What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Master P Falsely Accused of Charging Kodak Black for Mentoring

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13 in The Reason
Initial Accusation

Master P's Response

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
silverfoxxsapp08_2001The RecipeDarthRozayHevaliskThereal_baCashmoneyDuxKid DynastyBrideofKillaonetoughmiracleBlackAX410MorganFreemanKing

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That shit flaw
    $tayRichROLLINTrillfate
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His retarded ass needed that. Smh.
    chgarcia345
  • BusterBreezeBusterBreeze Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a lot of the younger rappers can learn a thing or two from the old head MCs on how to stack their paper and save and invest in different ventures
    SuperManuelBender RodriguezonetoughmiracleBlackAX410
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P been on some wack shit lately
    THE_R_
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    Haha Kodak actually got a lil smarts i see.
    achewon87sapp08_2001
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll regret it. P might have charged Kodak but them white folks woulda and will do the same with no concern about U. Seems like P liked him and was laying it on him how it works out here.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The intentions of Master P were fucked up. If he wanted to mentor a nigga for money he should have kept it on the low. Instead he publicly defended homie on camera with Kodak right there. then off camera he trying to charge a fee.

Part of mentoring is to start that shit off for free if you truly care enough to defend him in public. Down the road sure if you want to help him invest or get shit right then you get life coach money. But truly caring about niggas start with some time where you give out some shit for free showing you care. I was watching Hard Knocks this week and one of the rookie RB's was coached by snoop. The nigga snoop hit him up and gave him advice for free because he truly cared about him since he was his former coach. I heard Diddy does the same shit with some of these younger rappers/youtube personalities. CTha God from the Breakfast Club does the same for Akademiks.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    313 wayzblack caesarMichael_Malicenex gin
  • tharealest561tharealest561 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P been on some fuck shit. Ask his brother.
    C-Murder x Boosie Bad Azz NEW ALBUM "Penitentiary Chances" April 15, 2016
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev R.I.P. The Jacka Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....talking like a renegade prostitute getting sweated at the 2 minute mark tho

"Yaknowatimsayyn"
    *Sucks teeth and smacks lips*
    "I ain't finna buy no game from no nig...ga, cause I'm one foot in one foot out"

RawAcerickmogulThereal_basapp08_2001
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Charge for being a mentor? Mane, I'm glad my mentors never charged me

Your mentors can't teach you that level of knowledge
    (Really though?)
    illedoutsapp08_2001StoneColdMikey
  • MD_PROPER MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with P trying to get paid, just finesse it where he and Kodak both get paid. P been around long enough to know how they both can use Kodak's fame to get money.

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
  • anduinanduin Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe P in that post, who knows how many people come up to him asking for advice or wisdom. After a while it takes time out of your day only to have aggravation when people diss you for not doing enough. All these new rap guys continue to get fleeced by the crooked industry types like entertainment lawyers.
    2stepz_aheadChi SnowStoneColdMikey
    I see where P coming from too now I realize I made some incorrect assumptions maybe Kodak move wasn't so smart after all.
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Charge for being a mentor? Mane, I'm glad my mentors never charged me

Your mentors can't teach you that level of knowledge

This could be true, or it could be false. You don't know what mines can teach me, though.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master P game >>> Jay-Z game nh
    T. Sanfordtexasdaking88Revolver Ocelotinfamous114Like WatermosincredibleMECCA1000black caesardamnkpThereal_bayour flynessMorganFreemanKing
    One of the things thought with paying for game or consulting fees is that you don't get to "see" what your are investing in before you even pay.
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL!CashmoneyDux