What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

FAIZON LOVE SAYS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE IS THE WACKEST NGA OUT!

Replies

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave aint wack but he's overrated..
    show was fuckin hilarious.. legendary...

before and after that tho??!

not so much..

9sb4x9updfnw.gif

sorry my nigga..
    maybe ita cause im not a pothead..
    but before Chapelle snow nigga was not funny..

after the Chapelle show i feel like yall niggas jus want him to be funny..

he's not wack..
    but he's not this fuckin hilarious nigga yall try so hard to make him be..

i actually agree wit this interview about Eddie bein that dude above all and everything..
    Kevin Hart not necessarily bein funny but bein smart..

he wasnt hatin.. he was jus givin u his opion unfiltered..

wish more athletes and stars spoke they mind so niggas quit believin the hype..

niggas like Magic talkin about Kobe is the greateat Laker and dumb ass Kobe fans believin it.. Magic need to be like Faizon and hit niggas wit the "the fuck!!?" face. hahaha

Before Chapelle Show most niggas wasn't fuckin' wit him, at least his stand-up.

Dave's fan was like 95% white before the show.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    onetoughmiracleSneakDZA i ro nyCashmoneyDuxValentinez A. KaiserCopperSmokey Tha Banditmiamivice305damnkpMrCrookedLetterillestni99ainneBigBallsNoWorries
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I admit, his Netflix shows were underwhelming as fuck. But Dave Chappelle For What Its Worth is top 3 with Delirious and Richard Pryor Live At Long Beach.

His netflix shows are way funnier than for what its worth
    CashmoneyDuxdamnkpillestni99ainne
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faizon aint did shit since the parenthood. Lets look at his current resume:
    Pulled a gun on katt williams
    Fought a teenager at an airport terminal
    Hating on hot comedians

Verdict : LOSER!

If that was what happened about his car then Faizon was 100% correct in that situation. Teenager or grown man that dude deserved worse than what he got. Faizon said the dude spit at him.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

7figz
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave aint wack but he's overrated..
    show was fuckin hilarious.. legendary...

before and after that tho??!

not so much..

9sb4x9updfnw.gif

sorry my nigga..
    maybe ita cause im not a pothead..
    but before Chapelle snow nigga was not funny..

after the Chapelle show i feel like yall niggas jus want him to be funny..

he's not wack..
    but he's not this fuckin hilarious nigga yall try so hard to make him be..

i actually agree wit this interview about Eddie bein that dude above all and everything..
    Kevin Hart not necessarily bein funny but bein smart..

he wasnt hatin.. he was jus givin u his opion unfiltered..

wish more athletes and stars spoke they mind so niggas quit believin the hype..

niggas like Magic talkin about Kobe is the greateat Laker and dumb ass Kobe fans believin it.. Magic need to be like Faizon and hit niggas wit the "the fuck!!?" face. hahaha

Before Chapelle Show most niggas wasn't fuckin' wit him, at least his stand-up.

Dave's fan was like 95% white before the show.

Agree with the 95 percent white Shit. Never caught his show in his prime and when I did seem liked dude was just making fun of his own people all the time. He tells the joke white can't do themselves for backlash.
    TheGOATTrollio SneakDZACopperSmokey Tha BanditMrCrookedLetter0clark_kentillestni99ainneRevolver Ocelot
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this leads to an altercation with sir David chappelle
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave is funny to me, always has been since def comedy jam. Although I don't ever remember seein Faizon on there.
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he low key saying Chapelle has white humor?
    Young StefBeefer77
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave Chappelle a living legend.

Its a shame when people try to find chink in the man armor. Overrated...how?

Dave Chappelle the only comedian that has a chance to pass Eddie Murphy as the greatest.
    -Shive-
    CapitalBaneed123illedoutRevolver Ocelot
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,736 Regulator
    7figz wrote: »
    Clearly bruh was drunk, bur he meant what he said. He sound a little bitter, because he didn't outright say Kevin Hart was funny and danced around the question. Sounds like some jealousy or something.

There's quite a few people who don't think Kevin Hart is funny tho.

Not saying Faizon ain't hating but just saying.

Most say movies aren't funny because he plays the same role in everything but his standup is
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,736 Regulator
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im cool with what he said.

But for real, whats up with the string of comedians hating though?

Comedians seem mad bitter and more hateful of their peers than rappers.

Because of the idea that only 1 black comedian can be big at one time, not true btw, so whoever is the biggest at the moment will have niggas who arent on that level hating instead of trying to figure out why they haven't made it to the level they want
    AZTGJusDre313rip.dilla