What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New Heat: Page Kennedy feat Elzhi, King Los, Mickey Factz, Cassidy & KXNG Crooked - Made You Look

water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dope posse cut, bars for days good to hear Cassidy again, Crook seemed to be on another level though...

'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  Colin$mackabi$hachewon87$ineedmoney$JokerzWyldKnowReasonForPeacejamiroquai32englishdudelordstanleyValentinez A. KaisermosincredibleO.G.OnnaThursday

Replies

• BusterBreezeBusterBreeze Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page Kennedy is Radon from Blue Mountain State
    The Recipe
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bars in abundance...

water ur seeds
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Crooked murked that...
    water ur seeds
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page Kennedy is Radon from Blue Mountain State

And U - Turn from Weeds as well as Jamie from Lerechaun in the hood 2 and the first person I heard subsituting the word ninja for nigga.
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even listen to it. I GOAT'd off rep alone.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
    jamiroquai32water ur seedsValentinez A. Kaiser
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope posse cut, bars for days good to hear Cassidy again, Crook seemed to be on another level though...

Slaughterhouse niggas cant be touched lyrically man whew!
    photo.jpg
    jamiroquai32
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cassidy sounded really inspired too evem though he had the shortest verse.
    photo.jpg
    water ur seeds
  • BusterBreezeBusterBreeze Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need more of this in Hip Hop
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    Yo I didnt realise Page been in the game so long, dude kicked it with BIG and Cube etc he wrote a dope

'pagekennedy#WeMissYouBig can't believe 20 years has passed that you been gone. I remember lighting up stages before you getting the crowd ready for your monster show. Getting ready for you to throw out that money in the crowd. I remember the talks and the advice you gave me. The jokes. The laughs. The pranks. And I will never forget you telling me "you GOT it Page" in one more day big dog I'm finally going to make you proud. Took me a lot of years but the album finally here. Hope you can hear from your big pimp king chair in heaven. Love you man. #TornPages #Diddy @diddy'

'pagekennedy#Tbt as I reminisce on my first tour I ever went on with @icecube #lollapalooza I never thought it would take me 25 years to finally have an album come out but I'm so happy it's finally here. #TornPages March 10th (listen to me on the All Out Show today at 1:15pm pst on Shade 45 W/ @onemorejude )'
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Moore7sValentinez A. Kaiser
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cassidy sounded really inspired too evem though he had the shortest verse.

Hearing him spit on this makes me wanna hear more Cassidy tunes again, I think dude has a unique/original voice and flow, reminds me how dope he is...

aUPgli.gif
    Moore7sKnowReasonForPeace
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I pressed play I knew crook would have the best verse
  • KairoKairo Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    God. Damn. Crook murdered this. Can we get him just murdering Made You Look for 6 mins?
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to elzhi. His verse is dope as fuck too
    2lw6u74.jpg
  • KairoKairo Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit U-Turn has bars. Dope cut.
  • Inglewood_FattyInglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezPosts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crooked so underrated smh
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This line up woulda been dope AF 8 years ago
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is barbarity
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn