What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The possible US-North Korea War thread

Replies

• b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    trbuw9ku1o9y.jpg

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhJA2dz7SWv1cBEemH

A pastor in dallas says that god has given your president the power to destroy N.K
    Stewnex ginPlutarch
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill em why we even talk about this if we bomb first we win if we bomb second we win
    silverfoxx
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,839 Regulator
    Not a chance in hell we attack before a missle launch.

No way they let trump punk them like that.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    StewCashmoneyDuxMallyG
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have dealt with NK before they got warheads that could reach us. Not sure what they can really do. Most of their tests are complete failures. Its really about South Korea who are fucked regardless.

Doesn't matter. Most of their most recent tests have been successful. That means that they are mastering the technology.
    a.mann
  • ThaNubianGodThaNubianGod Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have dealt with NK before they got warheads that could reach us. Not sure what they can really do. Most of their tests are complete failures. Its really about South Korea who are fucked regardless.

Doesn't matter. Most of their most recent tests have been successful. That means that they are mastering the technology.

Nah, the recent ones have been mostly failures too. Even the "successful" ones haven't been impressive. The whole issue is South Korea, because Kim can use conventional force on them easily.

Undefeatable
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The u.s. has over a 1400 nukes.
    Nk? Maybe 30
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

• northside7northside7 Posts: 24,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    north-korea-missiles.jpg

Kim ain't firing any missiles at Canada.
  • KairoKairo Posts: 873 ✭✭✭✭
    Their pump faking. Everything they do is for image, propaganda at it's finest. KJU won't do anything that would put him in a position like Saddam was in because he knows time and time again we've overthrown regimes all over the world. He can keep power by saying he's gonna flex but never really has to do it since his country isn't seeing what's really going on, just what he wants them too. Why would they risk potentially having Japan, China or SK on their ass?
    CashmoneyDuxUndefeatableJoshuaMoshua
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could careless.

Trumps America is asscheeks.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The u.s. has over a 1400 nukes.
    Nk? Maybe 30

It's more around 6,000 nukes
    bi-graphicsnuke%20count2x.png

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    StewAjackson17vagrant-718Ghostdenithegawd
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah, the recent ones have been mostly failures too. Even the "successful" ones haven't been impressive. The whole issue is South Korea, because Kim can use conventional force on them easily.

I dk why they haven't banned your ass yet, but you're wrong. It's easy to look up.
    farris2k1
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    North Korea saw what you guys did to Saddam Hussein when you accused him of having WMDs, and also Gaddafi when he disarmed... and you wonder why North Korea are building nukes, especially when you have a dickhead like Trump in office.
    ShuffingtonBeech Oss Neega
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

It's over y'all goodbye westcoast

Niggas better strap up their Pipboys and get ready

JoshuaMoshua
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of bullshit there will be no war.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Ajackson17
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    This shit should have its own thread. For if it happens, it will be the most significant event in all our lives.

Two most important things that you need to know:

1. On July 28th NK successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile that reportedly reached a maximum altitude of 3,700 km (2,300 miles) and went a distance of around 1,000 km (600 miles). Experts estimate that if the missile was flown on a standard trajectory it would have a range of around 9,000 to 10,400 km.

2. On Aug. 8th the Washington Post reported that US intelligence services concluded late last month that NK can now miniaturize nuclear warheads on its missiles. It has been known that NK has had nuclear weapons for about 10 years.

So if there is a war with North Korea, it most likely will be a nuclear war, and NK now seems to have the ability to reach most of the US (and Canada).

In other words, this shit is no joke.

The is a map of how far NK missiles will need to travel to hit places in the US and Canada:

north-korea-missiles.jpg?quality=70&strip=all

If there is a war what will you do?

Speak for your muthafuckin self with that bullshit!

I will do the same shit I always do
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    The payload count does not matter! They are nukes. The nuclear fallout from the launch of just one nuke is damming to all of us on earth. Doesnt matter where u live, or where u go. You cant escape radiation, acid rain. Plant life will be destroyed, starting a chain reaction on the eco systems. No fresh water. There is no clean up crew for nuclear fallout. The oceans and air essentially become toxic. And no life, in any capacity ever regrows in the area where the launches strike...so just thinking that "shooting down" nuclear war heads will help are terribly wishful thinking.
    313 wayzShuffingtonBeech Oss Neega
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im 28, they just gotta wait a few more years till im like 32 so if shit hits the fan the draft wont look for me. The original cut off age was 28, but regardless of what the age is, if a legit war starts the draft gets reinstated, the eligible age will keep going up the longer the war goes.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man im 28, they just gotta wait a few more years till im like 32 so if shit hits the fan the draft wont look for me. The original cut off age was 28, but regardless of what the age is, if a legit war starts the draft gets reinstated, the eligible age will keep going up the longer the war goes.

If they reinstated the draft and you got drafted would go into military service or would you refuse and go to jail?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I'll kick a malnourished north Koreans ass. Foh.
    ShuffingtonSandinista
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    If NK does try some shit, I hope they do it the following way:

Put out a statement saying that NK's beef is more so with that dickhead Drumpf than with America. Give the country 48 hours to either resign/ or be forced out, or they'll launch at Guam.

If that happens, I wonder how Congress would act, cause we all know that muhfucker ain't getting forced out by anyone and would gladly sacrifice Guam.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    Shuffingtonmarc123