What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Serena Williams Says That She Finally Feels Like A Real Woman Because She's Pregnant and Feminist

Matike85Matike85 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 12 in For The Grown & Sexy
Serena Williams is pregnant by the creator of Reddit who is a rich white man. Thoughts?

Tagged:

Replies

• fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,726 Regulator
    What was so wrong by what she said again ?

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

JoshuaMoshua  atribecalledgabiStoneColdMikey
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 4 her and hope she's happy man. Health 2 da child too.
    whatevathehell
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sellout
    Say No More
    onetoughmiracle
    @Beta ...Cuz she got a pussy. Imagine we say I feel like a man now that I'm a father. Weak woman bullshit.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    What was so wrong by what she said again ?

Nothin, but she rich and happy and some people ain't neither so..they

fi6ah8402bgv.gif

Nah. She's arguably the greatest female athlete in history but she doesn't feel like a woman til she carries a rich white man's baby? How Sway? She bedwenching hard
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Betafreshb651JoshuaMoshua  deadeyefortyacresKatCainatribecalledgabiblackrainThe_JackalStoneColdMikeyaneed123
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Beta ...Cuz she got a pussy. Imagine we say I feel like a man now that I'm a father. Weak woman bullshit.

Lol come on man
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• buddyrobuddyro Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Fuck serena williams race trading bitch.
    ipittythefoolMaywoodrip.dilla
    @Beta ...I'm serious fam. No troll or nothing. Thought about this years ago. Females always get on that bullshit with babies. Ur a mother now, always been a woman. She's at the highest level and it shows u it's innate 2 always seek attention in all areas with them. Fucking annoying.

Lol so when people say they feel alive after jumping out of a plane despite being alive their whole lives they on some BS?

giphy.gif

rickmogul
    @Beta ....I got U. Truce. Lol. Peep this, I do agree with once a woman has a child, ALL the bells and whistles r now working. Her Mother's intuition, maternal nature etc. This I feel and agree. But all that other BS is here 2day and gone 2 mrrrrrrwwww lol. Stay up.
    Beta
    @Beta ....I got U. Truce. Lol. Peep this, I do agree with once a woman has a child, ALL the bells and whistles r now working. Her Mother's intuition, maternal nature etc. This I feel and agree. But all that other BS is here 2day and gone 2 mrrrrrrwwww lol. Stay up.

Good talk man lol

giphy.gif

• MeesterMeester Indifferent. Outrage LandPosts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beta ...I'm serious fam. No troll or nothing. Thought about this years ago. Females always get on that bullshit with babies. Ur a mother now, always been a woman. She's at the highest level and it shows u it's innate 2 always seek attention in all areas with them. Fucking annoying.

Ayo I saw this cereal commercial recently showing nothing but women being women at the end a white lady says "im a woman and we like to eat".......

............ im thinking so does the rest of the world

And animals

And bugs

Whats your point?