What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eminem Discusses Signing 50 Cent

5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 13 in The Reason

Edit. I changed the title. At first I just quoted the Youtube title, but it was misleading.

2nd Edit. This might be old. Mods can lock this if its old.
l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

dwade206

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha I was listening to this earlier randomly, kinda skimmed it but I never heard Em saying it was a mistake signing 50...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13
    Was linked to this video after watching the video you posted @5grand haha

50 Cent Most Gangsta Moments Part 1

'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha I was listening to this earlier randomly, kinda skimmed it but I never heard Em saying it was a mistake signing 50...

Yeah I didn't hear him say that either, but its the title of the clip on Youtube.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Bassmint Productions
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    Lou_Cypher
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,352
    Of course Stewpid comes thru hitting folks wit a wack who r speaking the truth on his white supremacy crackkka Klansmen slave massa rap gawd feminem...smh
    WeazelRevolver OcelotCutler 26 INT's LOL!StewKneeGro_DuperMansapp08_2001soul rattlerL3NUinfamous114gum989