What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's the longest you knew somebody before you found out they was working for the devil?

2»

Replies

• MeesterMeester :Powerful Outrage LandPosts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 minutes

Its you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I saw the blue eyes and pale skin.
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »

See now if I said this about a black person I would be banned forever.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    rickmogulTHE_R_
    @Preach2Teach ...Tounge N Cheek relaaxxx. Y so hostile? Tounge N Cheek.
    Preach2Teach
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,811 Regulator
    edited August 12

Try it u pussy
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try it u pussy

Nah don't wanna get banned from here there is a shortage of good posters on here to call out the people making gay threads, hows that Bobby Valentino thread looking? that shit has blown up congratulations faggot.
    rickmogulBigBallsNoWorriesThe_Jackal
    edited August 12
    @Preach2Teach ...Who said used " Preach 2 Teach" in their lyrics u CAC? HUH? Tell me!
    @Preach2Teach ...Who said used " Preach 2 Teach" in their lyrics u CAC? HUH? Tell me!

Public Enemy fuck face, strange thing is when I came up with this name I had never heard the song, I heard it not long after I made up the name, me and Chuck D are 2 peas in a fucking pod!
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,811 Regulator

Try it u pussy

Nah don't wanna get banned from here there is a shortage of good posters on here to call out the people making gay threads, hows that Bobby Valentino thread looking? that shit has blown up congratulations faggot.
    Oh u mean the plat thread u couldn't resting being the first one posting in?

How is it going with sucking your own dick u fucking faggot?
    Preach2Teach

Try it u pussy

Oh u mean the plat thread u couldn't resting being the first one posting in?

How is it going with sucking your own dick u fucking faggot?

Plat thread lol you seem proud, I would rather have a thread die with no replies than go plat off some gay shit, but you do you man.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't wrestle with flesh and blood my friend. If you don't have the Holy Spirit you don't belong to the Father.

Therefore you have a different father and the lust of him, that is what you will do. I was there once. I know first hand, just like all who have been born of man and woman. Even if you don't acknowledge the existence of the devil, you are still being influenced, controlled, oppressed, tempted, and/or deceived by him.

The cloudy day is near. Woe to all those who are left behind. Amen.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    Meestergoldenja
    edited August 12
    @Preacher Man Yeah u right, Rap did reach the Suburbs of gated communities where u R so ok. Ding, ding, ding: U want a Black pass White Boy?
    Preach2Teach
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YO...THIS SHIT IS PURE COMEDY :lol:
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    BenjaminE
    Why's Rick banned? hope it's not because of his racist comment, I am a strong believer in freedom of speech even if it is offensive so with that said FREE RICKY!!
2»