What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dope Mc or Wack Rapper part 18 Young Thug

Replies

• Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9
    Wack Mc
    Man If I was Pac's estate I would go after Homie for Copyright infringement as he had a Group under him called the Young Thugz(some of the OutLawz were part of this) and none of them would want to be Confused with his Confused ass...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    Built 4 cuban linxWeazel5 GrandKamPushMeinfamous114CashmoneyDux*~queenbee~*AggieLean.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope Mc
    He's dope, cause he is from ATL and he caught a wave. In other words he is trendy. Even if you like his music, it don't make him a dope Mc. But even if you think he is a dope mc, how can you call Joe Buddens, a rapper who is the total definition of a mc, wack?

I dont like how he rap
    *~queenbee~*
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9
    Wack Mc

His partner Duke is legit

Man that shit trash AF, shit too feminine and moist for me. Not trying to diss your music taste, but this shit sound metrosexual af. Too much autotune. Don't get the appeal for shit like this.
    Soloman_The_Wisegenocidecutter*~queenbee~*
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack Mc
    Thuggers Hubbies caping for him scust...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    power_wisdomLcnsdbyROYALTYTrillfate
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll admit I hated dude until Barter 6

Also that song daddy's birthday is nice
    Listencloser
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope Mc
    i dont think he's wack..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    CashmoneyDuxaneed123MallyG
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack Mc
    He is a wack MC that makes some dope bangers. My lil bro went to the future show in CT where Young Thug filled in for the Migos and said he had horrible stage presence and wasn't as good as his tapes. The nigga is hella antisocial as well. That said his studio singles bang in the whip/gym/parties.

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Man If I was Pac's estare I would go after Homie for Copyright infringement as he had a Group under him called the Young Thugz(some of the OutLawz were part of this) and none of them would want to be Confused with his Confused ass...

Get off Pac nuts

Ctfu

• illedoutilledout Posts: 7,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thuggers music grew on me..

I don't fuck with all his music
    but he got a decent amount of shit I like..
    *~queenbee~*CashmoneyDuxMallyGemanuel08
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack Mc
    Is there any need to ask???
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
    genocidecutter*~queenbee~*
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack Mc
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    "the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Masta!
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack Mc

Uh oh
    southsil4lil
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope Mc
    Thugga nice
    Musical. Got a gutter, blues vibe
    He ride the beat and he sang
    Weazel
  • Matike85Matike85 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope Mc

Naw we smart with cars and systems to hear dem fire bass lines.... Y'all smart dumb niggas can keep the headphone music
    *~queenbee~*power_wisdomtrendsetta1030CapitalBbuttuh_b
    Wack Mc
    aneed123 wrote: »

Naw we smart with cars and systems to hear dem fire bass lines.... Y'all smart dumb niggas can keep the headphone music

Enjoy wearing ya dress girrrl, lmfao
    Built 4 cuban linxinfamous114power_wisdomCapitalB
    Wack Mc
    Why?

I just said enjoy wearing ya dress
    What Big has to do with it?
    power_wisdomaneed123THE_R_CapitalB
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* The Tail Between His Legs HOLE IN DA WALL recording studio; Atlanta, GAPosts: 2,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope Mc
    Thuggers Hubbies caping for him scust...

We got dicks on them thangs boy

:blush:
    blackgod813