What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wrestlers that should be considered legends...

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title?Posts: 29,044 Regulator
But get way too much hate. Discuss.

Ill throw a few names for discussion.

Luger
Batista
Sid
Yokozuna
Kevin Nash
Big Show/The Giant
Cena
Orton

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
Karma es verdad.
silverfoxx

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with that whole list. Why Luger isn't in the HOF is beyond me. I know the shit with Elizabeth was harsh but she was a grown woman.

Vader
    Ultimo Dragon
    Shane Douglas
    Taz
    Tommy Dreamer (definitely should be in the HOF soon)
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    Crude_
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    Agree with that whole list. Why Luger isn't in the HOF is beyond me. I know the shit with Elizabeth was harsh but she was a grown woman.

Vader
    Ultimo Dragon
    Shane Douglas
    Taz

Bruh esp Shane Douglas who 99-02 Triple H stole his entire schtick from
    And the orginal suplex machine Taz. Smh.

We used to always debate what would happen if Taz met Goldberg in 98 but I think we sided with Goldberg after Bam bam beat Taz in that one classic match.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Steiner. His career is a tale of two halves though. They should have broke him off as a singles guy and booked him better in the early 90s. He's still one half of one of the top 3 tag teams ever imo. Dude had the perfect blend of agility and size. (note: him and Rick will eventually get in for their tag team work.)

Lex Lugar. Vince was getting ready to put the strap on him during that feud with Yokozuna but I don't think Lex was reliable Vince looked elsewhere. Most hardcore fans remember the Lex express. Dude had one of the better physiques of his day too. (n/h)

Vader. Dude was like 400 pounds doing moonsaults he was also a top guy in every promotion he ever went too. Top heel in WCW and WWF(E). Probably should have gotten the strap in WWF(E) but Vince didn't like WCW guys being his champ in those days.

Barry Windham. I think he won the NWA title, US title and I believe a few tag titles in various promotions, but dude was an underrated worker and could move and was agile for a bigger guy even though he doesn't get talked about a lot. He may or may not ever get but he was an underrated guy of his time.

Dynamite Kid. I think his reputation of being a jerk and hated in the business has hurt him. Dude basically ushered in a lot of the style and moveset of today cruiserweight guys. He would be a heavyweight champion in today's business but him being a smaller framed guy held him back during those times were pushing guys who where 6'2 or better and large framed with body builder physiques was the norm.

Butch Reed. He was a upper mid card guy in a time where Black wrestlers did not get a lot of burn. His reign in the WCW and WWF was very short.
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • BusterBreezeBusterBreeze Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Barry Windham never got a proper run in the Attitude Era

despite being the same age as Austin and younger than HBK and Bret but people thought he was older cause he was pushed heavily in the mid 80s when he was really young
    playboy buddy rose
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True. Barry Windham always seemed old hat to me even though he was young. He just has an old school look and style to him. He definitely a legend, already a HOF (Horsemen).
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    uncle gunnysackplayboy buddy rose
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose south brooklynPosts: 2,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vader
    Ultimo Dragon
    Shane Douglas
    Taz

Tommy dreamer is not hof worthy
    uncle gunnysack

Vader
    Ultimo Dragon
    Shane Douglas
    Taz

Tommy dreamer is not hof worthy

I kinda agree. Maybe ECW Hall of Fame but not overall.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    eternal soldier
  • uncle gunnysackuncle gunnysack clevelandPosts: 81 ✭✭
    True. Barry Windham always seemed old hat to me even though he was young. He just has an old school look and style to him. He definitely a legend, already a HOF (Horsemen).

I remember when him and Mike rotunda were wwf tag champions
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Steiner
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    iKingGodGivBizgenocidecutterblackgod813
    Bad news brown
    Konnan
    Cleveland7venty6
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Steiner innovated all the suplex machine wrestlers...growing up a 80s and 90s baby Seeing the moves he did at his size when he was young was amazing..
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry Windham never got a proper run in the Attitude Era

despite being the same age as Austin and younger than HBK and Bret but people thought he was older cause he was pushed heavily in the mid 80s when he was really young

Barry older than Austin who is older than hbk
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brooklyn brawler.
    Mfer put everyone in the company over and could actually wrestle for a jobber.
    RawAceblackgod813
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Dugan never hear him mentioned on here.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Beefer77
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Scott Steiner innovated all the suplex machine wrestlers...growing up a 80s and 90s baby Seeing the moves he did at his size when he was young was amazing..

Steiner screwdriver was sick, Vince would fire somebody on the spot for that today
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    genocidecutter
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Goat Duggan moment, probably the goat Saturday morning superstars moment, you didn't really ever get hype matchups like that on Saturday mornings, you'd get like Tatanka vs Brooklyn Brawler or some shit, the best was the crowds back then looking like this is real life
    TurfaholicMister B.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 19,843 ✭✭✭✭✭

Goat Duggan moment, probably the goat Saturday morning superstars moment, you didn't really ever get hype matchups like that on Saturday mornings, you'd get like Tatanka vs Brooklyn Brawler or some shit, the best was the crowds back then looking like this is real life

Bruh I real life thought he was dead when this happened. When Mr. Fuji draped the flag over him, I thought Duggan was dead lol. This shit came on Fox after Saturday morning cartoons. What a time.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    its....JOHN BMister B.iKingGodGivBiz
  • mikelewismikelewis Posts: 601 ✭✭✭
    Chris Kanyon, ridiculous offensive moveset, very underrated, and the Kanyon Cutter is legendary.
    playboy buddy rose
    mikelewis wrote: »
    Chris Kanyon, ridiculous offensive moveset, very underrated, and the Kanyon Cutter is legendary.

His sexual orientation always held him back imo
    Speaking of movesets

Nova

Credit him for hiring n molding a few of our favs in ovw as well
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

genocidecutterRawAce

Bruh I real life thought he was dead when this happened. When Mr. Fuji draped the flag over him, I thought Duggan was dead lol. This shit came on Fox after Saturday morning cartoons. What a time.

Duggan was always trash ta me... but he played tha USA card betta than any otha wrestla wit tha exception of sgt.slaughter
    Beefer77
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the early King Lawler commentary too, brings back memories
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy
    Vampiro_stat.png
    Gives us back images in sigs
    RawAceOGDirtyDeeiKingGodGivBiz