What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The possible US-North Korea War thread

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Gotta give credit where it's due.

Looks like the prophecy is coming to pass.

Heard a few people talking about this for years, but I can finally see how the pieces are falling into place for this to happen now.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    TrillfateArya Tsaddiqchgarcia345b'mer...DoUwant2go2Heavendasmooth1Swiffness!nex ginMax.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man im 28, they just gotta wait a few more years till im like 32 so if shit hits the fan the draft wont look for me. The original cut off age was 28, but regardless of what the age is, if a legit war starts the draft gets reinstated, the eligible age will keep going up the longer the war goes.

If they reinstated the draft and you got drafted would go into military service or would you refuse and go to jail?

Hard to call. Military service probably

No decision to make for me I'm going to prison before I go the military if they brought the draft back. I'm just not going to a foreign country and fighting any fucking body!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

AZTGdeadeyetexas409
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck this fake ass shit. Some niggas in here worried about this bullshit when the folks perpetrating all this bullshit looking at this shit like
    giphy.gif
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

2stepz_aheadSandinistaSwiffness!
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    I feel some people aren't taking the possibility of war seriously.

Maybe they have not been following the news closely, but it seems clear that Trump has plans to strike North Korea. When is not so clear, but that does seem to be the plan. He has told this to some senators. E.g. Lindsey Graham:

Niggas dont take shit seriously in this forum. They gonna start derailng this thread and start posting buid- a-bitches
    marc123silverfoxxSandinista
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Germany offering help, non military solution. Merkel said there will be none if military action occurs...
    b'mer...
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so Merkel saying we on our on..

thanks nato
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

VIBEdeadeyeHundredEyes
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb them pie face mother fuckers its time for the world to see fire an fury again an once again they will bow to america again
    farris2k1SuperManuelleftcoastkevb'mer...marc123dasmooth1
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the WALL, where R the Fucking Nukes??? Fuck the World and this life! If I can't live like all then fuck em all. We need a "reset" fast! I'm ready.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven

Gotta give credit where it's due.

Looks like the prophecy is coming to pass.

Heard a few people talking about this for years, but I can finally see how the pieces are falling into place for this to happen now.

Praise the Lord my friend! The time is short! And the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night! May we all be ready to meet the Lord in the air on the cloudy day! Amen!
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    rickmoguldeadeyeAggieLean.blackgod813
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12

How real diplomacy, diplomatic solutions and humanitarian laws should be handled!!!
    Louis Devinear
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk of ‘Preventive War’ Rises in White House Over North Korea

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/north-korea-war-trump.html
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 26
    North Korea threatened on Monday to shoot down U.S. military planes, even if they are not in the country’s airspace, arguing that President Trump’s bellicose tweets amount to a declaration of war.

The remark by Ri Yong Ho, Pyongyang’s foreign minister, represented another escalation in tensions stoked by a series of insults and threats hurled between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his regime. Even though Pyongyang’s military capability is considered far outmatched by U.S. technology and pilot training, Ri’s rhetoric raised anxieties that a simple miscalculation could spark a military confrontation and spiral out of control...

“The whole world should clearly remember it was the U.S. who first declared war on our country,” said Ri, speaking to reporters in New York in reference to Trump’s comments at the General Assembly last week and again Saturday on Twitter.

“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country.”

“The question of who won’t be around much longer will be answered then,” Ri added, responding to Trump’s weekend tweet warning that if Ri “echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!” Trump has repeatedly used the belittling epithet for Kim Jong Un.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-asserts-its-right-to-shoot-down-us-bombers/2017/09/25/74da66c4-a204-11e7-8cfe-d5b912fabc99_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_nkorea-1150a:homepage/story&utm_term=.e650115e9116
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭✭✭