What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Final Ill Community Read Only Thread

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Damn IC gone for thanksgiving again? Had the beef with goobs and seeds lmao, great NBA talk and hilarious roast threads, JEFF AXEL had fun on here it helped me before I got my whip I was lowkey yet I had fun. Follow me on Twitter @unstoppableAX

p3e2uq49lx6r.gif

Lol...I remember him and dude from CS had a Bb game on camera..lol, both dem niggaz was awful
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    damnkp
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Theres only a few gatekeepers left on the ic to derail threads properly and shit on niggas accordingly.

Im one of those few.

George Costanza
    Tex
    Wishbone Jones
    The Hacker
    Top Cat

I made this multiple personality disorder shit look good

8ejmj6d7ysli.png
    Don't know who none of dem niggaz is

Why you always checking for niggas?

Thats yo problem

My bad, I forgot to say

0hm3abewiqvx.gif

Congratulations, you played yourself
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm not gonna find anywhere else to talk basketball and call ppl fuck niggas at the same time. IC got some cool people and I learned alot

Shame it might die from self sabotage
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

silverfoxx#1hiphopjunki3
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MInus well drop this shit right now

Welp...guess one of things I'll be leaving is my soul after watching this....
    bilct9twz5sk.gif

Lol!
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    HerbalVaporCapersBenjaminE
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty was a real one.
    silverfoxxHundredEyes MallyGdamnkp
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Bodied Lurk and Dubbs on Wax

The time Pico tried to send me a nood but I had her on block

Went toe to toe wit Chuck, Zee, Kai, and Six without takin a major L

Made an IC chick fall in Love

Low Key brought about the demise of Sleep Walkin In Japan...trillfate know what it is

jpqzq28ghs3s.png

Ima unsung hero on this bitch

Wait, whatever happened to dude?

He's....around
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the Admin tell you they are updating and improving the forum, they're really not. Since it's inception, every "UP"grade has been and downgrade.
    blackgod813Valentinez A. KaisersaracenwireMallyG
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,150 Regulator
    When the Admin tell you they are updating and improving the forum, they're really not. Since it's inception, every "UP"grade has been and downgrade.

This guy
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Lou_CypherBiblicalAtheist
  • MeesterMeester Han Solomon Outrage LandPosts: 15,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait I didnt know. Where we moving to exactly?