What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The possible US-North Korea War thread

123457»

Replies

  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.
  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.
  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    Taliban Afghanistan WAS ruled by cultural consent, NK is not. North Koreans are a totally different culture and people.... the kim family rules because the people are ignorant and afraid of them. If you know someone from nk what the fuck are they doing here??? they escaped right??? if people love the Kim government so much there would not be so many people willing to escape.

    IF SO many people are willing to leave you think these people would be willing to stay and die?? for what when they could join their brother in the south and be one big much more powerful nation.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.

    I know many of their soldiers are poor and hungry but they still haven't overthrown their regime, they are very unified by their anger at past American actions. If war with North Korea is so easy, then America would have done it by now. Young kids in NK are raised since birth to hate the USA, they have museums in NK that allegedly show Americans committing all kinds of atrocities on video, including videos of Americans blowing up schools and killing kids on purpose. SK would have toppled NK by now if it was so easy.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    sunlord wrote: »
    Taliban Afghanistan WAS ruled by cultural consent, NK is not. North Koreans are a totally different culture and people.... the kim family rules because the people are ignorant and afraid of them. If you know someone from nk what the fuck are they doing here??? they escaped right??? if people love the Kim government so much there would not be so many people willing to escape.

    IF SO many people are willing to leave you think these people would be willing to stay and die?? for what when they could join their brother in the south and be one big much more powerful nation.

    My friend's family is actually from Vietnam, so I was mistaken.

    But either way North Korea has people there very loyal to their government, I'm sure many would defect to the American or South Korean side, but a huge amount would stay loyal to Kim and his regime. That means another extremely bloody war. You can advocate for war as much as you want to, but I still haven't heard you say why a war would make the world better off. America would spend more money it doesn't have and go deeper in debt, as more and more social programs get cut, as homelessness continues to rise throughout the nation.



  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.

    I know many of their soldiers are poor and hungry but they still haven't overthrown their regime, they are very unified by their anger at past American actions. If war with North Korea is so easy, then America would have done it by now. Young kids in NK are raised since birth to hate the USA, they have museums in NK that allegedly show Americans committing all kinds of atrocities on video, including videos of Americans blowing up schools and killing kids on purpose. SK would have toppled NK by now if it was so easy.

    It's not easy because of China and in the past invading just was not worth the risk.... but the risk assessment is changing
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.

    I know many of their soldiers are poor and hungry but they still haven't overthrown their regime, they are very unified by their anger at past American actions. If war with North Korea is so easy, then America would have done it by now. Young kids in NK are raised since birth to hate the USA, they have museums in NK that allegedly show Americans committing all kinds of atrocities on video, including videos of Americans blowing up schools and killing kids on purpose. SK would have toppled NK by now if it was so easy.

    It's not easy because of China and in the past invading just was not worth the risk.... but the risk assessment is changing

    Invading North Korea is still not worth the risk lol.....Trump's advisors agree, and so do most people in South Korea.

    As I said earlier in the thread, I'm willing to bet Trump leaves North Korea alone. The ICBM missile is a game changer and nobody wants to risk the lives of all those people in Seoul (and the many Americans there).
  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.

    I know many of their soldiers are poor and hungry but they still haven't overthrown their regime, they are very unified by their anger at past American actions. If war with North Korea is so easy, then America would have done it by now. Young kids in NK are raised since birth to hate the USA, they have museums in NK that allegedly show Americans committing all kinds of atrocities on video, including videos of Americans blowing up schools and killing kids on purpose. SK would have toppled NK by now if it was so easy.

    It's not easy because of China and in the past invading just was not worth the risk.... but the risk assessment is changing

    Invading North Korea is still not worth the risk lol.....Trump's advisors agree, and so do most people in South Korea.

    As I said earlier in the thread, I'm willing to bet Trump leaves North Korea alone. The ICBM missile is a game changer and nobody wants to risk the lives of all those people in Seoul (and the many Americans there).

    it very well maybe worth the risk if they keep developing weapons and shooting them over our allies heads..... the world realistically cannot afford for the state of affaires to continue, sooner of later NK is going to bomb japan or south Korea and eventually the governments and people of japan and south Korea are going to get tired of this bullshit. we will have to deal with NK, people will die that's the way things go if governments always stopped to think about death they would never do anything.

    eventually however they have to weigh future lives against the lives of people living today and in such an equation the future almost always wins. WILL THIS war happened under trump??? maybe not but it will happen..... the only other solution is an internal revolution and I doubt that's going to happen that would probably be the worse case scenario for both china and south Korea.
  • sunlordsunlord Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    Taliban Afghanistan WAS ruled by cultural consent, NK is not. North Koreans are a totally different culture and people.... the kim family rules because the people are ignorant and afraid of them. If you know someone from nk what the fuck are they doing here??? they escaped right??? if people love the Kim government so much there would not be so many people willing to escape.

    IF SO many people are willing to leave you think these people would be willing to stay and die?? for what when they could join their brother in the south and be one big much more powerful nation.

    My friend's family is actually from Vietnam, so I was mistaken.

    But either way North Korea has people there very loyal to their government, I'm sure many would defect to the American or South Korean side, but a huge amount would stay loyal to Kim and his regime. That means another extremely bloody war. You can advocate for war as much as you want to, but I still haven't heard you say why a war would make the world better off. America would spend more money it doesn't have and go deeper in debt, as more and more social programs get cut, as homelessness continues to rise throughout the nation.



    The same way people were loyal to saddam??? PEOPLE were dancing the in streets when he was overthrown. No one is ever really loyal to dictators. The Kim family rules by fear not real love the end of nk would make the world a better place because we would not have an repressive and brutal regime located in a politically sensitive area. Also some of the worlds most important economies would not be in fear of destruction.

    You are always crying about homelessness and suffering, stop it. There will be people like that no matter what.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    The aftermath of a potential successful war with North Korea is not comparable with the aftermath of the initial American Conquest of Afghanistan. North Korea is Korean, South Korea is Korean what we would be doing after a war with nk would be Uniting a people, not trying to build a new state but just adding onto an already existing one. Plus South Korea is very rich.

    LOL, NK would be in ruins, and SK would ALSO be in ruins in any war. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan are in ruins now. Same for Libya, which is so chaotic now slaves are being sold in open markets.

    I have zero faith in US military improving any situation there.

    I said a successful war.... you over estimate NK. A MILITARY can have all the slave soldiers it wants but if it cannot feed or supply them they won't be able to fight. Any potential war in korea would be very different to the afgan war because to begin with Nk is a normal military ONCE that is destroyed it's basically over for them. as I don't see the NK military devolving into guerrilla fighters.

    if not for china AMERICA probably would have destroyed NK a long time ago. It does not surprise me that you don't have faith in the us military because you don't have faith in anything

    You're being naïve again, NK's military is definitely capable of guerilla warfare, do you understand the extreme HATRED they have for Americans in North Korea?? American bombs destroyed hospitals and orphanages in North Korea, killing millions of innocent civilians. There are reports American soldiers gang raped tons of North Korean women back in the 1950s and many, many villages and towns were burned and destroyed. North Korean soldiers and villagers would absolutely go to guerilla warfare if North Korea's government was to collapse. I know someone from North Korea, you have NO IDEA the hatred people there have for the USA.

    Those same levels of hatred can easily be found in Afghanistan, so I already know how a war would turn out, another total American disaster. I have faith in some things, but American military solving problems in the region? LOL nah, no faith in that, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and America's evil actions in Syria are perfect proof of that.

    NO they are not their soldiers are currently staving.

    The generation that fought the north Korean war is all but dead or in their 70-80s AND many people in NK today already know that the regime is lying to them about the outside world.

    I know many of their soldiers are poor and hungry but they still haven't overthrown their regime, they are very unified by their anger at past American actions. If war with North Korea is so easy, then America would have done it by now. Young kids in NK are raised since birth to hate the USA, they have museums in NK that allegedly show Americans committing all kinds of atrocities on video, including videos of Americans blowing up schools and killing kids on purpose. SK would have toppled NK by now if it was so easy.

    It's not easy because of China and in the past invading just was not worth the risk.... but the risk assessment is changing

    Invading North Korea is still not worth the risk lol.....Trump's advisors agree, and so do most people in South Korea.

    As I said earlier in the thread, I'm willing to bet Trump leaves North Korea alone. The ICBM missile is a game changer and nobody wants to risk the lives of all those people in Seoul (and the many Americans there).

    it very well maybe worth the risk if they keep developing weapons and shooting them over our allies heads..... the world realistically cannot afford for the state of affaires to continue, sooner of later NK is going to bomb japan or south Korea and eventually the governments and people of japan and south Korea are going to get tired of this bullshit. we will have to deal with NK, people will die that's the way things go if governments always stopped to think about death they would never do anything.

    eventually however they have to weigh future lives against the lives of people living today and in such an equation the future almost always wins. WILL THIS war happened under trump??? maybe not but it will happen..... the only other solution is an internal revolution and I doubt that's going to happen that would probably be the worse case scenario for both china and south Korea.

    I'd rather wait for the people of North Korea to revolt against their own government then. You said before that their soldiers are starving and the people there want freedom. So if things are that bad in NK, then let the people of North Korea do something about it.

    America still has Afghanistan, Libya, and Iraq to babysit.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 5
    sunlord wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    Taliban Afghanistan WAS ruled by cultural consent, NK is not. North Koreans are a totally different culture and people.... the kim family rules because the people are ignorant and afraid of them. If you know someone from nk what the fuck are they doing here??? they escaped right??? if people love the Kim government so much there would not be so many people willing to escape.

    IF SO many people are willing to leave you think these people would be willing to stay and die?? for what when they could join their brother in the south and be one big much more powerful nation.

    My friend's family is actually from Vietnam, so I was mistaken.

    But either way North Korea has people there very loyal to their government, I'm sure many would defect to the American or South Korean side, but a huge amount would stay loyal to Kim and his regime. That means another extremely bloody war. You can advocate for war as much as you want to, but I still haven't heard you say why a war would make the world better off. America would spend more money it doesn't have and go deeper in debt, as more and more social programs get cut, as homelessness continues to rise throughout the nation.



    The same way people were loyal to saddam??? PEOPLE were dancing the in streets when he was overthrown. No one is ever really loyal to dictators. The Kim family rules by fear not real love the end of nk would make the world a better place because we would not have an repressive and brutal regime located in a politically sensitive area. Also some of the worlds most important economies would not be in fear of destruction.

    You are always crying about homelessness and suffering, stop it. There will be people like that no matter what.

    America needs to spend its dollars fixing and taking care of home first, not going around the world constantly looking for new wars to fight when it hasn't really solved the massive problems in the nations it has destroyed over the past few years. Homelessness is growing BY A LOT, read the news. America has more problems then you realize, in NYC homelessness is out of control, same for California, Michigan and Colorado, Florida, Puerto Rico, I can go on and on. If these problems were getting better, I wouldn't say anything but they're getting worse.

    Funny how you mentioned Iraq HAHAHAHA, Iraq is a TOTAL FUCKING DISASTER now. Libya the same, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, all the same. American actions worldwide lately don't really solve shit, ask the world record amount of refugees worldwide pouring from all the nations that I mentioned. Am I supposed to be impressed by this shit?
123457»
Sign In or Register to comment.