What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's the longest you knew somebody before you found out they was working for the devil?

Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown.Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 7 in For The Grown & Sexy
Have you ever known somebody for a long period of time and thought they was good people, then began to see a different negative side to them and thought life would be better without them?
tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like I am under attack from negative energy just when I thought I had become untouchable from them/it.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blacktux wrote: »
    Not on some religious shit but.

Energy is contagious, people and situations change. You gotta protect your space at all times.

Law 10: INFECTION; AVOID THE UNHAPPY AND UNLUCKY.

There was a time when I would have disagreed with this, I thought I could make the unhappy happy but now I see some people are just beyond help and should be avoided.
    5 GrandCapitalB
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,633 Regulator
    Trollio wrote: »
    Was it the devil who made you suck yo own dick?

Yea, this guy don't sound like s good friend at all
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Trollio CapitalBCashmoneyDux
  • MeesterMeester Indifferent. Outrage LandPosts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pour up...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels like I am under attack from negative energy just when I thought I had become untouchable from them/it.

Nobody is untouchable from negative energy/ppl you just gotta handle it however when it does come across
    Preach2TeachCashmoneyDux
    edited August 7
    Feeling better about shit already sometimes we just need to gather our thoughts that's one of the great things about the I.C.

I never actually sucked my own dick but here's a question for all those who think it would be gay if I did, is it gay when you give yourself a hand job?
    CapitalBTHE_R_
    Meester wrote: »
    Pour up...

No man this is one of my problems, when I drink I usually drink big and fall off my track for 3 days which is no good with my workouts, I get cranky as fuck when I'm not getting much gym time.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,633 Regulator
    Feeling better about shit already sometimes we just need to gather our thoughts that's one of the great things about the I.C.

I never actually sucked my own dick but here's a question for all those who think it would be gay if I did, is it gay when you give yourself a hand job?

You mean masturbating? You're a weird motherfucker
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CapitalBTHE_R_The_Jackal
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7
    what black god said
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

• KairoKairo Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

Considering how flat the world is, where else is the negative energy gonna go?? I mean, once it's generated it just keeps skipping along, like a flat rock on a lake

ntbkdlguxnss.gif

With no curves or corners to hide behind, you're bound to get hit at some point

Guess we should harvest it and use it in cars so we can drive over mountains and forests and shit.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually you can realize stuff like that pretty quickly. It doesn't take long.

Only people who'd have capability of fooling you that long is probability family members or significant others. Maybe best friends, but not likely.
    BiblicalAtheist SuperManuelCabana_Da_Don
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you believe in the devil, but not dinosaurs or a round earth? Couldn't make this shit up.
    Busta Carmichael
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The devil ain't got shit to do with the personality and energy emissions of others. Mfs are fucked up because they choose to be fucked up.

Every time I fucked somebody over it wasn't the devil. It was me being selfish, heartless and just not giving a fuck about the other person.

What you're dealing with is human nature bruh. Learn how to weed mfs out and be aware of those around you.

Meester
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean hormone emissions. That's what we are talking about. Meditate.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty good at reading people. It only took me 1 post to realize t/s wasn't worth a shit.
    blue_londonCapitalBTHE_R_atribecalledgabi
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im-out-gif-7.gif
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    CapitalB
  • anduinanduin Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a wrap for this topic
    CashmoneyDuxTHE_R_atribecalledgabi