What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is it fair to say that the gods or our higher power is lazy? Or just incapable?

13»

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess they should start directing people to the book of Job if they want explanations of why god allows certain things.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 5
    Guess they should start directing people to the book of Job if they want explanations of why god allows certain things.

Yeah, I wonder why so many of these pastors are saying god had nothing to do with this, despite the Bible saying the exact opposite. Maybe they are embarrassed?
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idek what the problem is in admitting god and the devil work hand in hand. That's life, there is choices, how can you know one without the other? How can you discern between something if there is nothing to discern?
    edited September 7
    Assuming there is a devil, yeah that would make sense. The Bible god never killed the devil, so that makes sense from a Biblical standpoint. But most Christians I know say god is good and would never work with the devil lol, at least that's what Christians in my family say. Pastors tend to diss "the devil" every chance they get, maybe they shouldn't.

The devil working with god hand in hand would be fascinating if true, as that would make god just as evil as the devil. The theory of a half evil god or maybe an evil god is something I've heard theologians and others speak about. Anything is possible. The way Hurricane Irma and Harvey are acting, we can't rule it out.
    edited September 7
    Speaking of the devil, a Satanist created an interesting website. He worships Lucifer, and actually argues that if god exists, then it likely is evil haha. Not saying I agree with this, but it's very interesting

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/god.html
    BiblicalAtheist 808HiLife808VIBE
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CEO is not bogged down with little day to day stuff. Look @ the World / Universe as a company. Everybody and everything u ever heard of works here. Humans, aliens, hybrids whatever we've all heard about. But! We all roll up to ONE CEO. Some of us never see or deal with him but u feel his presence and knows he's real.
    edited September 17
    rickmogul wrote: »
    The CEO is not bogged down with little day to day stuff. Look @ the World / Universe as a company. Everybody and everything u ever heard of works here. Humans, aliens, hybrids whatever we've all heard about. But! We all roll up to ONE CEO. Some of us never see or deal with him but u feel his presence and knows he's real.

My brother said something like this to me a few weeks ago, but the theory of there being only one CEO makes almost zero sense in this world, UNLESS that one CEO is very evil, a sadist, and fucked up. Think about it, why create a world with conditions that means your children suffer and are eaten alive every single day? Animals especially, the lifespan of a cow is filled with horrible suffering, and the same goes for some human babies out there who have to live with living parasites eating its organs and insides. This happens thousands of times a day in some places.

To me, it makes more sense that several CEOs with competing agendas are what we really have. What the true agenda of these CEOS is, is the biggest mystery of our time.

rickmogul
    edited September 17
    If there truly is "one god", then someone please explain why this one god seems so comfortable seeing so many of its children eat and torture each other all the time. If anyone is a parent here, would you allow your creation to eat your other creations? Would you let your pet dog eat your pet guinea pig, or your own child? Yet this is the world we live in. This is why I cannot (or refuse to) believe that there is "one" god. How can one god be so callous and cold to its own creations? Makes more sense that competing gods or forces are at work in our universe.

--Number one in this video should not be surprising....
13»