What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville

5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body CountPosts: 36,384 Regulator

Replies

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course the ignorant/racist cac response on social media "its freedom of speech!" And the go to "what about black lives matter??" Literally every racist protest or march that happens, cacs compare it to blm, fuck outta here! I wonder what they response would be if blm marched at night carrying torches...would it be all good because its free speech?
    lion_heartBusta Carmichael onetoughmiracle
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did some commentary about it this morning. Didn't even fights broke out until after I posted it.

awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    And of course the ignorant/racist cac response on social media "its freedom of speech!" And the go to "what about black lives matter??" Literally every racist protest or march that happens, cacs compare it to blm, fuck outta here! I wonder what they response would be if blm marched at night carrying torches...would it be all good because its free speech?

Well... BLM has been infiltrated by agent provocateurs sooo those torches would likely be used for something else.

BLM was compromised the night of the first riots where cop cars full of ammo were mysteriously set on fire by people clad in black (swat)

That fucking autozone was set on fire by cops too i posted a video for all this shit when it was going down.

Do not rely on them to do a damn thing worthwhile.

@Black_Samson Can you post the footage of the autozone being set on fire? I want to add that to tonight's commentary. I plan to do more of it. I live in VA, so I got to speak on it (more)
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    illedoutMD_PROPER MECCA1000
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubbing alcohol and some water guns.

Genius
    MD_PROPER onetoughmiracle
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,847 Regulator
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Well... BLM has been infiltrated by agent provocateurs sooo those torches would likely be used for something else.

BLM was compromised the night of the first riots where cop cars full of ammo were mysteriously set on fire by people clad in black (swat)

That fucking autozone was set on fire by cops too i posted a video for all this shit when it was going down.

Do not rely on them to do a damn thing worthwhile.

@Black_Samson Can you post the footage of the autozone being set on fire? I want to add that to tonight's commentary. I plan to do more of it. I live in VA, so I got to speak on it (more)

I was speaking on the ferguson riots.
    I will try to find the ferguson thread and see if its still an active video.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    State of emergancy declared there
    a.mann
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow cant say i expected trump and his wife both to say something bout this shit
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭
    @Black_Samson ...Thanks 4 emphasizing that point. They're very calculated. That's a virtue of a racists. Very linear, procedural, covert and backed by $$$ and move in lockstep. Someone started at the head and got the blessings from a fellow KKK member who sits on the board and granted it. It's not coming anymore, we're here. Who's gonna throw the first rock?
    They had a federal permit to have that rally.

A federal fucking permit.

Yep the city of Charlotte oked the rally om Monday.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubbing alcohol and some water guns.

damn that's creative
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    onetoughmiracle
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,384 Regulator
    Trump gave a vague ass statement on twitter. Dude is so phony.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    VulcanRaven