some of them insurmountable, between men and women and also that these differences don't necessarily have to be bad or good.
    This idea that women couldnt possibly understand or relate even after having gone through a similar incident is steeped in sexism and homophobia

    What?? I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree there. The idea that sexism and homophobia is often the impetus of "toxic masculinity" seems quite myopic and obsessive to me. I'm not saying empathy between the sexes is necessarily impossible, but I believe it's very difficult (regardless of sexuality, race, gender, etc.), because natural differences can only make mutual understanding naturally difficult, if not impossible. Has much less, if anything, to do with sexism and homophobia. No diss, but I think you're way off on your analysis here.

    However, I do agree with your point about violence against trans people. Like you've said, I generally don't condone violence unless it's in self-defense.[/quote]

    Meester
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3

    i wasn't invited to that rally...but that is nothing i can cosign

    and bruh i'm not just making shit up to argue with you

    many neurologist agree there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, but most we associate with a person's physical gender are not hard wired
    At first glance, studies of the brain seem to offer a way out of this age-old nature/nurture dilemma. Any difference in the structure or activation of male and female brains is indisputably biological. However, the assumption that differences are also innate or “hardwired” is invalid, given all we’ve learned about the plasticity, or malleability of the brain. Simply put, experiences change our brains

    Yes, men and women are psychologically different and yes, neuroscientists are uncovering many differences in brain anatomy and physiology which seem to explain our behavioral differences. But just because a difference is biological doesn’t mean it is “hard-wired"
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/girl-brain-boy-brain/

    http://www.newsweek.com/why-parents-may-cause-gender-differences-kids-79501

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2744358/Guess-girls-Men-Venus-Expert-says-brains-not-hardwired-different-ways.html


    whereas where is this proof or evidence that the way in which men and women react to homosexuality is innate? try me. if there is a legitimate argument to be made i'm willing to listen and change my position

    not to mention not every straight man responds in the same matter or reacts violently to homosexuality

    so i do believe the evidence today leans towards the theory most the aversion to homosexuality is largely rooted in homophobia....

    regardless i don't necessarily believe that the reaction of men and women should be the same, but i think one exploding into a violent rage is very problematic ...same as this inclination or desire to shun all things gay but to a way lesser degree

    Alright, we're arguing two different things, and it's my fault because I didn't pay close enough attention to what you're saying. I wasn't really trying to argue against the malleability of the differences. I was just pointing out that there are differences and they need to be accepted. If you're suggesting that because those differences can be changed, they should be changed. Why? Why can't males be males and females be females? Why do we have to work as a society to try and make us the same. If females flock more to socially interactive careers and males flock more to mathematical careers (which data shows to be true), why can't that just be what it is? If females want to go to those mathematical careers, they should be embraced, but why should there be an initiative to push females in that direction?

    all i'm arguing is this violent or strong aversion to homosexuality isn't necessarily innate

    and if these behavioral differences manifest in ways that endanger and make life unbearable for others the idea that these behaviors can be modified isn't far fetched or should be shunned


    The bold is hilariously circular. Homophobia is basically just used as a catch all word for any negative feeling towards homosexuality, so you basically just said that most of the aversion to homosexuality is rooted in an aversion to homosexuality. That's not saying anything. Is some of the aversion to homosexuality societal? Yes, but not all of it and I wouldn't even say most. Homosexuality has been around for forever, and so has hatred of it, so some of that has to just come from natural instinct against it.

    i meant the evidence today leans towards the theory that our reactions to gay and trans ppl are rooted in homophobia to a large degree... and homophobia i'd argue stems for religious and patriarchal ideologies

    even with some women they will look and touch but the mere thought or suggestion of them being gay is meet with contempt

    and again there is difference in the way gay and trans women are treated compared to how gay and trans men are treated
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

    all i'm arguing is this violent or strong aversion to homosexuality isn't necessarily innate

    and if these behavioral differences manifest in ways that endanger and make life unbearable for others the idea that these behaviors can be modified isn't far fetched or shunned

    I don't think a strong aversion to homosexuality is innate either, at least not to humanity in general. However, for some people it is and some people are quick to resort to violence.
    i meant the evidence today leans towards the theory that our reactions to gay and trans ppl are rooted in homophobia to a large degree... and homophobia i'd argue stems for religious and patriarchal ideologies

    even with some women they will look and touch but the mere thought or suggestion of them being gay is meet with contempt

    and again there is difference in the way gay and trans women are treated compared to how gay and trans men are treated

    Again, that doesn't mean anything. Homophobia in this context is defined as an irrational dislike of homosexuality. So saying that negative reactions to gay people is rooted in homophobia is basically just saying that people don't have a good reason to dislike homosexuality or are disliking homosexuality for the sake of it. I don't think that's true. Me personally, I don't care about gay people. I'm a Christian, so I think it's sinful, but I don't have negative feelings towards gays as people. That said, flamboyantly effeminate males annoy me. It's not homophobia that makes me feel that way. It's just part of my personality. We have have our quirks.

    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYChi Snow
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3

    all i'm arguing is this violent or strong aversion to homosexuality isn't necessarily innate

    and if these behavioral differences manifest in ways that endanger and make life unbearable for others the idea that these behaviors can be modified isn't far fetched or shunned

    I don't think a strong aversion to homosexuality is innate either, at least not to humanity in general. However, for some people it is and some people are quick to resort to violence.
    i meant the evidence today leans towards the theory that our reactions to gay and trans ppl are rooted in homophobia to a large degree... and homophobia i'd argue stems for religious and patriarchal ideologies

    even with some women they will look and touch but the mere thought or suggestion of them being gay is meet with contempt

    and again there is difference in the way gay and trans women are treated compared to how gay and trans men are treated

    Again, that doesn't mean anything. Homophobia in this context is defined as an irrational dislike of homosexuality. So saying that negative reactions to gay people is rooted in homophobia is basically just saying that people don't have a good reason to dislike homosexuality or are disliking homosexuality for the sake of it. I don't think that's true. Me personally, I don't care about gay people. I'm a Christian, so I think it's sinful, but I don't have negative feelings towards gays as people. That said, flamboyantly effeminate males annoy me. It's not homophobia that makes me feel that way. It's just part of my personality. We have have our quirks.

    can we agree that a lot of our reactions to gay ppl or whatever stimuli whether the reaction be violent, negative, apathetic, positive, etc has a lot to do with our surroundings, social conditioning, experiences, etc

    it's not just innate

    the way we interact with others is far from innate in this day and age

    even our personalities aren't just hardwired

    and again I'd argue that the strong aversion to homosexuality stems from religious and patriarchal ideologies and institutions

    that and I do believe we have a natural unease around anyone we consider out the norm or "other" for evolutionary reasons

    deadeye
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,760 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    What it boils down to is this: can't nobody tell a man what to think, or how to react, nor can anyone tell a man what to say.

    Madam whatever the fuck and who else can argue all day long that saying killing a nigga in a wig for fooling you is wrong, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it. But they can't stop the repercussions from happening they not gonna stop men from being men and saying what they feel and standing on it.

    I stand with duval on the principle he has a right to express his feelings and his thoughts. I also stand with him because he stood on his word. Too many pussy ass niggas back down at the slightest hint of disapproval. Fuck anybody who thinks they can police how a man thinks or what he says.

    There's nothing to argue about beyond this point.

    Of course he has the right to express his feelings and thoughts just as others have the right to express their disapproval. The freedom to say what you want doesn't mean people can't also respond to it with disapproval.
    FigoLordZukoChi Snow
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we agree that a lot of our reactions to gay ppl or whatever stimuli whether the reaction be violent, negative, apathetic, positive, etc has a lot to do with our surroundings, social conditioning, experiences, etc

    it's not just innate

    the way we interact with others is far from innate in this day and age

    even our personalities aren't just hardwired

    and again I'd argue that the strong aversion to homosexuality stems from religious and patriarchal ideologies and institutions

    that and I do believe we have a natural unease around anyone we consider out the norm or "other" for evolutionary reasons

    I don't think anyone would argue that our surroundings and environment play some part in our reactions. We think you're overstating how those surroundings are responsible as opposed to our own innate feelings and preconceptions. Yes, as human beings we all are capable of changing over time That doesn't mean that feelings we have will change or that they aren't real.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    deadeyeAggieLean.Chi Snow
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    What it boils down to is this: can't nobody tell a man what to think, or how to react, nor can anyone tell a man what to say.

    Madam whatever the fuck and who else can argue all day long that saying killing a nigga in a wig for fooling you is wrong, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it. But they can't stop the repercussions from happening they not gonna stop men from being men and saying what they feel and standing on it.

    I stand with duval on the principle he has a right to express his feelings and his thoughts. I also stand with him because he stood on his word. Too many pussy ass niggas back down at the slightest hint of disapproval. Fuck anybody who thinks they can police how a man thinks or what he says.

    There's nothing to argue about beyond this point.

    Of course he has the right to express his feelings and thoughts just as others have the right to express their disapproval. The freedom to say what you want doesn't mean people can't also respond to it with disapproval.

    That's not what i said. I'm referring specifically to when Charlemagne told Duvall he couldn't say what he said. That's not expressing an opinion that's trying to police my speech.
    Charlemagne can say he disagrees with what Duvall said but i wholesale refuse to allow a nigga to tell me what i can or cannot say. That's the point.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif



    deadeyeaneed123Chi SnowOlorun22
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,760 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    What it boils down to is this: can't nobody tell a man what to think, or how to react, nor can anyone tell a man what to say.

    Madam whatever the fuck and who else can argue all day long that saying killing a nigga in a wig for fooling you is wrong, that's their opinion and they're entitled to it. But they can't stop the repercussions from happening they not gonna stop men from being men and saying what they feel and standing on it.

    I stand with duval on the principle he has a right to express his feelings and his thoughts. I also stand with him because he stood on his word. Too many pussy ass niggas back down at the slightest hint of disapproval. Fuck anybody who thinks they can police how a man thinks or what he says.

    There's nothing to argue about beyond this point.

    Of course he has the right to express his feelings and thoughts just as others have the right to express their disapproval. The freedom to say what you want doesn't mean people can't also respond to it with disapproval.

    That's not what i said. I'm referring specifically to when Charlemagne told Duvall he couldn't say what he said. That's not expressing an opinion that's trying to police my speech.
    Charlemagne can say he disagrees with what Duvall said but i wholesale refuse to allow a nigga to tell me what i can or cannot say. That's the point.

    Well there are literally certain things you can't say w/o legal consequence. So if you're willing to accept those legal consequences, which you know majority of people aren't, then go ahead. But if you're not then it's not a bad idea to not say some shit that could get you in legal trouble
    Chi Snow
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have yall witnessed WHY SHE DOESNT ENGAGE DEBATE WITH ME?

    Its because i interract and work with gay and trans people socially. So she cant use the YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC tactic. Thus she dodges.

    And she is trying to insert fake ideas and unnecessary debates to you who are for the most not in interraction with socially.

    DONT FALL FOR HER PSEUDO PSYCHO BULLSHIT.
    Real people who are into gay psychology talk about HOMOEROTISM. And all 98% of her post are full of shit.

    Stop entertaining that poster. He/she maybe a trans who hides behind a female ID just to push his UNLOGIC AND UNEXPERIENCED BELIEFS AND IDEAS.

    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Chi SnowMadame_CJSkywalkerdeadeye
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These STARBUCK BLACK WOMEN all around the western world think that they are the next thing by acting ULTRA HIPSTER.
    Its not good to act ghetto AND its not good to act BOHEMIAN WHITE just to FIT IN.

    While some black men are fighting their own historical and societal battles, black women are acting totally obilivious.

    - they maintain the flame of Jim Crow, and he didnt ask for their help : fake hair, ' ive got austrian roots in me' origin whitening stuff

    - they support idias that seperate them from the black community, their community : additional dumb trans right, bisexuality. Homosexuality is for the riches not the poor. It take facility, access to expensive precaution and contraception.

    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,402 ✭✭✭✭✭


    These muthafuckas on Twitter can kill themselves!!! A transexual woman IS *clap* STILL *clap* A MUTHAFUCKIN *clap* MAN *clap*

    The only thing I will somewhat agree on is that they SHOULDN'T be able to trick anybody cuz they STILL look like a MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!

    This stupid bitch or faggot in that tweeet need to educate ITSELF on the XY Chromosome.

    Any nigga that gets tricked deserves a free pair of prescription eyeglasses when they hit tha bing for life for being dumb as fuck. Duck ass niggas.

    I know it's niggas on the IC that think otherwise. Yall not being politically correct. Yall are faggots. Own up to that shyt.

    Like my nigga @BOSSExcellence would say...





















































    LESBIANS!!!!

    only women clap inbetween words bruh....

    just saying


    you lesbian
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    deadeye
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Trollio wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

    its a damn shame that this needs to be said in 2017.

    Why wasnt it said back when you got that tranny number?

    You ungreatful internet niggas. I was on my lil duvall shit way before lil duval said shit. I exposed the faggots for who and what it was and all y'all did was make corny jokes accusing me of smashing SMH. You niggas should be thanking me I took that L so one of you niggas wouldn't be doing a life sentence for murder
    5th LetterLcnsdbyROYALTYdeadeye
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,662 Regulator
    texas409 wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

    its a damn shame that this needs to be said in 2017.

    Why wasnt it said back when you got that tranny number?

    You ungreatful internet niggas. I was on my lil duvall shit way before lil duval said shit. I exposed the faggots for who and what it was and all y'all did was make corny jokes accusing me of smashing SMH. You niggas should be thanking me I took that L so one of you niggas wouldn't be doing a life sentence for murder

    Really???
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black women in America are losing big by taking the wrong Battles.

    I been saying this they are losing in almost everything they perceive right and fair. Some of them really are trying to destroy our communities
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Have yall witnessed WHY SHE DOESNT ENGAGE DEBATE WITH ME?

    Its because i interract and work with gay and trans people socially. So she cant use the YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC tactic. Thus she dodges.

    And she is trying to insert fake ideas and unnecessary debates to you who are for the most not in interraction with socially.

    DONT FALL FOR HER PSEUDO PSYCHO BULLSHIT.
    Real people who are into gay psychology talk about HOMOEROTISM. And all 98% of her post are full of shit.

    Stop entertaining that poster. He/she maybe a trans who hides behind a female ID just to push his UNLOGIC AND UNEXPERIENCED BELIEFS AND IDEAS.

    lol

    what?

    not that it matters, and i'm not posting any pics, but i was born a girl

    i don't respond to your post because you type in CAPS and your post at times are nonsensical

    for instance, i'm not totally sure what you mean by "unexperienced beliefs and ideas"

    english is not your first language so its understandable

    most importantly i don't take you seriously when you make claims such as:
    Whats happenning in the IC is a exemple of whats happening in the physical world of black people: the push for the black american effeminization aka psycholocal sterelizatìon by the supremacist side of white people is ongoing.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,646 ✭✭✭✭✭


    These muthafuckas on Twitter can kill themselves!!! A transexual woman IS *clap* STILL *clap* A MUTHAFUCKIN *clap* MAN *clap*

    The only thing I will somewhat agree on is that they SHOULDN'T be able to trick anybody cuz they STILL look like a MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!

    This stupid bitch or faggot in that tweeet need to educate ITSELF on the XY Chromosome.

    Any nigga that gets tricked deserves a free pair of prescription eyeglasses when they hit tha bing for life for being dumb as fuck. Duck ass niggas.

    I know it's niggas on the IC that think otherwise. Yall not being politically correct. Yall are faggots. Own up to that shyt.

    Like my nigga @BOSSExcellence would say...





















































    LESBIANS!!!!

    only women clap inbetween words bruh....

    just saying


    you lesbian

    Foh Pralims, I was mocking the tweet that you just quoted
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Children don't have an innate fear of fire. It's not until they are burnt maybe more than once that children learn "fire hot"

    Most things are socially learned because human beings are *gasp* social creatures. This doesn't mean that something isn't natural.

    To make another comparison, there are people who adopt exotic pets, this animal learns to be sociable around people. Now this animal's natural environment can be a forest, jungle, swamp whatever. However most times when that owner wants to get rid of that pet, there can't just go to a forest or nearest wilderness and just live. The social learning of that animal has more often than not made it incompatible to it's natural environment. Animals are taught how to exist in their environment by their parents.

    The nature vs nurture argument when it comes to the "rightness" of people's reactions towards outside groups is circular logic. Morality is not universal but shaped by the needs of society. The reason that we, and predominantly through feminine influence, are being pushed towards the acceptance of a nonsensical spectrum of sexuality and gender expression is because there are influential white faggots abound with enough money and political pull.


    yes behaviors are indeed learned, either from interacting with the world or by being taught

    innate behaviors, however, refer to a behavior that comes from your genes, like when a baby cries coming out the womb...

    of course we don't know from the womb that fire is hot... but our response when we touch fire, which is to recoil in pain, is an innate reflex. newborns instinctively suck on a nipple that is placed in their mouth is another example

    evolution ...etc...etc...etc

    is the aversion to homosexuality is a product of natural selection or a culturally constructed, transmitted bias that is up for debate. think it's both

    that said, all i'm arguing is that we are more than just animals. few of behaviors are innate. reaction to certain stimulus are influenced by many factors and are malleable not always hard wired

    i think we should do our part to modify /unlearn certain anti social behaviors and responses to become more of an inclusive society verses just chalking everything up to nature and giving in our natural instinct which is to exclude ppl we may consider "other"

    the benefits of becoming a more inclusive society are obvious. human capital for one
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    can we agree that a lot of our reactions to gay ppl or whatever stimuli whether the reaction be violent, negative, apathetic, positive, etc has a lot to do with our surroundings, social conditioning, experiences, etc

    it's not just innate

    the way we interact with others is far from innate in this day and age

    even our personalities aren't just hardwired

    and again I'd argue that the strong aversion to homosexuality stems from religious and patriarchal ideologies and institutions

    that and I do believe we have a natural unease around anyone we consider out the norm or "other" for evolutionary reasons

    I don't think anyone would argue that our surroundings and environment play some part in our reactions. We think you're overstating how those surroundings are responsible as opposed to our own innate feelings and preconceptions. Yes, as human beings we all are capable of changing over time That doesn't mean that feelings we have will change or that they aren't real.

    nah

    conversely i think you are down playing the impact that religious and other cultural institutions have on the way we behave and interact with the world around us

    if from a young child you are fed anti-gay messages on a daily basis considering how impressionable the human mind is, it is bound to influence the way you view and interact with gay ppl

    it's bound to heighten or and dampen feelings that may have already been there

    same as with any other messaging

    it is no coincidence gay marriage is becoming more acceptable, especially with young generations, there's been a noticeable shift in the message as of late

    same with the way men and women interact. certain behaviors that was tolerated and accepted centuries ago are now frowned upon

    and i'm not saying everybody should just be cool with the shit to the point where you are letting other niggas sit on your lap all willy nilly, i'm concerned with the overt and oppressive anti trans/gay shit

    and i would support a law that would penalize non disclosure from a trans person by putting that person on a sex offender list ...though i doubt most ppl would even report it to the police due to being embarrassed or ashamed
    The Lonious Monkblackrain
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    can we agree that a lot of our reactions to gay ppl or whatever stimuli whether the reaction be violent, negative, apathetic, positive, etc has a lot to do with our surroundings, social conditioning, experiences, etc

    it's not just innate

    the way we interact with others is far from innate in this day and age

    even our personalities aren't just hardwired

    and again I'd argue that the strong aversion to homosexuality stems from religious and patriarchal ideologies and institutions

    that and I do believe we have a natural unease around anyone we consider out the norm or "other" for evolutionary reasons

    I don't think anyone would argue that our surroundings and environment play some part in our reactions. We think you're overstating how those surroundings are responsible as opposed to our own innate feelings and preconceptions. Yes, as human beings we all are capable of changing over time That doesn't mean that feelings we have will change or that they aren't real.

    nah

    conversely i think you are down playing the impact that religious and other cultural institutions have on the way we behave and interact with the world around us

    if from a young child you are fed anti-gay messages on a daily basis considering how impressionable the human mind is, it is bound to influence the way you view and interact with gay ppl

    it's bound to heighten or and dampen feelings that may have already been there

    same as with any other messaging

    it is no coincidence gay marriage is becoming more acceptable, especially with young generations, there's been a noticeable shift in the message as of late

    same with the way men and women interact. certain behaviors that was tolerated and accepted centuries ago are now frowned upon

    and i'm not saying everybody should just be cool with the shit to the point where you are letting other niggas sit on your lap all willy nilly, i'm concerned with the overt and oppressive anti trans/gay shit

    and i would support a law that would penalize non disclosure from a trans person by putting that person on a sex offender list ...though i doubt most ppl would even report it to the police due to being embarrassed or ashamed

    I was going to argue more, but if you're sincere about the bold, that should be enough common ground for everyone on this matter.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

    its a damn shame that this needs to be said in 2017.

    Why wasnt it said back when you got that tranny number?

    You ungreatful internet niggas. I was on my lil duvall shit way before lil duval said shit. I exposed the faggots for who and what it was and all y'all did was make corny jokes accusing me of smashing SMH. You niggas should be thanking me I took that L so one of you niggas wouldn't be doing a life sentence for murder

    Nigga u had documented phone convos with said tranny and recieved pics.


    You did that for yourself
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
Sign In or Register to comment.