What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Just who is TheMaven? ...and why exactly did AllHipHop sell their soul?

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,602 Regulator
    edited August 13
    Stew wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

qpy37ea32ch5.jpg

I'm convinced Greg is cousins with this nigga(90s babies you're excused for not knowing)

o7hxlm9enu58.png

Man y'all keep saying 90's babies like we kids. We're grown ass people. Ghostbusters is from our generation

Ghostbusters came out in 1984 tho, most 90s babies have no idea who that cat is.
    BetaAlpha_Ambition playmaker88StoneColdMikeyCJChi Snow
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13
    "hoyle froin mayven, froin mayven!

fddzzf606fy3.jpg
    BenjaminE
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    The cloudy day is near! Amen!

Word

49olfd3t423c.jpg

8/21/2017
    9/23/2017

Amen.

Whats crackin those days? Gimme more than some stuff about the eclipse.

8/21 is the great American solar eclipse
    9/23 is the great sign in heaven of Revelation 12

These are signs. The same type of signs that God said would precede the great and terrible day of the Lord.

There's so many layers to how unique these 2 signs are that it's mind boggling.

But sadly it's not the sign that saves, it's the One who gives us the sign, King Jesus.

So without being in relationship these things mean nothing. But for those who are watching and praying we know that time is short.

Look at what's going on in the world my friend! These problems aren't going away!

Remember Iran? They are still laying in the cut. Waiting to pounce as well.

America is doomed. The writing is on the wall. But it's not just America. The whole world will reel to and fro like a drunken man in the Day of the Lord! For the Lord shall terribly shake the earth and will uproot the sinners out of it. Hallelujah and amen!

I don't see what's happening on 9/23 That represents revelation 12
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind I found it
    65xr2jfpcczh.gif
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    DoUwant2go2Heavenchgarcia345
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here goes a short 3 minute clip on Revelation 12:

And here is a website that tracks info daily on the sign:

https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/?m=1

Here are 2 more vids that cover both signs a little more in depth so you can see how many layers are packed in these 2 signs:

Amen.
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say about yall religion signs is, if its all counted, ill bet that there have been 1000 days over the last 10 years where "the signs pointed to" and none were right. So even if the world ends on the next judgement day yall chose, yall still wont get credit in my book. You pick over a 1000 days and you gonna eventually be right
    Chi SnowVulcanRaven
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif
    Just a coincidence that there are 10 people at the table or is there more in this symbolism that meets the eye?

......yes

The 10 kings are coming. Amen.

u believe in aliens? sweet
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif
    Just a coincidence that there are 10 people at the table or is there more in this symbolism that meets the eye?

......yes

What if I told you..............that they're not actually "aliens?"

zd5yyf18zgtv.gif

They're our future selves!
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

What if I told you..............that they're not actually "aliens?"

zd5yyf18zgtv.gif

They're our future selves!
    They're evolved dinosaurs

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

Aliens=fallen angles.

Amen.

nexgu5aw5dvf.jpg
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    DoUwant2go2HeavenAggieLean.VIBEL3NU
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

That nigga on some vigo the carpathian shit. Hes the keymaster and he sneakflirts with girls on this site because hes searching for the gate keeper
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

That nigga on some vigo the carpathian shit. Hes the keymaster and he sneakflirts with girls on this site because hes searching for the gate keeper

Already found the gate keeper. He is the door of the sheep! His name is Jesus the Messiah! And He loves you! May you find Him before the cloudy day comes upon you. Amen.

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    AggieLean.CincodeadeyeVIBE
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ic influenced pop culture
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

These are the times, level number 9
    Look up in the sky, 10 is on the way
    Sentence on the way, killings on the way
    MF I got winners on the way

That last part is the most important....

Stay prayed up
    AggieLean.DoUwant2go2HeavenChi Snow
    8vlr1gy0pecj.gif

......yes

These are the times, level number 9
    Look up in the sky, 10 is on the way
    Sentence on the way, killings on the way
    MF I got winners on the way

That last part is the most important....

Stay prayed up

Amen my brother. They shall come all for violence! They shall scoff at the kings! For they shall heap dust and take it! Yes, for the Lord is mustering the host for the battle! He has called His mighty ones! Even those who rejoice in His highness! For the day of the Lord shall come as a destruction from the Almighty! There shall be many dead bodies in every place! They shall cast them forth with silence! Woe worth the day! For the day of the Lord is near! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly! Yes, they who are courageous will flee away naked in that day! What a terrible day! For the day of the Lord is great and very terrible! Who can abide it?

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.
    AggieLean.