What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Silver Summer Nights ep 2- SilverfoxxETO

silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
yb74cd7ajcya.jpg

The second installment to my yearly RnB/Chillout Mix of songs for the summer. One listen, like, subscribe goes a long way for an artist like me. We often say good music is not being posted or given opportunity, so i humbly try to take a stand on that for something that i spend hours on daily and love. Opinions and feedback make me better and inspire me to put out better music. I've once decided to focus more on marketing, but my passion for creating is too strong for me to not create more.

As usual, Thank you IC for supporting me, and any views or listens in this thread is massively appreciated

FosheezymosincredibleonetoughmiracleJoshuaMoshua  Lab BabyAZTGBenjaminEsapp08_2001AggieLean.All5KingDrive

Replies