What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Replies

• rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U see how Charlemagne was soooo Fucking jokey like a female almost until Duval got real?He got on his " Code" for protection defending those Trans In a Hillbilly Skip! Interesting.
      Colin$mackabi$hBroddie
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    Cain wrote: »

I hope he wasn't starting to backtrack it at the end... saying he went crazy and that's what made him say it ? WTF. First I thought he saying, he would've went crazy and killed the dude, but IDK.

Interestingly enough though, how the person asking him the questions says "nobody is going to agree with you saying that" then you look at most of the comments on the internet are of people saying they agree.

How about "nobody's gonna agree with trannies thinking it's ok to lie to somebody about their real gender" ? This shit is crazy.
    silverfoxxPlutarch
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Congrats on your soon to be multi platinum thread.....

You should copyright this post.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYSion
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh these motherfuckers is going too far. More power to gay/trans community, but for them to trick a straight person and get away with it is some of the most foolish bullshit ever .

I stand behind my proclaim, that if a man/woman is tricked into that shit, the transsexual should be trialled and register as a sex offender for violating a person sexual rights. The con about this is that the person who was tricked may want to avoid public trial from embarrassment, but it's better then someone dying which I do not advocate for.
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Duval is who?

He's influenced who?

He's a role model to who?

Oh ok. Just checking. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why ppl give a fuck about the opinions of a 4th tier comedian.

Olorun22King_MeCopperTrillfatesilverfoxxPeezy_JenkinsCottonCitySlimblacktux5th Letterinfamous114Bmore BoyTheBoyRoPlutarchrip.dillajazzybellaMaywood
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Bruh these motherfuckers is going too far. More power to gay/trans community, but for them to trick a straight person and get away with it is some of the most foolish bullshit ever .

I stand behind my proclaim, that if a man/woman is tricked into that shit, the transsexual should be trialled and register as a sex offender for violating a person sexual rights. The con about this is that the person who was tricked may want to avoid public trial from embarrassment, but it's better then someone dying which I do not advocate for.

They don't give a single, solitary fuck about straight men, nigga. You know that. Especially straight Black men.
    silverfoxxblacktux
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,204 Regulator
    rickmogul wrote: »
    U see how Charlemagne was soooo Fucking jokey like a female almost until Duval got real?He got on his " Code" for protection defending those Trans In a Hillbilly Skip! Interesting.

Ain't no code. Nigga used common fucking sense. You wouldn't let nobody go on your radio show talking about they would kill people either especially if it legally would be a hate crime. That's not getting on a code that's using your brain
    a.mann
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Nope. Not today. Y'all can commiserate in your homophobia and misinformation in peace.

I got you Westie!
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    atribecalledgabiWestieonetoughmiraclemiamivice305
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Not today. Y'all can commiserate in your homophobia and misinformation in peace.

I got you Westie!

Don't tell me you about to cape for the trannies ?
    onetoughmiracle
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

I got you Westie!

Don't tell me you about to cape for the trannies ?

Imagine how easy life would be if niggas just stayed in their lane. If it don't affect me and mine, you can be whoever you wanna be and I support the latitude to do so.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    silverfoxxHarlemThumzUp