What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

17980828485322

Replies

  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    gon be a looooooooooooonng season

    absolutely no positives to take away from this game

    you can tell the secondary is just too young. I thought the saints did get pressure...there was just no coverage once he was forced to throw the ball. Dudes were WIDE tf open...thats unacceptable

    They should feel bad...and i hope they do

    Offense is stale. Defense is atrocious.
    We're fucked. Another 7-9 season or worse.

    Is Payton on the hot seat? I wont mind my Texans getting him next season (Yes, I have already fired O'Brien)

    You too? Im tired of his fake genius ass.

    What you think about vrabel being promoted to HC?

    Why? Vrabel has not proven anything yet. All he has done is some tough talk on Hard Knocks. Let's see what he does with the defense this season. He is not off to a good start.

    Still don't understand how Crennel has one of the best defenses in the NFL and they bump him for this guy. They keep calling it a promotion for Crennel, but it does not look like one imo.

    They feel like vrabel wouldve dipped if they didnt promote him. I think we need a whole new staff, GM included.

    Daltons getting his Osweiler on

    I have never been a fan of Dalton. Wouldnt be surpised to see the bengals trade up in next years draft to get a QB
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    marc123 wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    gon be a looooooooooooonng season

    absolutely no positives to take away from this game

    you can tell the secondary is just too young. I thought the saints did get pressure...there was just no coverage once he was forced to throw the ball. Dudes were WIDE tf open...thats unacceptable

    They should feel bad...and i hope they do

    Offense is stale. Defense is atrocious.
    We're fucked. Another 7-9 season or worse.

    Is Payton on the hot seat? I wont mind my Texans getting him next season (Yes, I have already fired O'Brien)

    You too? Im tired of his fake genius ass.

    What you think about vrabel being promoted to HC?

    Why? Vrabel has not proven anything yet. All he has done is some tough talk on Hard Knocks. Let's see what he does with the defense this season. He is not off to a good start.

    Still don't understand how Crennel has one of the best defenses in the NFL and they bump him for this guy. They keep calling it a promotion for Crennel, but it does not look like one imo.

    They feel like vrabel wouldve dipped if they didnt promote him. I think we need a whole new staff, GM included.

    Daltons getting his Osweiler on

    I have never been a fan of Dalton. Wouldnt be surpised to see the bengals trade up in next years draft to get a QB

    Nah they already got mccarron, they know hes aight thats why they aint take no offers for him
    marc123
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    gon be a looooooooooooonng season

    absolutely no positives to take away from this game

    you can tell the secondary is just too young. I thought the saints did get pressure...there was just no coverage once he was forced to throw the ball. Dudes were WIDE tf open...thats unacceptable

    They should feel bad...and i hope they do
    Look on the bright side @ap21
    htoe8pud6vag.png

    :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

    honestly...not mad at this

    keep doing ya thing brah
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watchin the game with homies and heard Sergio Dipp no one said nothing cuz we all thought espn was being nice and somthing was wrong with him so we aint joke or clown lol but damn if not that was horrible
    marc123natural born sinners
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Giants should of did what the Vikings did this off-season

    Or what the Broncos did. Niggas completely cleaned house on the Oline. Broncos only have one returning starter at the same position and Anderson and Charles ran good. Vikings oline looked serious, but I have to watch them against anyone but the saints
    iron man1Bazz-B
  • MyndsetMyndset Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Vikings oline won't do that against a better pass rush. I think it had more to do with the saints playing shitty d. Just like the cowboys defense looking good against a shaky oline against NY.
    Maywood
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 12
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Giants should of did what the Vikings did this off-season

    Or what the Broncos did. Niggas completely cleaned house on the Oline. Broncos only have one returning starter at the same position and Anderson and Charles ran good. Vikings oline looked serious, but I have to watch them against anyone but the saints

    There are no excuses for Reese not cleaning up and retooling none smfh.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    natural born sinnersbigev240
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watchin the game with homies and heard Sergio Dipp no one said nothing cuz we all thought espn was being nice and somthing was wrong with him so we aint joke or clown lol but damn if not that was horrible

    Dude is a spanish commentator, been on espn deportes the whole time thats why it was mad akward, aint used to doing english shit
    StoneColdMikey
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    watchin the game with homies and heard Sergio Dipp no one said nothing cuz we all thought espn was being nice and somthing was wrong with him so we aint joke or clown lol but damn if not that was horrible

    Dude is a spanish commentator, been on espn deportes the whole time thats why it was mad akward, aint used to doing english shit

    Man that shit was fiya tho lol
    StoneColdMikey
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Giants should of did what the Vikings did this off-season

    Or what the Broncos did. Niggas completely cleaned house on the Oline. Broncos only have one returning starter at the same position and Anderson and Charles ran good. Vikings oline looked serious, but I have to watch them against anyone but the saints

    There are no excuses for Reese not cleaning up and retooling none smfh.

    shit gotta be personal
    like an oline ran a train on his girl back in HS or some shit

    If it's personal..then it's on some fuck Eli type shit..cause he the one taking the beating. I also would love to see perkins running behind a decent line
    iron man1
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    God damn Saints. By Sam Bradford. Had that fool looking like an all pro.

    Xgqde.gif

    Bradford used the Madden cards on y'all asses lol
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Bengals vs texans thurs nite should be good af. Those teams mad cuz of wk 1 Ls

    SMH at the bengals having all those weapons n scoring zero points. Shame.

    No it ain't
    King_MOEbra
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    God damn Saints. By Sam Bradford. Had that fool looking like an all pro.

    Xgqde.gif

    Bradford used the Madden cards on y'all asses lol

    Wound still open man

    k667i8rtlx9s.gif
    numbaz...80's babycaddo manVulcanRaven
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Bengals vs texans thurs nite should be good af. Those teams mad cuz of wk 1 Ls

    SMH at the bengals having all those weapons n scoring zero points. Shame.

    I hope the Texans D bounces back. That loss ain't really their fault, but they still didn't look as strong as expected.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • FlyFreeCtFlyFreeCt Posts: 4,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »

    Line is atrocious. We could easily have the worst Oline in the NFL for the past 2 years.

    Seahawks O-Line begs to differ.



    at0gbqg30fet.jpg

    Is this picture real??? Lmao!!

    "FLY FREE Still scream it ti'll my dying minute/authentic nature all these hatin' niggas try to mimic/They don't understand the realness ain't a game or gimmick/Speak without restraints & limits-Ti'll somebody aim & end it"-CtK
    Mister B.Already Home_17illedoutStoneColdMikey
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »

    Line is atrocious. We could easily have the worst Oline in the NFL for the past 2 years.

    Seahawks O-Line begs to differ.



    at0gbqg30fet.jpg

    If you took Russell Wilson out of the picture, you'd swear the Seahawks were getting burned on defense.

    CJStoneColdMikey
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The dude in the middle knew it was coming before he said it. Lmao
    illedout
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »

    Line is atrocious. We could easily have the worst Oline in the NFL for the past 2 years.

    Seahawks O-Line begs to differ.



    at0gbqg30fet.jpg

    Is this picture real??? Lmao!!

    I'm a giants fan...no shock here...thats every other play for us. At least Russel can run n make plays. Eli got cement cleats
    iron man1Jonah 2.0
Sign In or Register to comment.