What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

No Condoms for Old Man

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah The Legendary Gawd The Aqua is 40 years old, still injecting Testosterone and poppin Viagria, and it dawned on me, I lived a long life, entering my middle years riding into the sunset.

So it's time to live wild, when I turn 50 I'm hitting every woman I entertain RAW, The Condoms will never be use, I'm going to live dangerously, I'm going to hit the nastiness of the Nasty, dirty carpet hood rat prostitutes, junkies, bar hussies, skanks, stanks.

I'm going to live on the edge.....No Condoms for Old Man
Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
R0mpVulcanRavenCeLLaR-DooRCainblackgod813All5KingDrivednyce215miamivice305HafBaykedillestni99ainnePreach2TeachBenjaminEPureYangmatches malonejoeyfkncrakkOlorun22Joker_De_La_LoverAZTG

Replies