What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Serena Williams Says That She Finally Feels Like A Real Woman Because She's Pregnant and Feminist

Replies

• obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Lots of women have said this. Lots of feminine women have said this. I dont think it has anything to do with that. Hell, I felt like a real woman when I brought my first refrigerator. I thought... "no kidding! my mom had to spend her money on this??"....I had finally crossed a threshold.

Serena got the feeling most of women get when they are pregnant :

-THEY ARE ABLE TO BEARE AND GIVE LIFE.
    THAT 'POWER' MAKE THEM FEEL 'COMPLETE' WOMANLY SPEAKING

- THEY HAVE PAID THE 'SECRET DEBT' TO THEIR PARENTS BY GIVING BIRTH,

- THAT ABILITY TO BEARE AND GIVE BIRTH OVERSHADOWS THE LOUIS V, THE GRAND SLAMS, THE ROLLS ROYCES, THE RECORDS.

- SHE IS AT THE GROUND ZERO OF THE FEMALE ROLE AND MEANING PSYCHOLOGICALY SPEAKING : IT AINT ABOUT MONEY, CARS, MANSIONS.
    WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND SINCE DAY ONE OF HUMANITY SEPARATE THEMSELVES NATURALLY BETWEEN TWO CLASSES : THOSE WHO CAN GIVE LIFE AND THOSE WHO CANT!!

And to be honest Ginger, something in you womanly speaking is MISSING: you have lost the desire to feel that power, those feelings in you. Maybe its because of the death and murderous atmosphere of your area ( thats why i still suggest you to LEAVE!) Maybe you have experience a traumatizing event ( failed pregnancy, abortion) But a great link of your feminity is missing or broken.

However you can still get things to TERMINATION by taking people to their destinations. Maybe thats how you mind SUBLIMATE pregnancy for you.

Aint nothing wrong with Serena. SHE IS BACK TO THE ULTIMATE FEMALE DUTY AND ROLE. SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING CONNECTED TO ALL THE WOMEN OF THE PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE BY EXPERIENCING PREGNANCY.

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Lemmy, I know you're a male feminist, but you're really just visiting. I'd just as soon as take advice from the palest of peckerwoods about how to tap into the essence of my blackness.

I know you may have read a lot of articles in Cosmo, but the best way to approach this conversation is to accept that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and project some intellectual curiosity by asking trenchant questions and acting interested.

Im not a feminist
    Your melanin is physiologic not an essence
    I dont read Cosmo

I wasnt asking question. Just giving my opinion based on some FACTS and knowledge.

I was expecting your TAKE and not inefficient belittleling tactics. It doenst have any effect on me.

I wasn't belittling you Lemmy. I was giving you the condescension you deserved when you attempted to define womanhood for me, which is a conversation you don't own. It's laughable, and this is where humility is important. I could read a million books and have even more anecdotes, but if you were to tell me now what it means to be a real man, I wouldn't be able to argue with you without the safety of being completely ignorant of all the nuances and tonnes of moving parts that should be considered. Sometimes, it's just better to listen. And yes, many women feel like a real woman after giving birth, which I acknowledged in my first post. I get that.

I didnt attempt anything. I was trying to explain what Seren and billions of woman felt, feel and will feel when they will experience pregnancy.
    Its part of womanhood, ITS NATURAL.

Our gender is not a barrier when it comes to learn about the opposite one.
    No matter the cultural differences, there are common feelings we men and women feel, and the feeling of WHOLNESS is all around the world felt by women.
    It takes women for men to completly understand themselves and vice versa. Lets not fall into that gender barrier bullshit. We are made to study, listen and learn about each other. And im sure that you thing about men i dont know Ginger. That s SOCIETY.
    Posessing female genitalia is not a direct access to feminity knowledge.

Well what you said is that something womanly in me is missing. It's really nothing to argue. We can avoid the useless frustration of continuing to debate this. I can even concede your point that something womanly in me is missing, as long as you are open to the idea that you have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. Catch my drift? It's all about being humble. So keep firmly in mind that, 1. you don’t know everything, 2. you have been wrong before and 3. you may learn something. So would you like to tell me more about what makes me a woman? Or would you like to ask me?
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I learned there's only 1 way to be a woman.
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serena (and Venus) have both been plagued by people calling them trannies for decades it shouldn't surprise anyone that she feels this way. She internalized the hate she received and it made her feel like less than a woman.

Getting pregnant and the idea of being a mother returned that to her. So I say kudos.

Lots of women have said this. Lots of feminine women have said this. I dont think it has anything to do with that. Hell, I felt like a real woman when I brought my first refrigerator. I thought... "no kidding! my mom had to spend her money on this??"....I had finally crossed a threshold.

- THAT ABILITY TO BEARE AND GIVE BIRTH OVERSHADOWS THE LOUIS V, THE GRAND SLAMS, THE ROLLS ROYCES, THE RECORDS.

- SHE IS AT THE GROUND ZERO OF THE FEMALE ROLE AND MEANING PSYCHOLOGICALY SPEAKING : IT AINT ABOUT MONEY, CARS, MANSIONS.
    WOMEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD AND SINCE DAY ONE OF HUMANITY SEPARATE THEMSELVES NATURALLY BETWEEN TWO CLASSES : THOSE WHO CAN GIVE LIFE AND THOSE WHO CANT!!

And to be honest Ginger, something in you womanly speaking is MISSING: you have lost the desire to feel that power, those feelings in you. Maybe its because of the death and murderous atmosphere of your area ( thats why i still suggest you to LEAVE!) Maybe you have experience a traumatizing event ( failed pregnancy, abortion) But a great link of your feminity is missing or broken.

However you can still get things to TERMINATION by taking people to their destinations. Maybe thats how you mind SUBLIMATE pregnancy for you.

Aint nothing wrong with Serena. SHE IS BACK TO THE ULTIMATE FEMALE DUTY AND ROLE. SHE IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY SPEAKING CONNECTED TO ALL THE WOMEN OF THE PAST , PRESENT AND FUTURE BY EXPERIENCING PREGNANCY.

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Lemmy, I know you're a male feminist, but you're really just visiting. I'd just as soon as take advice from the palest of peckerwoods about how to tap into the essence of my blackness.

I know you may have read a lot of articles in Cosmo, but the best way to approach this conversation is to accept that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and project some intellectual curiosity by asking trenchant questions and acting interested.

Im not a feminist
    I dont read Cosmo

I wasnt asking question. Just giving my opinion based on some FACTS and knowledge.

I was expecting your TAKE and not inefficient belittleling tactics. It doenst have any effect on me.

I wasn't belittling you Lemmy. I was giving you the condescension you deserved when you attempted to define womanhood for me, which is a conversation you don't own. It's laughable, and this is where humility is important. I could read a million books and have even more anecdotes, but if you were to tell me now what it means to be a real man, I wouldn't be able to argue with you without the safety of being completely ignorant of all the nuances and tonnes of moving parts that should be considered. Sometimes, it's just better to listen. And yes, many women feel like a real woman after giving birth, which I acknowledged in my first post. I get that.

I didnt attempt anything. I was trying to explain what Seren and billions of woman felt, feel and will feel when they will experience pregnancy.

No matter the cultural differences, there are common feelings we men and women feel, and the feeling of WHOLNESS is all around the world felt by women.
    It takes women for men to completly understand themselves and vice versa. Lets not fall into that gender barrier bullshit. We are made to study, listen and learn about each other. And im sure that you thing about men i dont know Ginger. That s SOCIETY.

Well what you said is that something womanly in me is missing. It's really nothing to argue. We can avoid the useless frustration of continuing to debate this. I can even concede your point that something womanly in me is missing, as long as you are open to the idea that you have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. Catch my drift? It's all about being humble. So keep firmly in mind that, 1. you don’t know everything, 2. you have been wrong before and 3. you may learn something. So would you like to tell me more about what makes me a woman? Or would you like to ask me?

You are ready to concede about my opinion. Sonit means that you agree to an extent. Thats why i dont need to bargain with you, SINCE WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT.
    Im waiting for your pov, not a reminder about what im constantly doing which means learning.

apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

SHE IS A WOMAN.

Im not a feminist
    I dont read Cosmo

You are ready to concede about my opinion. Sonit means that you agree to an extent. Thats why i dont need to bargain with you, SINCE WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT.
    Im waiting for your pov, not a reminder about what im constantly doing which means learning.

I've conceded that you have no idea what you are talking about and Im done talking to you for the day. Bye
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYMaywood
  • MeesterMeester :Powerful Outrage LandPosts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^im gonna miss bride telling it like it is