What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Serena Williams Says That She Finally Feels Like A Real Woman Because She's Pregnant and Feminist

Replies

• pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! 502Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand what's she saying from the pregnancy standpoint, not so much the feminism part. Although she has a lot of empowering, personal accomplishments for her to just now feel like a woman. I think negative reactions are too much, but it does seem like this is what she will be faced with because of who she's marrying and pregnant by. She made a target out of herself, not because she's with a white man, but how she handled it in interviews after the fact.
    rickmogul
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Beta ...Cuz she got a pussy. Imagine we say I feel like a man now that I'm a father. Weak woman bullshit.

she got a pussy that works you mean.

she can have kids
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

rickmogul
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also...to have a successful career and family an marraige...

she probably feeling she never had to choose and could have it all.

then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

• rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead ... Women choose 2 things in no particular order. Family first or career first. She chose tennis. Cool she passing them genes on. Still got Melanin in em.
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead ... Women choose 2 things in no particular order. Family first or career first. She chose tennis. Cool she passing them genes on. Still got Melanin in em.

Diluted but opportunity Because of name.

An finances going to which community?

rickmoguldeadeyerip.dilla
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only black girl I ever hooked up with hated men, and hated white people. *shrug*
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    MallyG
  • rickmogulrickmogul ALL4IN Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead :
    An finances going to which community? Very valid and possibly the most important point. Salute.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Only black girl I ever hooked up with hated men, and hated white people. *shrug*

Interesting....

Was she @SixSickSins??

The Minneapolis version of her.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I identity as a real woman and I find this offensive

I identify as a butch lesbian chubby chaser trapped in a man's body.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    jonoValentinez A. KaiserLcnsdbyROYALTYblackgod813
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard more than a few times you're not a woman until you bear a child. They also say a woman who is happier alone is a witch or crazy but life isn't linear and like @obnoxiouslyfresh said what is for one person may not be for another and that's okay.
    Plutarch
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

Interesting....

Was she @SixSickSins??

The Minneapolis version of her.

There's a lot of black girls like this. I find it humorous. There reason is usually that black men are misogynists and patriarchal, habits that they claim we picked up from white men, but then they'll go get a white man
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif

Valentinez A. Kaiserdeadeye
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,739 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    What was so wrong by what she said again ?

Nothin, but she rich and happy and some people ain't neither so..they

fi6ah8402bgv.gif

Nah. She's arguably the greatest female athlete in history but she doesn't feel like a woman til she carries a rich white man's baby? How Sway? She bedwenching hard

how do you come up with this dumb theory....?

She dated the most problack of niggaz Common among other black dudes and it didnt workout, so whats the problem?

moreover you are not a women so how can you be the judge of what makes a woman feel like a woman?

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

TrillfateMaywood
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Lots of women have said this. Lots of feminine women have said this. I dont think it has anything to do with that. Hell, I felt like a real woman when I brought my first refrigerator. I thought... "no kidding! my mom had to spend her money on this??"....I had finally crossed a threshold.

Serena got the feeling most of women get when they are pregnant :

-THEY ARE ABLE TO BEARE AND GIVE LIFE.
    THAT 'POWER' MAKE THEM FEEL 'COMPLETE' WOMANLY SPEAKING

- THEY HAVE PAID THE 'SECRET DEBT' TO THEIR PARENTS BY GIVING BIRTH,

- THAT ABILITY TO BEARE AND GIVE BIRTH OVERSHADOWS THE LOUIS V, THE GRAND SLAMS, THE ROLLS ROYCES, THE RECORDS.

- SHE IS AT THE GROUND ZERO OF THE FEMALE ROLE AND MEANING PSYCHOLOGICALY SPEAKING : IT AINT ABOUT MONEY, CARS, MANSIONS.
    WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND SINCE DAY ONE OF HUMANITY SEPARATE THEMSELVES NATURALLY BETWEEN TWO CLASSES : THOSE WHO CAN GIVE LIFE AND THOSE WHO CANT!!

And to be honest Ginger, something in you womanly speaking is MISSING: you have lost the desire to feel that power, those feelings in you. Maybe its because of the death and murderous atmosphere of your area ( thats why i still suggest you to LEAVE!) Maybe you have experience a traumatizing event ( failed pregnancy, abortion) But a great link of your feminity is missing or broken.

However you can still get things to TERMINATION by taking people to their destinations. Maybe thats how you mind SUBLIMATE pregnancy for you.

Aint nothing wrong with Serena. SHE IS BACK TO THE ULTIMATE FEMALE DUTY AND ROLE. SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING CONNECTED TO ALL THE WOMEN OF THE PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE BY EXPERIENCING PREGNANCY.

SHE IS A WOMAN.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    BrideofKilladeadeye
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Lots of women have said this. Lots of feminine women have said this. I dont think it has anything to do with that. Hell, I felt like a real woman when I brought my first refrigerator. I thought... "no kidding! my mom had to spend her money on this??"....I had finally crossed a threshold.

- THAT ABILITY TO BEARE AND GIVE BIRTH OVERSHADOWS THE LOUIS V, THE GRAND SLAMS, THE ROLLS ROYCES, THE RECORDS.

- SHE IS AT THE GROUND ZERO OF THE FEMALE ROLE AND MEANING PSYCHOLOGICALY SPEAKING : IT AINT ABOUT MONEY, CARS, MANSIONS.
    WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND SINCE DAY ONE OF HUMANITY SEPARATE THEMSELVES NATURALLY BETWEEN TWO CLASSES : THOSE WHO CAN GIVE LIFE AND THOSE WHO CANT!!

And to be honest Ginger, something in you womanly speaking is MISSING: you have lost the desire to feel that power, those feelings in you. Maybe its because of the death and murderous atmosphere of your area ( thats why i still suggest you to LEAVE!) Maybe you have experience a traumatizing event ( failed pregnancy, abortion) But a great link of your feminity is missing or broken.

However you can still get things to TERMINATION by taking people to their destinations. Maybe thats how you mind SUBLIMATE pregnancy for you.

Aint nothing wrong with Serena. SHE IS BACK TO THE ULTIMATE FEMALE DUTY AND ROLE. SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING CONNECTED TO ALL THE WOMEN OF THE PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE BY EXPERIENCING PREGNANCY.

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Lemmy, I know you're a male feminist, but you're really just visiting. I'd just as soon as take advice from the palest of peckerwoods about how to tap into the essence of my blackness.

I know you may have read a lot of articles in Cosmo, but the best way to approach this conversation is to accept that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and project some intellectual curiosity by asking trenchant questions and acting interested.

Im not a feminist
    Your melanin is physiologic not an essence
    I dont read Cosmo

I wasnt asking question. Just giving my opinion based on some FACTS and knowledge.

I was expecting your TAKE and not inefficient belittleling tactics. It doenst have any effect on me.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Plutarch
    Celine Dion has a legendary music career. Grammies, gigantic shows, worldwide acclaimed.

YET,SHE WASNT FEELING COMPLETE AS A WOMAN, SUCCESSFULL IN HER LIFE BECAUSE SHE COULD HAVE A BABY WITH HER HUSBAND.

She has spent millions to get pregnant.

Thats speaks a lot.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    deadeye
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serena is just excited about being pregnant and her baby. That's the first sign that she will be a good mother. When I first got pregnant with my daughter my priorities in life forever changed. It wasn't about just me anymore. Congrats to Serena.
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Lemmy, I know you're a male feminist, but you're really just visiting. I'd just as soon as take advice from the palest of peckerwoods about how to tap into the essence of my blackness.

I know you may have read a lot of articles in Cosmo, but the best way to approach this conversation is to accept that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and project some intellectual curiosity by asking trenchant questions and acting interested.

Im not a feminist
    I dont read Cosmo

I wasnt asking question. Just giving my opinion based on some FACTS and knowledge.

I was expecting your TAKE and not inefficient belittleling tactics. It doenst have any effect on me.

I wasn't belittling you Lemmy. I was giving you the condescension you deserved when you attempted to define womanhood for me, which is a conversation you don't own. It's laughable, and this is where humility is important. I could read a million books and have even more anecdotes, but if you were to tell me now what it means to be a real man, I wouldn't be able to argue with you without the safety of being completely ignorant of all the nuances and tonnes of moving parts that should be considered. Sometimes, it's just better to listen. And yes, many women feel like a real woman after giving birth, which I acknowledged in my first post. I get that.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I didn't even read lemmy's original post, what a prick.
    deadeye

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Im not a feminist
    I dont read Cosmo

I wasn't belittling you Lemmy. I was giving you the condescension you deserved when you attempted to define womanhood for me, which is a conversation you don't own. It's laughable, and this is where humility is important. I could read a million books and have even more anecdotes, but if you were to tell me now what it means to be a real man, I wouldn't be able to argue with you without the safety of being completely ignorant of all the nuances and tonnes of moving parts that should be considered. Sometimes, it's just better to listen. And yes, many women feel like a real woman after giving birth, which I acknowledged in my first post. I get that.

I didnt attempt anything. I was trying to explain what Seren and billions of woman felt, feel and will feel when they will experience pregnancy.
    Its part of womanhood, ITS NATURAL.

Our gender is not a barrier when it comes to learn about the opposite one.
    No matter the cultural differences, there are common feelings we men and women feel, and the feeling of WHOLNESS is all around the world felt by women.
    It takes women for men to completly understand themselves and vice versa. Lets not fall into that gender barrier bullshit. We are made to study, listen and learn about each other. And im sure that you thing about men i dont know Ginger. That s SOCIETY.
    Posessing female genitalia is not a direct access to feminity knowledge.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg