What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Silver Summer Nights ep 2- SilverfoxxETO

2»

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druid Hills is my favorite

Appreciate the listen my brother. You may prefer newer paradise more. It's waaaay more aggressive
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You an amateur?
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephant- The Movie remind me of some Drake shit. Good shit.
    Alkaline Phosphatase really sounds like its name. Diggin the Ashanti sample. One of my favorites on her album.
    Love the piano on Eden at Night
    Love the sample on Good Vibe Tribe and the percussion switch up.
    Lakefront hard.
    Last Night of Summer...hard

You do a great job of naming tracks what it sounds like.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    silverfoxxFosheezy
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Just wanna say while the IC is making a transition, whatever happens I really wanna thank you all for the support man.

My art is my life....Words can't describe how much of a long way a listen goes for someone passion and goals to get better and to make it. The IC has always been some Apollo shit lol, y'all don't hold back on opinions, so for folks to give feedback and even enjoy my music man that shit means the world.

Whatever happens soon just know I won't forget every single word y'all have given.

@Sion @Beta @mosincredible @Lab Baby @Fosheezy @genocidecutter @sapp08_2001 sorry if I'm forgetting anyone else. But y'all all helped a nigga in tough times when I felt I didn't have nothing, so for that I appreciate and thank y'all man.

Thanks brother I got your soundcloud ima gonna keep checking for ya and ima reach out to you if anything on there before I get my lil social media poppin
    silverfoxx
    Elephant- The Movie remind me of some Drake shit. Good shit.
    Alkaline Phosphatase really sounds like its name. Diggin the Ashanti sample. One of my favorites on her album.
    Love the piano on Eden at Night
    Love the sample on Good Vibe Tribe and the percussion switch up.
    Lakefront hard.
    Last Night of Summer...hard

You do a great job of naming tracks what it sounds like.

I appreciate the listens man! I write full scripts for every project I do so everything is calculated. So I'm really thankful you can catch the title reference on my tracks.
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Just wanna say while the IC is making a transition, whatever happens I really wanna thank you all for the support man.

My art is my life....Words can't describe how much of a long way a listen goes for someone passion and goals to get better and to make it. The IC has always been some Apollo shit lol, y'all don't hold back on opinions, so for folks to give feedback and even enjoy my music man that shit means the world.

Whatever happens soon just know I won't forget every single word y'all have given.

@Sion @Beta @mosincredible @Lab Baby @Fosheezy @genocidecutter @sapp08_2001 sorry if I'm forgetting anyone else. But y'all all helped a nigga in tough times when I felt I didn't have nothing, so for that I appreciate and thank y'all man.

Thanks brother I got your soundcloud ima gonna keep checking for ya and ima reach out to you if anything on there before I get my lil social media poppin

Word up! Hmu on SoundCloud or even my IG and let me know when you start posting your work brother.
    Fosheezy
2»